Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/My life

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/My life
Message de buca17 posté le 27-10-2019 à 21:55:14 (S | E | F)
Bonjour !
Je vous remercie pour l'aide apportée précédemment et je me permets de poster ce texte un peu plus long avec davantage de détails afin de vérifier si l'expression est correcte. Merci d'avance.

Every day I wake up at 4:30. i always have an early waking because I start working at 6:00. I have an early start but there is also an advantage because I finish my working day at midday. Consequently, All my afternoons are free. I am a french teacher, I work for a language center in Colombia. I haven't break during my working day, I have my lunch at home. I have the same hours everyday and I work from Monday to Friday so all my weekends are free.
My job consists in preparing lessons we will work in classroom with students. They are all adults. I have to manage the class improving students listening, writing, reading ans speaking skills. In order to do this I give lessons in a classic way but I also use board games or songs. I event invent games and sometimes we go out to speak French in the city environnement such as in parks, supermarkets, streets...
This job is satisfying, pleasant and rewarding because it's like a recompense to see students improving.

As I said, I work my hours in one go, without breaks. For my girlfriend, unlike me, it's very different. She is a pharmaceutical sales representative. She has to visit doctors to promote company medicines. Her hours are never the sames. Generally She works more in the morning than in the afternoon. But it's not rare that she has to work a lot in the afternoon or even in the evening. She often has various breaks in an only day.His job is interesting but sometimes tiring too. Plus, she has to travel sometimes.

In my free times, when she is not there, I prepare my classes when i'm not giving private lesson. I like doing sports, I try to go to the gym as much as possible. i feel better after a sport session and it helps me staying efficient in my work and my studies. I learn English for a few time and I always seek to perfect my Spanish. that's I read many things and I watch languages videos on the internet. From time to time, I go doing shopping, I like sometimes doing window shopping or buying some clothing items.

I very rarely watch TV. Not only for a lack of time but also because I'm not particularly interested in the programs. I find soap operas, reality TV, sitcoms and some series ridiculous so I almost never watch TV except to follow major sports events or put a DVD I have chosen on. I neither play with computer or game console. I'm not very interested in this kind of things. As soon as I can, I relax playing the guitar.

Thanks !;)

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 27-10-2019 22:19

Réponse : Correction/My life de gerondif, postée le 28-10-2019 à 12:16:25 (S | E)
Bonjour
erreurs en bleu
Every day I wake up at 4:30. i(majuscule quand i signifie je, où qu'il soit) always have an early waking (maladroit) because I start working at 6:00. I have an early start but there is also an advantage to that because I finish my working day at midday. Consequently, All my afternoons are free. I am a french(majuscule aux adjectifs de nationalité) teacher, I work for a language center in Colombia. I haven't break(haven't mange la négation, c'est donc un auxiliaire suivi d'un participe passé, I haven't got, I haven't seen. On devrait trouver ici le verbe have lexical, I don't have any break) during my working day, I have my lunch at home. I have the same hours(maladroit) (timetable, schedule) everyday and I work from Monday to Friday so all my weekends are free.
My job consists in preparing lessons we will work/use in classroom (soit in class, groupe d'humain, soit in the classroom, pièce)with students. They are all adults. I have to manage the class, improving students'(cas possessif) listening, writing, reading and speaking skills. In order to do this,(virgule) I give lessons in a classic way but I also use board games or songs. I event invent games and sometimes we go out to speak French in the city environnement such as in parks, supermarkets, streets...
This job is satisfying, pleasant and rewarding because it's like a recompense(reward) to see students improving.

As I said, I work/do my hours in one go, without breaks. For my girlfriend, unlike me, it's very different. She is a pharmaceutical sales representative. She has to visit doctors to promote company medicines (medecine, non collectif comme luggage, information... n'est pas souvent au pluriel). Her hours are never the sames (sans s). Generally She works more in the morning than in the afternoon. But it's not rare that(fait français traduit)(it happens more often than not that) she has to work a lot in the afternoon or even in the evening. She often has various breaks in an only(a single)(one particular) day.His(Ah! Vous fréquentez un homme ???) job is interesting but sometimes tiring too. Plus, she has to travel sometimes(l'adverbe pourrait aussi passer entre she et has).

In my free times (sans s), when she is not there(alors en français, on dit là au lieu de ici; Untel n'est pas là mais l'anglais dit he isn't here, he isn't in), I prepare my classes when i'm not giving private lesson (soit a lesson, soit lessons au pluriel). I like doing sports, I try to go to the gym as much as possible. i feel better after a sport session and it helps me staying (base verbal, pas d'ing) efficient in my work and my studies. I learn English for a few time(alors, for signifiant depuis implique un present perfect continuous, action débutant dans le passé et continuant dans le présent, et a few signifie quelques + pluriel, ici on dirait for some time) donc and I always seek/try to perfect my Spanish. that's why I read many things(trop vague) and I watch languages(adjectival = invariable) videos on the internet. From time to time, I go doing shopping, I like sometimes doing window shopping or buying some clothing items.(alors, I like window shopping existe, habitude, goût MAIS si vous rajoutez sometimes, alors , c'est une action ponctuelle et plus un goût permanent et alors on dit I sometimes like to go window-shopping and to buy)

I very rarely watch TV. Not only for a(à ôter) lack of time but also because I'm not particularly interested in the programs. I find soap operas, reality TV, sitcoms and some(most irait mieux) series ridiculous so I almost never/hardly ever watch TV except to follow major sports events or to put play a DVD I have chosen on(maladroit de rejeter le on si loin ici après un complément long). I neither play with my computer or my game console. I'm not very interested in this kind of things (maladroit)(that sort of thing). As soon as (whenever) I can, I relax, playing the guitar.(I play the guitar to relax)

Réponse : Correction/My life de buca17, postée le 28-10-2019 à 19:53:03 (S | E)
Thanks a lot ! I set to work !

Réponse : Correction/My life de buca17, postée le 29-10-2019 à 22:36:53 (S | E)
Every day I wake up at 4:30. I always wake up early because I start working at 6:00. I have an early start but there is also an advantage to that because I finish my working day at midday. Consequently, All my afternoons are free. I am a French teacher, I work for a language center in Colombia. I don't have any break during my working day, I have my lunch at home. I have the same schedule everyday and I work from Monday to Friday so all my weekends are free.
My job consists in preparing lessons we will use in class with students. They are all adults. I have to manage the class, improving students'(cas possessif) listening, writing, reading and speaking skills. In order to do this, I give lessons in a classic way but I also use board games or songs. I even invent games and sometimes we go out to speak French in the city environnement such as in parks, supermarkets, streets...
This job is satisfying, pleasant and rewarding because it's like a reward to see students improving.

As I said, I work my hours in one go, without breaks. For my girlfriend, unlike me, it's very different. She is a pharmaceutical sales representative. She has to visit doctors to promote company medicine. Her hours are never the same. Generally She works more in the morning than in the afternoon. But it happens more often than not that she has to work a lot in the afternoon or even in the evening. She often has various breaks in a single day. Her job is interesting but sometimes tiring too. Plus, she has to travel sometimes.

In my free time, when she is not here, I prepare my classes when I'm not giving a private lesson. I like doing sports, I try to go to the gym as much as possible. I feel better after a sport session and it helps me stay efficient in my work and my studies. I have learnt English for some time and I always try to perfect my Spanish. that's why I read many books and I watch language videos on the internet. From time to time, I go shopping, I sometimes like to go window-shopping and to buy.

I very rarely watch TV. Not only for lack of time but also because I'm not particularly interested in the programs. I find soap operas, reality TV, sitcoms and some series ridiculous so I hardly ever watch TV except to follow major sports events or to play on a DVD I have chosen. I neither play with my computer or my game console. I'm not very interested in that sort of thing. As soon as (whenever) I can, I can play guitar to relax.

Et alors un question : almost never n'est pas correct ? Ou ça peut se dire mmême je crois comprendre que "hardly ever" est mieux"

Edit: et donc je constate que to do shopping ne se dit pas mais qu'on dit to go shopping. Ok. Peut-on dire également to shop ?

-------------------
Modifié par buca17 le 29-10-2019 23:58

-------------------
Modifié par buca17 le 30-10-2019 01:29

Réponse : Correction/My life de gerondif, postée le 30-10-2019 à 18:38:17 (S | E)
Bonjour
Every day I wake up at 4:30. I always wake up early because I start working at 6:00.(une structure en although en supprimant but et also irait bien) I have an early start but there is also an advantage to that because I finish my working day at midday. Consequently, All my afternoons are free. I am a French teacher, I work for a language center in Colombia. I don't have any break during my working day, I have my lunch at home. I have the same schedule everyday and I work from Monday to Friday so all my weekends are free.
My job consists in preparing lessons we will use in class with students. They are all adults. I have to manage the class, improving students'(cas possessif) listening, writing, reading and speaking skills. In order to do this, I give lessons in a classic way but I also use board games or songs. I even invent games and sometimes we go out to speak French in the city environnement such as in parks, supermarkets, streets...
This job is satisfying, pleasant and rewarding because it's like a reward to see students improving.

As I said, I work my hours in one go, without breaks. For my girlfriend, unlike me, it's very different. She is a pharmaceutical sales representative. She has to visit doctors to promote company medicine. Her hours are never the same. Generally She works more in the morning than in the afternoon. But it happens more often than not that she has to work a lot in the afternoon or even in the evening. She often has various breaks in a single day (on ne sait pas si c'est bien ou mal? Voulez-vous dire qu'elle a des trous entre les différents rendez-vous et qu'elle perd du temps, ou qu'au contraire, c'est bien pour elle qu'elle ait des pauses fréquentes ?) . Her job is interesting but sometimes tiring too. Plus, she has to travel sometimes (idem, est-ce bien ou mal pour elle ?).

In my free time, when she is not here, I prepare my classes when I'm not giving a private lesson. I like doing sports, I try to go to the gym as much as possible. I feel better after a sport session and it helps me stay efficient in my work and my studies. I have learnt English for some time and I always try to perfect my Spanish. that's why I read many books and I watch language videos on the internet. From time to time, I go shopping, I sometimes like to go window-shopping and to buy (verbe qui sonne faux sans complément d'objet).

I very rarely watch TV. Not only for lack of time but also because I'm not particularly interested in the programs. I find soap operas, reality TV, sitcoms and some(most irait mieux) series ridiculous so I hardly ever watch TV except to follow major sports events or to play on(à ôter) a DVD I have chosen. I neither play with my computer nor with my game console. I'm not very interested in that sort of thing. As soon as (whenever) I can, I can play the guitar to relax.

Et alors un question : almost never n'est pas correct ? Si. Ou ça peut se dire même si je crois comprendre que "hardly ever" est mieux" Oui.

Edit: et donc je constate que to do shopping ne se dit pas Si, I do my shopping on Mondays. mais qu'on dit to go shopping. Ok. Peut-on dire également to shop ? Oui, mais ce verbe court et au présent simple est d'un emploi plus rare. I shop on Mondays est moins courant que I go shopping / I do my shopping on Mondays.

Réponse : Correction/My life de buca17, postée le 01-11-2019 à 18:51:11 (S | E)
Merci !!👍

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux