Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

sunny September /Correction (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

sunny September /Correction
Message de loupevivante posté le 30-11-2008 à 23:13:21 (S | E | F)

Please, could you correct my mistakes...

I will always remember that sunny September day during which I became a big girl…

Because I could not sleep any more because of that strong sensation of excitement, I felt in the region of my bottom, I woke up early that morning, long before my parents who didn’t seem very happy about that situation (although they understood my behaviour). I will always remember that I wore a beautiful blue dress recently bought for that special occasion. It was my first school day!

After the famous pictures session directed by my dear mother, I took the yellow bus for Elisabeth Turgeon, while I was looking by the window situated beside me the autumn marvellous landscape with its multicoloured leaves and its ochre fields. A double sensation lived in me at that moment: I felt excited, because I was about to discover a new world, but at the same time, I felt nervous. An insecurity feeling overcame me because I was about to plunge myself into unknown, and what is more frightening for a five year old girl that face up to a such situation alone!

However, I succeeded to overcome that obstacle and I began my social integration. I must admit that this stage was relatively easy for me, in other words, it was a breeze, a piece of cake! Yes, I didn’t know if it was because I looked like a magnet (in other words, if I gave off some magnetic attraction) or just because I smelled good, but everybody was attracted by me.

Through Grades, I always had competent teachers for who my well-being and my academic success represented some huge priorities. I suppose, for the time being, that it is why I appreciate so much school and that for me, learning constitutes the most beautiful and useful activity!

One thing that needs to be said is that my primary school development was divided between two different establishments because certain factors. I made my entrance in that new world in Elizabeth Turgeon School because it was my neighbourhood school. However, because I wished to become, one day, a famous tennis player, I decided to do the Sport-Étude program to concentrate myself on my athletic development. Therefore, I had to leave my initial school to Sainte-Agnèse, where I spent some unforgettable moments. Never I will regret that choice because it made me growing up on my psychological aspect.
------------------
Modifié par bridg le 01-12-2008 06:47
titre distinctif

Réponse: sunny September /Correction de laure95, postée le 01-12-2008 à 12:09:27 (S | E)
Bonjour, voici ce que tu dois corriger:

I will always remember that sunny September day during which (when) I became (present perfect) a big ? girl…

Because I could not sleep any more because of that strong sensation of excitement, I felt in the region of my bottom, I woke up early that morning, long before my parents who didn’t seem very happy about that situation (although they understood my behaviour). I will always remember that I wore (prétérit progressif) a beautiful blue dress recently bought for that special occasion. It was my first school day!

After the famous pictures session directed by my dear mother, I took the yellow bus for Elisabeth Turgeon, while I was looking by (through) the window situated beside me the autumn (à mettre après marvellous) marvellous landscape with its multicoloured leaves and its ochre fields. A double sensation lived in me (I was feeling a mixed sensation) at that moment: I felt prétérit progressif) excited, because I was about to discover a new world, but at the same time, I felt (même remarque) nervous. An insecurity feeling (a feeling of insecurity) overcame me because I was about to plunge myself into the unknown, and what (which) is more frightening for a five year old girl that had to face up to a such situation alone (changer de place)!

However, I succeeded to overcome that obstacle and I began my social integration. I must admit that this stage was relatively easy for me, in other words, it was a breeze, a piece of cake! Yes, I didn’t know if it was because I looked like a magnet (in other words, if I gave off some magnetic attraction) or just because I smelled good, but everybody was attracted by me.

Through Grades, I always had (présent perfect) competent teachers for who my well-being and my academic success represented some huge priorities. I suppose, for the time being, that it is why I appreciate (prétérit!) so much school ? and that for me, learning constitutes the most beautiful and useful activity!

One thing that needs to be said is that my primary school development was divided between two different establishments because of certain factors. I made my entrance in that new world in Elizabeth Turgeon School because it was my neighbourhood school. However, because I wished to become, one day, a famous tennis player, I decided to do the Sport-Étude program to concentrate myself on my athletic development. Therefore, I had to leave my initial school to Sainte-Agnèse, where I spent some unforgettable moments. Never I will regret that choice because it made (présent perfect) me growing up on my psychological aspect.
------------------

Réponse: sunny September /Correction de loupevivante, postée le 04-12-2008 à 00:14:58 (S | E)
Merci

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux