Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Lettre motivation/stage

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre motivation/stage
Message de poulpouille posté le 30-01-2018 à 15:58:16 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je dois envoyer une lettre de motivation pour un stage en Espagne. Est-il possible de me dire si les phrases sont correctes?
Merci pour votre aide.

Dear Madam, Sir,

I am currently studying European studies in English and as part of the second semester of my final year, I need to find an internship abroad. I spent the first semester in Northern Ireland as part of the Erasmus Programme which allowed me to improve my English and my Spanish through Spanish classes.

This internship would be an opportunity for me to have a personal and professional experience abroad and to perfect my English level as well as develop new professional skills. It would also allow me to graduate as an internship is mandatory for my degree.

I have already worked at the entrance of a museum, a library and a swimming pool which allowed me to adapt. I am able to work alone or in a group and to interact with people from different countries. I also have had translation courses since my first year of university, that is why I would like to candidate for this internship. I would like to point out that I am really motivated, hard-working, patient and that I have a mature and rigorous attitude.

Thank you, in advance, for your consideration.
I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Yours sincerely

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-01-2018 15:59
No address on the forum, thanks.

Réponse : Lettre motivation/stage de bluestar, postée le 31-01-2018 à 11:04:18 (S | E)
Hello

"why I would like to candidate for this internship"...
"To apply" would be better; candidate is not a verb.

Réponse : Lettre motivation/stage de gerondif, postée le 31-01-2018 à 11:17:39 (S | E)
Bonjour
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I am currently studying European studies in English and as part of the second semester of my final year, I need to find an internship abroad. I spent the first semester in Northern Ireland as part of the Erasmus Programme(virgule) which allowed me to improve my English and my Spanish through Spanish classes.

This internship would be an opportunity for me to have a personal and professional experience abroad and to perfect my English level as well as develop new professional skills. It would also allow me to graduate as an internship is mandatory/compulsory for my degree.

I have already worked at the entrance of (fait français traduit, ou alors vous étiez debout à l'entrée à fouiller les gens...., il me semble qu'on voit "admission" à l'entrée d'un musée) a museum, in a library and in a swimming pool which allowed me to adapt. I am able to work alone or in a group and to interact with people from different countries. I also(à mettre en tre have et had) have had (to attend au sens d' assister à irait bien aussi)translation courses since my first year of university, that is why I would like to candidate(apply, comme le dit bluestar) for this internship. I would like to point out that I am really motivated, hard-working, patient and that I have a mature and rigorous attitude.

Thank you, in advance (fait français traduit, ou à la rigueur sans virgules)), for your consideration.

Réponse : Lettre motivation/stage de poulpouille, postée le 03-02-2018 à 19:06:32 (S | E)
Bonjour, merci pour votre aide!
Voici la correction:
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I am currently studying European studies in English and as part of the second semester of my final year, I need to find an internship abroad. I spent the first semester in Northern Ireland as part of the Erasmus Programme, which allowed me to improve my English and my Spanish through Spanish classes.

This internship would be an opportunity for me to have a personal and professional experience abroad and to perfect my English level as well as develop new professional skills. It would also allow me to graduate as an internship is mandatory/compulsory for my degree.

I have already worked at the admission of a museum, in a library and in a swimming pool which allowed me to adapt. I am able to work alone or in a group and to interact with people from different countries. I have also attended translation courses since my first year of university, that is why I would like to apply for this internship. I would like to point out that I am really motivated, hard-working, patient and that I have a mature and rigorous attitude.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux