Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Work /lifestyle

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Work /lifestyle
Message de chanmom posté le 15-11-2017 à 15:26:54 (S | E | F)
Dear sir and madame
I'm Chan Mom, Here is my new post on the site, and also I hope to get more respond to improve my English writing as well as English level.
Thanks for any reply.

Nowadays, everything in the world is changed whether work and daily life. It is an era of information, modern technology, lifestyle, and also new page of work which is really the difference from the past. People can enjoy whatever they want, everybody can get leisurely, without stressful, and also take pleasure in their task and the way of life. I mean, it’s not too much difficulty.
The first, everyday people cannot live without to do work, work is the resource of money, happiness, and also friends. While you have a work and get more money, I mean you can enjoy with entertainment, hang out with the friend in order to get happiness from life. It is really easy, don’t do in a complicated way.
The second, everybody has the way of life differently, some people like to hang out with friends after work to release stress, like to work alone and some of them go shopping. You know! All of this has a lot of in currently social. Honestly, you can enjoy life with these. So, I strongly support that it has no stress during the work and everybody can enjoy leisurely with the way of life.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-11-2017 22:59

Réponse : Work /lifestyle de laure95, postée le 16-11-2017 à 10:43:47 (S | E)
Hello Can Mom,
Nowadays, everything in the world is changed (put it in the present)whether work and daily life. It is an era of information, modern technology, lifestyle, and also new page of work which is really the difference (use the adjective different)from the past. People can enjoy whatever they want, everybody can get leisurely, without stressful (use the noun stress), and also take pleasure in their task and the (put a possessive adjective instead of the) way of life. I mean, it’s not too much difficulty (adjective).
The (not the)first, everyday people cannot live without to do (without + verbe + ing) work, work is the resource of money, happiness, and also friends. While you have a work (not the right word here)and get more money, I mean you can enjoy with entertainment, hang out with the friend (pural)in order to get happiness from life. It is really easy, don’t do (pronoun)in a complicated way.
The (not the)second, everybody has the way of life differently , some people like (like + verb + ing)to hang out with friends after work to release stress, like to work alone and some of them go shopping. You know! All of this has a lot of in currently social . Honestly, you can enjoy life with these. So, I strongly support that it has no stress during the work and everybody can enjoy leisurely with the way of life.

Réponse : Work /lifestyle de chanmom, postée le 16-11-2017 à 16:18:23 (S | E)
Dear Laure95
Here is my correction, you know I'm really appreciate to see this.
Nowadays, everything in the world change whether work and daily life. It is an era of information, modern technology, lifestyle, and also revolution of work which is real difference from the past. People can enjoy whatever they want, every can get leisurely, without stress, and also take pleasure in their task and the way of their life. I mean, it's not too much difficult.
Firstly, everyday people cannot live without doing work, work is the resource of money, happiness, and also friends. While you are working, you get more salary/ money. So you can enjoy with entertainment, hang out with friends in order to get happiness from life. It is really easy, so don't make it in complicated way.
Secondly, everybody has differently of the way of life, some people like hanging out with friends after work to release stress, like to work alone and some of them go shopping. You know! that kind of this has a lot of in current life. Honestly, you can enjoy life with these. so, I strongly support, even though you work really hard at work/ seem to be stress, you can enjoy leisurely with the life style in the social.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux