Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Kevin à l'école/Thème

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Kevin à l'école/Thème
Message de lucile83 posté le 04-10-2014 à 23:00:28 (S | E | F)
Hello

Quelques nouvelles fraîches de Kevin Le texte est facile,pas très long et tout le monde peut faire un sans-faute!
Niveau
Correction le 12 octobre.
Enjoy !

Kevin a repris l’école, comme tous les enfants. Il est au CE1 et il aime bien sa maîtresse. Il sait bien lire et écrire, il compte bien aussi. L’autre jour j’ai ri en voyant un de ses livres ouvert et laissé là, par terre. Devinerez-vous où je l’ai vu ? Oui, aux toilettes! Les bonnes habitudes se prennent vite, pas vrai?
Hier soir il m’a envoyé un message sur mon téléphone, me disant qu’il allait bientôt à Londres. Je lui ai demandé avec qui il y allait ; il m’a répondu qu’il y allait avec papa et maman. Et ce sera à la fin du mois, pour 3 jours. Ils séjourneront dans un hôtel au centre de Londres et visiteront le zoo, la Grande Roue, et tout ce qu’il est possible de voir en 3 jours. Il a de la chance!

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de afarodj, postée le 05-10-2014 à 01:10:31 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Kevin went back to school as all the children do.He is in CE1.He likes his teacher.He knows the reading well, he also counts well.The other day I laughed in seeing one of his books open, left there, on the ground.Will you guess where I saw it? Yes, in the toilets! The good habits are quickly taken aren't they?
Yesterday evening he sent me a message on my phone, telling me that he soon will goto London.I asked him whom he is going with ? He replied; with Daddy and Mummy and it will be at the end of the month during three days.They will stay at a hotel in the downtown of London,they will visit the Zoo,the Great Wheel and what all is possible to see in three days time.He is a lucky little boy.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-10-2014 07:27

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de afarodj, postée le 05-10-2014 à 09:36:42 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83.
Merci de m'envoyer la correction de ma traduction et mille fois pardon de ne pas vous saluer lors de l'envoi de ma participation.Le décalage horaire m'a joué un tour.

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de sanna6, postée le 06-10-2014 à 00:15:24 (S | E)
Hello

Kevin like all children went back to school. He is in the second year of primary school and he likes his teacher. He is able to read, write and count as well.
The other day I laughed when I saw one of his books open and left there on the floor. Guess where I saw it ? Yes, in the toilet ! Good habits come quickly, don't they ?
Yesterday evening he sent me a message on my phone, saying he'll go to London soon. I asked with whom he'll go and he answered me that he'll go there with his father and his mother. And that will be at the end of the month for three days. They'll stay in a hotel in the centre of London and they'll visit the zoo, the Big Wheel and all that they could see during 3 days. He is lucky !

Thank you very much Lucile for this translation ! ............It wasn't easy at all !

-------------------
Modifié par sanna6 le 06-10-2014 12:42
Thank you very much for your help too !!

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de mamou3, postée le 06-10-2014 à 08:43:45 (S | E)
Hello Lucile !

It's always a pleasure to follow Kevin and his friends !

Kevin returned to the school like all children. He's in second of primary school and he likes his mistress. He can read and write and he counts well too.
The other day I laughed seeing one of his books open and left there on the floor. Can you guess where I saw it ? Yes, the toilet ! Good habits start quickly, right ?
Last night he sent me a message on my phone saying he 'll go to London soon. I asked him with whom he'll go there and he told me he'll go there with Dad and Mum. And it'll be at the end of the month for three days. They'll stay in a hotel in the centre of London and visit the zoo, London Eye and everything is possible to see in 3 days. He is lucky !

Thank you for this exercise ! Have a good day !

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de mariecs, postée le 06-10-2014 à 16:38:22 (S | E)
Hello,

Like all children Kevin came back to school. He is in second year of primary school and he likes his teacher. He can read and write well, he counts well too. The other day I laughed at one of his books open and left there on the ground. Will you guess where I saw it ? yes, in the toilet ! Good habits start young, don't they ?
Yesterday evening he sent me a message saying that he will go to London soon. I asked him with whom he will go; he answered that he will go with Mom and Dad. And it will be at the end of the month, for three days. They will stay in a hotel in central London and visit the zoo , the London Eye and all they can see in 3 days.
He is lucky !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-10-2014 18:36

-------------------
Modifié par mariecs le 08-10-2014 18:40

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de lorallie, postée le 07-10-2014 à 02:58:05 (S | E)
Hello and thank you!
Kevin went back to school so as all the other children. He is in the CE1 and likes his mistress. He knows read and write fine, and he counts well too. The other day I laughted seeing one of his books open and left there on the floor. Should you guess where I saw it? Yes, in the toilets! Good habits quickly are tooken, aren't they?
Yesterday evening he sent me a message on my phone, telling me he would go to London soon. I asked him with whom he will go. He answered me with daddy and mummy. It will be at the end of the month, for three days. They will stay at a hotel on the Middle of the City visiting the zoo , the big wheel and all what it´s possible been seeing in three days. He is lucky!

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de notrepere, postée le 07-10-2014 à 06:43:01 (S | E)
Hello Lucile, thank you for this exercise which is much easier to translate than Albert Camus.

Kevin has returned to school, as have all the children. He is in the second year of primary school and he really likes his teacher. He can read and write well and he counts well too. The other day I laughed when I saw one of his books left open on the floor. Guess where I found it? Yes, in the bathroom! Never too soon to begin a new habit, eh? Last night, he left me a message on my phone telling me that he was going to London soon. I asked him who was going with him; he said he was going with mom and dad at the end of the month for three days. They will stay in a hotel in central London and will visit the zoo, the London Eye, and anything else you can see in three days. He's lucky!

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de lakata, postée le 07-10-2014 à 18:16:29 (S | E)
Hello Lucile and thank you for this exercise.
Sorry to bother you, but it's high time you woke up! Nap is over!
Here's a brilliant idea for your next nap...Think of it!

Kevin returned to school, as did all the children. He is in CE1 and likes his teacher. He can read and write well, and counts well too. Recently, I laughed when I saw one of his books left open there on the floor. Will you guess where it was? Yes, indeed, in the toilet! Good habits are easy to make, aren't they?
Last night, he sent me a message on my phone, telling me he was going to London soon. I asked who he was going with, and he answered it was with mum and dad. It would be at the end of the month for three days. They'll stay in a hotel located in Central London, will visit the zoo, the London Eye, and anything which can be seen in three days time. He's lucky!

Thank you again.

Thank you once again, Lucile, for correcting my S naps!

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de lucile83, postée le 07-10-2014 à 19:12:58 (S | E)

that is my dream ....

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de lucile83, postée le 07-10-2014 à 22:17:22 (S | E)
Hello lakata,
That was just a typo, never mind

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de lucile83, postée le 08-10-2014 à 08:04:09 (S | E)
Il vous reste 4 jours pour traduire ...

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de hushpuppy, postée le 08-10-2014 à 08:57:01 (S | E)
Good morning dear Lucile,

Kevin returned to school, as all children do. He is in the second grade and he likes his teacher. He knows how to read and write decently, and how to count well, too. The other day, I laughed when I saw one of his books left open on the floor. Would you believe where I had seen it? Yes, in the bathroom! Good habits start early, don't you think?
Last night, he sent a message to my telephone to let me know that he was coming to London soon. I asked him with whom would he be coming, and he responded that he would be coming with Mom and Dad. And, that they planned to come at the end of the month for three days. They will be staying at a hotel in the heart of London and will visit the zoo, the ferris wheel, and everything else that can be crammed into three days. He is lucky!

I wanted to use watercloset, but the concept of a closet full of water, frankly, scares me!
Merci pour cet exercice et bonne journée à tous et toutes.

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de lucile83, postée le 08-10-2014 à 12:16:01 (S | E)
Hi hushpuppy glad to see you here.
I don't like the word 'watercloset' either

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de global, postée le 08-10-2014 à 17:45:52 (S | E)
Hello,

Kevin came back the school, like all children. He is in CE1, he likes his teacher. He know read an write, he hopes to also. The other day I laughed at one of his books and left it open on the floor. You can guess when i saw ? Yes, on toilette! The goods habits are not real fast ?
Yesterday evening he sent me a message by phone, saying he was soon in London. I asked him with whom he went; he told me there was going with Mom and Dad. And it will be at the end of the month, for three days. They will stay in a hotel in central London and visit the zoo, the Big Wheel, and all he can see in 3 days. He is lucky!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-10-2014 21:38

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de global, postée le 09-10-2014 à 16:13:42 (S | E)
Thanks a lot for support lucile83.
I try to correct my mistakes for the second time:

Kevin came back the school, like all children. He is in second year primary he likes his teacher. He knows read and write, he knows counts also. The other day I laughed on one of his books and left it open on the floor. You can guess when I saw ? yes, the toilet! The good habits are start soon? right ?
Yesterday evening he sent me a message by phone, saying he was going soon at london. I ask him with whom he went; he told me they was going with Mam and Dad. They will stay in a hotel in central London and visit the zoo, the great wheel, and all can see in 3 days. He is lucky !

Many thanks.

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de koreen2012, postée le 10-10-2014 à 08:40:03 (S | E)
Hello Lucile
Thank you for this new adventure with little Kevin

Kevin went back to school, like all children. He is in the second year of primary school and he really likes his teacher. He knows how to read and write properly and counts well too. The other day I laughted when I saw one of his books left open there on the floor. Will you guess where I saw it? Yes, in the bathroom. Goods habits come early, aren’t they?
Yesterday evening he sent me a message on my phone, telling me that he was soon going to London. I asked him with whom he was going to there; he answered me with daddy and mummy. And it will be at the end of the month for three days. They will stay in a hotel in the Central London and will visit the zoo, the London Eye and whatever is possible to see in three days. He is a lucky boy!

Have a nice weekend
See you soon

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de lucile83, postée le 12-10-2014 à 08:47:21 (S | E)
Hello,

Dernier jour pour donner votre traduction si cela vous tente
A ce soir

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de lucile83, postée le 12-10-2014 à 18:29:26 (S | E)
Hello

Merci pour votre participation; j'ai vu des difficultés, des progrès énormes, des traductions fluides et bien faites, avec une recherche certaine de la bonne tournure , des phrases mais très bonnes versions pour nos amis américains
Bref ce fut un régal de vous lire Bravo à tous !

Voici ma proposition et quelques commentaires ensuite.

Kevin returned to school as all the other children did. He is in the second year of primary school and he does like his teacher. He is good at reading and writing, as well as counting. The other day, I laughed when noticing one of his books left open on the floor there. Would you guess where I saw it? Yes, in the toilet! Good habits are easily picked up, aren’t they ?
Yesterday evening he sent me a message on my phone, saying he would soon be going to London. I asked him who he was going with; he replied he was going with Mum and Dad. The trip has been planned for 3 days in late October . They are to stay in a hotel in Central London and visit the zoo, London Eye and all that can be seen within 3 days. He is a lucky boy!

Commentaires :
-CE1 ne correspond à rien pour les anglais, il faut transposer en second year of primary school
-Savoir se traduit par un modal sinon on tourne la phrase autrement : to be good at…
-Toilettes est au singulier Toilet ou Rest room/Ladies room. Attention Loo est très familier !
-Pour 3 jours, il faut penser à For plutôt que During
-Centre de Londres, utiliser un nom composé : London downtown ou London’s downtown ou Downtown London ou London centre ou plus simplement Central London
-La Grande Roue s’appelait à l’origine en 1895 the Great Wheel puis a été démolie, reconstruite et a changé plusieurs fois de noms pour s’appeler Millenium Wheel puis maintenant (The) London Eye.
Lien internet

-Tout ce qui : all that et pas all what, ou sinon Whatever
-Comme : lorsque 'comme' sert à comparer, on emploie like suivi d'un nom ou as suivi d'une proposition . Ayant employé as j’ai utilisé did, prétérit puisque mon verbe précédent était au prétérit (returned)
Voir ce lien : Lien internet

J’ai préféré le prétérit Returned car j’ai privilégié le fait que c’est passé et terminé, plutôt que le present perfect qui exprime davantage un bilan. Les deux étaient possibles
-They are to stay… est une tournure utilisée pour quelque chose de programmé. C’est un peu guindé mais à connaître
-‘Who he was going with’ ou bien ‘With whom he was going’ étaient possibles, mais attention à ne pas les mélanger

Bye for now

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de notrepere, postée le 12-10-2014 à 20:55:32 (S | E)
Hello Lucile and everyone. 
One difference between British and American English is if you say "I found the book in the toilet" in American English, it means this

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de lucile83, postée le 12-10-2014 à 22:04:55 (S | E)
when I was in England I never asked for the bathroom, just because I didn't want to have a bath, but go to... the loo ... or rather go and spend a penny, or go to the Ladies.

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de sanna6, postée le 13-10-2014 à 00:57:44 (S | E)
Hello

Merci pour votre traduction et vos commentaires !

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de koreen2012, postée le 13-10-2014 à 05:51:12 (S | E)
Hello Lucile
Merci beaucoup pour la correction personnelle et collective ainsi que pour les explications et les liens!!!!!

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de mamou3, postée le 13-10-2014 à 07:10:08 (S | E)
Lucile for your exercise and your correction !

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de lakata, postée le 13-10-2014 à 09:12:46 (S | E)

Remerciements sincères, Lucile, et surtout pas...scatologiques !

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de here4u, postée le 13-10-2014 à 12:16:28 (S | E)
Hello !
Sorry, Lucile I missed the deadline ! My 'Kevin' had been ready for long and I would have liked to smile with you with the 'gents'', toilet'; 'men's room', 'ladies' toilets, bathroom, loo etc !
As most often, the toilet and bath/bathtub are not in the same room in France, we're really 'stuck'
Let's hope Kevin will enjoy London !

Réponse: Kevin à l'école/Thème de lucile83, postée le 13-10-2014 à 19:36:31 (S | E)
Hello
I'm sure he will. I'll let you know about that trip.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux