Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral stage/correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral stage/correction
Message de keke17 posté le 09-03-2018 à 11:45:31 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,
Je dois faire en anglais une présentation de mon stage, j'aimerais savoir si l'introduction est correcte, s'il n'y a aucune erreur.
Merci d'avance.

Good morning everyone, I'm going to talk to you about my internship.
In September, I started looking for a company internship in the management control sector. Unfortunately I didn't manage to find this internship, so I decided to do it in a bank. I did this internship within the bank xxx.
xxx is a French international banking group. Present in 74 countries with over 192000 collaborators, including 146000 employees in Europe, the banking group positions as an European leader and a leading banking organization in the world. xxx achieved at the end of 2016, a 43 billion euro turnover and benefited from a 7 billion euro net income. All categories of customers combined (private individuals, professionals and companies), the group counts in Europe 32 million customers.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 09-03-2018 14:38

Réponse : Oral stage/correction de dsmith, postée le 11-03-2018 à 23:14:14 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Good morning everyone, I'm going to talk to you about my internship.
In September, I started looking for a company internship in the management control sector. Unfortunately I didn't manage to find this type of internship, so I decided to do it in a bank. I did this internship within the bank xxx.
xxx is a French international banking group. Present in 74 countries with over 192000 collaborators, including 146000 employees in Europe, the banking group positions as (is positioned as)an (since you pronounce with "y" sound just put "a" European leader and a leading banking organization in the world. xxx achieved at the end of 2016, a 43 billion euro turnover and benefited from a 7 billion euro net income. All categories of customers combined (private individuals, professionals and companies), the group counts in Europe 32 million customers.

Excellent!
practice saying "One hundred ninety-two thousand" "One hundred forty-six thousand" - big numbers are not always easy.

Réponse : Oral stage/correction de keke17, postée le 19-03-2018 à 20:04:25 (S | E)
Je vous remercie sincèrement.

Si vous avez le temps, pourriez-vous regarder ma conclusion ? Je suis un petit peu moins confiant quant à la qualité de mes phrases en anglais pour cette partie.

The realization of an internship in a retail banking agency was useful for me first of all from a personal point of view.
Indeed, being in permanent contact with the clientele allowed me to accustom me to speak.
The reception of the customers, the phone calls, the meetings in which I was able to participate, and the observation of the social skills of my colleagues were for me so many ways to progress and to acquire a better relational ease.
The direct contact with the clientele in agency passed well from the beginning, but I had on the other hand it was more difficult to solicit and get appointments via telephone with the customers. I learnt gradually to be more directive.
So to conclude, it was a positive experience, even if this internship didn't change my career project, I want to become a management controller.

Réponse : Oral stage/correction de dsmith, postée le 20-03-2018 à 05:23:27 (S | E)
Bonjour,

The realization of an internship in a retail banking agency was useful for me first of all from a personal point of view.
Indeed, being in permanent contact with the clientele allowed me to accustom me to speak. (grow accustomed to speaking)
The reception of the customers, the phone calls, the meetings in which I was able to participate, and the observation of the social skills of my colleagues were for me so many ways to help me progress and to acquire a better relational ease.
The direct contact with the clientele in (article defini) agency passed well from the beginning, but I had on the other hand it was more difficult to solicit and get appointments via telephone with the customers. I learnt gradually to be more directive.
So to conclude, it was a positive experience, even if this internship didn't change my career project, I want (ce sont deux phrases complètes il faut un point et pas une virgule. to become a management controller.

but I had on the other hand it was more difficult to solicit - tu as trop de verbes dans cette phrase.
but I had on the other hand more difficulty to solicit...
or
but on the other hand it was more difficult to solicit...

...to be more directive. je ne comprends pas...peux tu expliquer un peu plus?

Very good!

Réponse : Oral stage/correction de keke17, postée le 20-03-2018 à 16:42:26 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Tout d'abord merci infiniment pour vos corrections qui me sont très utiles.
Je voulais exprimer par "more directive", le fait d'être plus directif, au sens de diriger les conversations téléphoniques afin d'arriver à mes fins.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-03-2018 22:00

Réponse : Oral stage/correction de dsmith, postée le 20-03-2018 à 18:22:42 (S | E)
Hello.
I suggest you say something like this:
I became more confident and at ease speaking with customers.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux