Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Introduction/correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Introduction/correction
Message de perfect posté le 05-09-2020 à 22:39:38 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir,
Voici une courte présentation de moi même : Pouvez-vous m'aider à la corriger?

My name is "" and I am fifteen. I would describe myself as a very easy-going, outgoing and diligent person. I'm a big fan of the universe of cinema, so I usally go to cinema every two weeks in week end. Later, I'd like to be a businessman, so I must follow commercials studies. My dream is to travel all around the world. I plan to do this just after my studies. I have always loved meeting new people and travel always gives the opportunity to experience other cultures / I like to explore new places and there living styles (quelle serait la meilleure phrase à adopter ?).

Merci pour toutes les corrections apportées,
perfect

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-09-2020 08:26
Gris

Réponse : Introduction/correction de sherry48, postée le 06-09-2020 à 00:13:10 (S | E)
Hello perfect.
My name is "" and I am fifteen. I would describe myself as a very easy-going, outgoing and diligent person. I'm a big fan of the universe of cinema, (or fan of the cinema) so I usally (SP) go to (article missing) cinema every two weeks in (different preposition) week end (1 word). (A common expression is every other week.) Later, I'd like to be a businessman, so I must follow commercials (adjectives do not agree) studies. My dream is to travel all around the world. I plan to do this just/right after my studies. I have always loved meeting new people and travel (gerund?) always gives the opportunity to experience other cultures / I like to explore new places and there (wrong homonym) living styles (a more common expression is lifestyles)... you could also combine the two phrases...Travel/traveling provides an opportunity to explore new places and experience the lifestyles of other cultures.
Sherry

Réponse : Introduction/correction de perfect, postée le 06-09-2020 à 10:53:24 (S | E)
Hello Sherry! Thank you!

My name is "" and I am fifteen. I would describe myself as a very easy-going, outgoing and diligent person. I'm a big fan of the universe of cinem, so I usally (SP ?) go to the cinema every other weeks on weekend. Later, I'd like to be a businessman, so I must follow commercial studies. My dream is to travel all around the world. I plan to do this right after my studies. I have always loved meeting new people and traveling provides an opportunity to explore new places and experience the lifestyles of other cultures.

Yours sincerely,
perfect

Réponse : Introduction/correction de gerold, postée le 06-09-2020 à 13:37:09 (S | E)
Bonjour

My name is "" and I am fifteen. I would describe myself as a very easy-going, outgoing and diligent person. I'm a big fan of the universe of cinema, so I usually go to the cinema every other weeks (every two weeks, or every other week (no -s)) on weekend. Later, I'd like to be a businessman, so I must follow commercial studies. My dream is to travel all around the world. I plan to do this right after my studies. I have always loved meeting new people and traveling travelling provides an opportunity to explore new places and experience the lifestyles of other cultures.

Réponse : Introduction/correction de sherry48, postée le 06-09-2020 à 14:57:59 (S | E)
Hello perfect.
Gerold has pointed out the spelling difference for travel as a gerund (where I only indicated ). I also believe British English uses 'at the weekend' and American uses 'on the weekend.' On weekends (plural) works well for your sentence, giving the sense of the repeated action of going to the cinema.
Sherry

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux