Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral/Spaces and exchanges

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/Spaces and exchanges
Message de chillance posté le 18-05-2018 à 19:03:59 (S | E | F)
Bonjour!
J'aimerais bien avoir une relecture de mon expression orale, puisque je n'ai pas eu la possibilité de la faire corriger par mon professeur.
Merci beaucoup!

Spaces and Exchanges
Today I’m going to speak about the notion spaces and exchanges.
But first of all, I would like to give a definition of the terms. This notion deals with the geographical and symbolic areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men and different societies. Our world is built on the exploration and conquest of new spaces. The different cultural, economic, sociological and language interactions have shaped and characterized our modern-day world.
In order to illustrate this notion I have chosen to talk about the globalization, and their consequences, and attempt to answer the question : what's are the positives and negatives of the globalization?
To answer this question, I will analyze firstly, the advantages of the globalization, and then, focusing on the disadvantages.

So, the globalization is the opening of national economies thought the world. It is favored by interdependency between countries, who buy and sell their products to each others, relocation and the development of means of transports, and telecommunications.
The advantages of this phenomena are:
-the increase an exchange has produced world growth since the World War Two. Between 1993, and 1994, the human development index average increase.
- There is a faster flow of Information. Their from one part of the world to the other immediately, resulting in the world being tied together.
- There is an increase in quality of goods and services, because people have access to the best quality of goods and services throughout the world. This allows a person in America to wear clothes made in India and Mexico, while watching football match taking place in England on a TV made in China.
- It may be noted the mixt of culture. In fact, when companies relocate abroad, they bring not only modifications in the economic structures but also exercise an influence on societies. For exemple, in UK, Fish and Chips has been replaced by Chicken Tikka Massala has the nation favorite dish.
The disadvantages of the globalization are:
- Environmental degradation: Developed countries can take advantage of underdeveloped countries' weak regulatory laws in terms of environmental protection.
-Unfair working conditions: Many multinationals have been accused of social injustice by exploiting labor in underdeveloped countries in order cut cost., and for using child labor in their factories in underdeveloped countries. Ex: Nike uses child labor along with poor working conditions and low wages in their factories in Indonesia.
-We can also talk about the growthing disparity among the rich and the poor, like the domination of the capitalist countries. In wealthy nation: 1,2 billion people leaves on less than 1$ per day. This phenomena is illustrated on the movie “Slumdog Millionar”: it allows to show the contrast between the poverty of the cans-cities of Dharavi, and the wealth of the high infrastructures of big Mumbai.

To conclude, the globalization detains above all, of various advantages which benefit the increase of the well-being of the population, and of the industries. However, the globalization also detains many limits, which affect the humanitarian aspect, and ethics of the process.
Personally, I am shared enough concerning the globalization. I find this well, in the sense where I can easily order clothes, worldwide, and low-priced. However, I am not all right with the conditions in which certain people (even children) work because of relocation

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-05-2018 22:21

Réponse : Oral/Spaces and exchanges de gerold, postée le 19-05-2018 à 11:44:36 (S | E)
Bonjour chillance

Quelques remarques pour vous permettre d'améliorer votre exposé:
La mondialisation en général: Globalization, pas the globalization.

Spaces and Exchanges
Today I’m going to speak about the notion spaces and exchanges.
But first of all, I would like to give a definition of the terms. This notion deals with the geographical and symbolic areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men and different societies. Our world is built on the exploration and conquest of new spaces. The different cultural, economic, sociological and language interactions have shaped and characterized our modern-day world.
In order to illustrate this notion I have chosen to talk about the globalization, and their les conséquences de la mondialisation, donc ses conséquences, pas leurs ... consequences, and attempt to answer the question : what's are the positives and negatives of the globalization?
To answer this question, I will analyze firstly, the advantages of the globalization, and then, focusing on the disadvantages.

So, the globalization is the opening of national economies thought throughout the world. It is favored by interdependency between countries, who pas who, les pays ne sont pas des personnes buy and sell their products to each others, relocation and the development of means of transports, and telecommunications.
The advantages of this phenomena are:
-the increase an exchange has produced world growth since the World War Two. Between 1993, and 1994, the human development index average increase temps .
- There is a faster flow of Information. Their from one part of the world to the other immediately, resulting in the world being tied together.
- There is an increase in quality of goods and services, because people have access to the best quality of goods and services throughout the world. This allows a person in America to wear clothes made in India and Mexico, while watching xx il faut un article indéfini football match taking place in England on a TV made in China.
- It may be noted normalement on attend "that" après it may be noted the mixt of culture. In fact, when companies relocate abroad, they bring not only modifications in the economic structures but also exercise an influence on societies. For exemple, in UK, Fish and Chips has been replaced by Chicken Tikka Massala has the nation il faut un adjectif favorite dish. (exemple discutable, c'est plutôt un héritage de l'Empire britannique qu'un effet de la mondialisation)
The disadvantages of the globalization are:
- Environmental degradation: Developed countries can take advantage of underdeveloped countries' weak regulatory laws in terms of environmental protection.
-Unfair working conditions: Many multinationals have been accused of social injustice by autre préposition exploiting labor in underdeveloped countries in order xx il manque un mot cut cost pluriel., and for using child labor in their factories in underdeveloped countries. Ex: Nike uses child labor along with poor working conditions and low wages in their ses usines factories in Indonesia.
-We can also talk about the growthing disparity among among signifie parmi the rich and the poor, like the domination of the capitalist countries. In wealthy nation: 1,2 billion people leaves confusion avec un autre verbe et erreur de conjugaison on less than 1$ per day. This phenomena phenomena est un pluriel, le singulier est phenomenon is illustrated on autre préposition the movie “Slumdog Millionar”: it allows to show the contrast between the poverty of the cans-cities of Dharavi, and the wealth of the high infrastructures autre mot? of big Mumbai.

To conclude, the globalization detains je ne comprends pas ce que vous voulez dire: to detain, retenir, détenir, arrêter above all, of various advantages which benefit the increase of the well-being of the population, and of the industries. However, the globalization also detains many limits, which affect the humanitarian aspect, and ethics of the process.
Personally, I am shared enough fairly shared, pas enough= suffisamment, concerning the globalization. I find this well, in the sense where I can easily order clothes, worldwide, and low-priced. However, I am not all right with the conditions in which certain people (even children) work because of relocation

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux