Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Is it ok? (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Is it ok?
Message de ahd456 posté le 26-10-2008 à 11:40:07 (S | E | F)

Dear friends and teachers I tried very hard to write an essay about some secrets about marriage. I really spend a log time to do it so I hope that you don't delate it and you help me with some corrections or just give me your point of view.

Dear classmates,
I'm absolutely sure that after 7years the majority of you will get married,
and after 9 years the majority of you will have perfect kids.But what I'm not sure about is if these majority of you will success in their marriage I absolutely don't no. So,let me ask you some question before i start : Have you ever listened to some of your parent's problems.Have you ever wondered about some kinds of married people's problems.Do you blieve that people who get married after a real love don't face any problems if so, what do you think abot the proverb that said love is a long sweet dreams and marriage is an alarm clock. Then, are you agree with people who said in the first year of marriage man speaks and woman listens, in the second year woman speaks and man listens, in the the third year they both speak and neighbors listen.Yeah it is.So what i wanna focus on right now is to tell you some secrets whereby you cam save your marriage,make is happier and longer.So tell me girls, what will you cost if you cook your favorite husband's meal.You know that the nearest way to man's heart is his stomach.Then, is it difficult for you to bring him a cup of coffee while he's resting or to put his favorite paper in his favorite chair.And you boys would it cost you a lot to pick a flower and bring it to you wives or help them with dishes after you eat.Would it cost you a lost to surprise them with a gift.So, these simple things will cost you nothing while it can give you every things. there are are other secrets that you must focus on during your marriage which are try to build a strong relationship with your partner in order that you can connect on a deep level.You must also show your companion respect and afection.It's also better to learn how to disagree without being disagreeble. You should spend a part of time together,doinf fun things or just hanging out.Learn how to be understanding.Never and never say to your spouse you are wrong because you will just make him defensive. you should show your partner that he is or she is the most important person in the world.Show him or her that even if his or her mestakes you are always proud of him or her.Try to resolve your smallest problems far from your children.But above all try to be logical and use you mind more than your heart for instance if he get late to home by 5min or 10 don't try to make him or her strenous by some lunatic question like where have yoy been? Who were you with?Were you with some woman? because in your point of view what can you partner do in 10 min with an other woman.So these are some small things that can save you marriage and make it happier and longer .And i wish you the best of luck.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux