Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction /The best job

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction /The best job
Message de mareee posté le 31-12-2017 à 20:17:49 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir,
serait-il possible pour vous de me corriger le dialogue ci-dessous, s'il vous plaît ?
Merci d'avance.

Hi, I’m ***, and I’m the friendliest and most energetic and smiling person you’ll ever meet!
I want to be a wildlife caretaker in Australia for many reasons.
First, Australia is one of the best places in the world with its beautiful landscapes and breathtaking sunrises.
Moreover, I’m very keen on traveling, discovering new places, meeting new people. learning about different cultures and languages (I speak 5 languages : French, Spanish, English, Portuguese and Japanese).
Last year I visited many parts around South America. There I climbed mountains like the colossus of America called « The Aconcagua » in Argentine ; I also hiked, ran marathons,, biked in the sacred valley of the Incas (and in the middle of nowhere), went elastic jumping on the cascades roads, went snorkeling and scuba diving. I’m quite athletic as well.
In all my years of living, I’ve seen a lot of animals, and I love them all equally, just like they love me back. With all that said, I think that I would be perfect for this job.
I also have a youtube channel to share my experiences with others and I’d love to do the same if I’m chosen, we could learn more about the Great Barrier Reef and Queensland together.
Next, I’m a great reporter and photographer. With these two skills, I travel around the world and gain more information about places than the common visitor would.
So please pick me for this job! I’m ready to be hired!
-At the best girl in the world to do the best job in the world-.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 31-12-2017 20:54

Réponse : Correction /The best job de gerondif, postée le 02-01-2018 à 20:00:24 (S | E)
Bonsoir
Hi, I’m ***, and I’m the friendliest and most energetic and smiling person you’ll ever meet!
I want to be a wildlife caretaker in Australia for many reasons.
First, Australia is one of the best places in the world with its beautiful landscapes and breathtaking sunrises.
Moreover, I’m very keen on traveling, discovering new places, meeting new people. learning about different cultures and languages (I speak 5 languages : French, Spanish, English, Portuguese and Japanese).
Last year I visited many parts around South America. There I climbed mountains like the colossus of America called « The Aconcagua » in Argentine(le pays, c'est Argentina) ; I also hiked, ran marathons,, biked in the sacred valley of the Incas (and in the middle of nowhere), went elastic jumping on the cascades roads, went snorkeling and scuba diving. I’m quite athletic as well.
In all my years of living, I’ve seen a lot of animals, and I love them all equally, just like they love me back. With all that said,(maladroit)(je dirais, all that being said, ou bien, to put it in a nutshell, ou encore Need I say more ? ) I think that I would be perfect for this job.
I also have a youtube channel to share my experiences with others and I’d love to do the same if I’m chosen, we could learn more about the Great Barrier Reef and Queensland together.
Next, I’m a great reporter and photographer. With these two skills, I travel around the world and gain more information about places than the common visitor would.
So please pick me (up) for this job! I’m ready to be hired!
-At the best girl in the world to do the best job in the world-.(que voulez-vous dire par cette ligne?)

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux