Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Rédaction/summer

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Rédaction/summer
Message de moonnskies posté le 15-05-2020 à 18:21:04 (S | E | F)
Bonjour, 😀😀

Pourriez-vous, s'il vous plaît, jeter un coup d'oeil à ma rédaction ? Voir si j'ai des grosses fautes d'anglais etc.
Merci beaucoup !

Back in the summer, when we had to choose our options, I emmediately decided to choose this option called « Commonwealth studies » because the summary of the course was interesting and intrigued me.
First, I found the first two hours really interesting because you, teachers, made it so. You seemed really convicing and happy to teach your first class ever of this course ! I really liked the idea of the mixture of our both main courses, Literature and Civilisation.
This course gave me the opportunity to learn more on how to do a presentation on a research that we did beforehand. To be honest, I knew research was a difficult fiel but not that difficult because it requires a lot of time, work and especially patience. Regarding the research work, I have mixed feelings about this because first of all, the idea on working on a corpus of document was really good. Because it might helped a lot of students in our class to see what they will have to do later, for their Master degree.
During the time in class when we had to work on it, I was a little bit off especially when you, teachers, came to help us because the work was too much for me. On a first hand, one of the hardest time was maybe finding the theme of our corpus and what we wanted to do. We had so much ideas in our heads but these ideas had a short life because we couldn't find interesting documents that would have helped us creating our corpus.
Then, because of the circumstances, we have to work on Discord. Thanks to you, we kept in touch which I found awesome because this class was the only class we had online. It was a good thing because, with the type of task we had to do, it could have been a nightmare for most of us, we would have spend our life on Webmail. Thanks to that, we had the opportunity to ask questions, to ask for help, to ask for more informations directly.
On the other hand, this class was a bit difficult fors us on the emotional level. Indeed, working in group gave us a hard time sometimes because, for exemple, we were not agree on a particular document, or we were not agree on a theme for our corpus. But, the hardest time was when you, teachers, were not agree with things on our corpus and we did not know exactly why, you did not give us answers. We received criticism on the way we work, on the choice of our documents, even though it was constructive criticism, it somewhat « affected » us because we were satisfied with our work but not you and you are the teachers. We would wait for your approval after working hard and receiving an email saying that we should perhaps looking for another document or change the way we were working was difficult for us sometimes. Especially because we spent hours and hours on searching for the right document that would be « correct » for our corpus. There is also that time when you just told us to change our entire corpus and we were in shock because as I just wrote, we spent hours on it. But I have it is the way we will work later during our Master : working and working and sometimes starting over in order to do a better work. But it is okay because it was your first time doing this class.
It was also quite frustrating to only make a 20-minutes oral presentation on a corpus that we worked on for months. We had so much to say but we had to select the most important informations to say, according to us, but would they be important to you ? Futhermore, leaving us on our own at the end when we had our « problématique » and our plan because we felt like lost in a forest and we had to find our way out of it, on our own.
Besides this, working on the side of the Commonwealth that we did not think or know when we talk about this Empire. I found the theme was really interesting and the diversity of documents studied in class was great because we did not focus ourselves only one type of document. And it gave us the opportunity to study for exemple : numbers, informations etc.
But, it would maybe have been great to cover more populations, different ethnicities, it would have gave us a larger field of work, to find more interesting documents. Even though we have multiple themes, we left a little «stuck» because depending on our corpus, the type of documents would be defined. But I think it was for a good reason that you decided to cover only this part of the Commonwealth Empire.
To conclude, the class was nice, interesting and educational. I learnt a lot during this research work including working a research work with people, accepting criticism, working more and harder and finding solutions to problem that can occur. It was also nice to work with motivated teachers like you.

Réponse : Rédaction/summer de laure95, postée le 16-05-2020 à 11:05:38 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Back in the summer: ?
- emmediately: orthographe.
- decided to choose this (that pas this) option
- This (that) course gave me the opportunity
- Because it might helped: might + infinitif.
- the work was too much for me: mal dit.
- so much ideas: much + singulier.
- these ideas had a short life: mal dit.
- would have helped us creating (infinitif)our corpus.
- Then, because of the circumstances, we have (passé)to work on Discord.
- the opportunity to ask (you) questions, to ask for help, to ask for more informations (information est un mot invariable)directly.
- fors
- we were not agree: mal construit.
- teachers, were not agree with
- things (vague)on our corpus
- you did not give us (any)answers.
- We received criticism on the way we work (passé),
- we should perhaps looking: temps?
- There is (passé) also that time (chercher un synonyme)
- But it is (passé)okay because it was your first time doing this class.

- It was also quite frustrating to only make a 20-minutes oral presentation on a corpus that we worked (past perfect)on for months.
- the most important informations
-we did not focus ourselves only (préposition) one type of document.
- exemple : orthographe.
- Even though we have (passé)multiple themes,

- finding solutions to problem (pluriel)that can occur.

Réponse : Rédaction/summer de gerold, postée le 16-05-2020 à 14:45:31 (S | E)
Bonjour

En plus des points indiqués par Laure :

.... You seemed really convincing and ... I really liked the idea of the mixture of our both main courses, Literature and Civilisation orthographe.
... To be honest, I knew research was a difficult fiel field ? but not ... the idea on working on a corpus of documents was really good... ...Master's degree.
... There is also that time when cela fait très "français traduit" you just told us to change our entire corpus and we were in shock because as I just wrote present perfect, we spent hours on it. ...
It was also quite frustrating to only make a 20-minutes oral presentation on a corpus that we worked past perfect continuous on for months....Furthermore, leaving us on our own at the end when we had our « problématique » and our plan because we felt like lost in a forest and we had to find our way out of it, on our own. Besides this, working on the side of the Commonwealth that we did not think or know when we talk about this Empire tout ce passage n'est pas clair, il doit manquer une partie de votre raisonnement. ... because we did not focus ourselves ce n'est pas un verbe pronominal ...only one type of document. ....
But, it would maybe have been great to cover more populations, different ethnicities, it would have gave erreur de conjugaison us ...we were left a little «stuck» because depending on our corpus, the type of documents would be defined sens ??.

Réponse : Rédaction/summer de moonnskies, postée le 16-05-2020 à 19:36:37 (S | E)
Oh merci beaucoup !!
J'ai fait beaucoup beaucoup pour le niveau que je suis censée avoir.😥😥
Merci beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps de jeter un œil à mon texte, je viens tout juste de tout corriger !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux