Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

My Computer Dating Agency. (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

My Computer Dating Agency.
Message de pepepol posté le 22-01-2008 à 00:43:30 (S | E | F | I)

Tout simplement souligner les fautes. Je chercherai a les corriger. C' est mon travail.
The other day I received an e-mail from my Computer Dating Agency where they said that they had my ideal partner. Obviously I run to read it:
--Dear Pepe, congratulations. Whe have found your partner. She is a young woman, about 35 years old; she is beautiful and attractive, she has got long fair hair, dark-skinned, and beautiful big green eyes.
About her personality we can say you that she is romantic, sensitive, warm, and considerate, and she has got a good sense of humour.
She is interested in music, cinema and literature.
Your appointement will be next Sunday at ten o’clock.

Monday. I’m going to write to my Computer Dating Agency. All was wrong whit Nancy.
They said me that she was 35 years old, and really she was 55. She wasn’t attractive and beautiful, she was ugly, whit lots of freckles and wrinkles, and she was ginger-haired, and I don’t like ginger-haired.
About her personality it was wrong as well. She wasn’t romantic, warm and considerate; she was inconsiderate, proud, and I think very unhappy.
Oh, no! She was interested in literature, but in tabloids.
Merci beaucoup.

Réponse: My Computer Dating Agency. de sdtriton, postée le 22-01-2008 à 08:08:28 (S | E)
The other day I received an e-mail from my Computer Dating Agency where they said that they had my ideal partner. Obviously I run to read it:
--Dear Pepe, congratulations. Whe have found your partner. She is a young woman, about 35 years old; she is beautiful and attractive, she has got long fair hair, dark-skinned, and beautiful big green eyes.
About her personality we can say you that she is romantic, sensitive, warm, and considerate, and she has got a good sense of humour.
She is interested in music, cinema and literature.
Your appointement will be next Sunday at ten o’clock.

Monday. I’m going to write to my Computer Dating Agency. All was wrong whit Nancy.
They said me that she was 35 years old, and really she was 55. She wasn’t attractive and beautiful, she was ugly, whit lots of freckles and wrinkles, and she was ginger-haired, and I don’t like ginger-haired.
About her personality it was wrong as well. She wasn’t romantic, warm and considerate; she was inconsiderate, proud, and I think very unhappy.
Oh, no! She was interested in literature, but in tabloids.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux