Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction de lettre anglais- (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Correction de lettre anglais-
Message de english92 posté le 07-02-2009 à 15:36:32 (S | E | F)

Bonjour à tous !
Voila j'ai une lettre à écrire et j'aimerai qu'on me corrige les fautes d'orthographes s'il-vous plait

Dear Vladimir,

What an eventful experience I had! I have to speak to you about my new life and about what happened at Ellis-Island. First of all, was nightmarish over there. My father, like the other immigrants, had to answer many questions coming from officers as well as to pass a medical examination to be allowed to enter the country. As for me, the doctor examined me and he discovered I had a cold. He thus said to me that I couldn't leave with my father. At that moment there, I cried and begged because I was terrified to be all alone in this strange place. When I felt better, I was allowed to enter America. On the whole, I felt sad to stay on Ellis Island.
However, I don't regret my new life in New-York. There are so many foreigners here and New-york it's known for the most famous skyscrapers which are in Manhattan as the Empire State Bulding. The life is very different from Poland because American is a land of opportunity that's why I want to start from scratch here. There isn't very for a long time, I sang in a temple. At that moment, I felt a rush of joy. I hope to scratch a living and fulfil a dream. At any rate, know that I don't forget you. I'm looking forward to hearing you.

Your best friend

Seymour

-------------------
Modifié par english92 le 07-02-2009 16:44

Réponse: Correction de lettre anglais- de linsey34, postée le 07-02-2009 à 17:51:14 (S | E)
En rouge les erreurs à corriger:

What an eventful experience I had! I have to speak to you about my new life and about what happened at Ellis-Island. First of all, sujet? was nightmarish over there. My father, like the other immigrants, had to answer many questions coming from officers as well as to pass a medical examination to be allowed to enter the country. As for me, the doctor examined me and he discovered I had a cold. He thus said to me that I couldn't leave with my father. At that moment there, I cried and begged because I was terrified to be all alone in this strange place. When I felt better, I was allowed to enter America. On the whole, I felt sad to stay on Ellis Island.
However, I don't regret my new life in New-York. There are so many foreigners here and New-york it's known for the most famous skyscrapers which are in Manhattan as the Empire State Bulding. The life is very different from Poland because American is a land of opportunity that's why I want to start from scratch here. There isn't very for a long time, I sang in a temple. At that moment, I felt a rush of joy. I hope to scratch a living and fulfil a dream. At any rate, know that I don't forget you. I'm looking forward to hearing you.

Réponse: Correction de lettre anglais- de khalid1970, postée le 07-02-2009 à 22:53:43 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Dear Vladimir,

What an eventful experience I had! I have to speak to you about my new life and about what happened at Ellis-Island. First of all,sujet was nightmarish over there. My father, like the other immigrants, had to answer many questions coming from officers as well as to pass a medical examination to be allowed to enter the country( Il serait préferable de mentionner le pays). As for me, the doctor examined me and he discovered I had a cold. He thus said to me that I couldn't leave with my father. At that moment there( There un peu superflu), I cried and begged because I was terrified to be all alone in this strange place. When I felt better, I was allowed to enter America. On the whole, I felt sad to stay on Ellis Island.
However, I don't regret my new life in New-York. There are so many foreigners here and New-york it's known for the most famous skyscrapers which are in Manhattan as the Empire State Bulding Cette partie est à revoir. The life is very different from Poland( implicitement on compare la vie dans les deux pays et non la vie et l'Amérique; cela se comprend, mais grammaticalement ce n'est pas très juste) because American is a land of opportunity that's why I want to start from scratch here. There isn't very for a long time ( a revoir), I sang in a temple. At that moment, I felt a rush of joy. I hope to scratch a living and fulfil a dream. At any rate,sujet know that I don't forget you. I'm looking forward to hearing il manque une préposition you.

Your best friend
Good luck

Réponse: Correction de lettre anglais- de azer3, postée le 08-02-2009 à 17:32:52 (S | E)
Bonjour,
What an eventful experience I had! I have to speak to you about my new life and about what happened at Ellis-Island. First of all, was nightmarish over there. My father, like the other immigrants, had to answer many questions coming from officers as well as to pass a medical examination to be allowed to enter the country. As for me, the doctor examined me and he discovered I had a cold. He thus said to me that I couldn't leave with my father. At that moment there, I cried and begged because I was terrified to be all alone in this strange place. When I felt better, I was allowed to enter America. On the whole, I felt sad to stay on Ellis Island.
on dit pas speak to you c'est une lettre est n'ont pas une conversation orale
le sujet est mal placé
on dit pas comming tu dois changer toute la phrase de point de vue construction
to enter...ça manque une proposition
discovered...ca maque quelque chose
ça manque une proposition
ou le majuscule pour la deuxième partie de mot
là j'ai pas compris
je tu propose "be sure that"...

Voilà corriges-toi à la lumière de tous les corrections proposés.
Bon chance.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux