Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Rédaction/Humour in the world (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Rédaction/Humour in the world
Message de roudil posté le 12-02-2009 à 21:57:34 (S | E | F)

bonjour je souhaiterais avoir votre avis sur ma redac sur l'humour que j'ai fait a partir d'une pub britannique qui a utilisé l'humour
Humour in the world

I learned a days that humour is a universal language.how? listen to my story
I was in english class hmm let me think i thought that it was an excerpt from a horror film.
The scene took place in the kitchen because i was able to distinguish in the background a frigidaire.
The black man seemed to be young ,slender, but apparences can be deceptive he was rather elegant and fit. He had the short black hair.
He was weared a beautiful dark tie, a white shirt and a black trousers.
The man might be a banker but you can't judge a book by its cover why? wait so i continue
And in this kitchen there was a white cat (whith cat is very important)
Ours serial killer prepared a good meal for his wife and as all men, he prepared the pasta with tomato sauce.
It made my flesh creep because this poor cat jumped on the table,and the banker caught the cat with a knife this was frigthful
and I believed that it was the blood of the cat because something red fell and and there his wife arrived.
she was worried because her husband had a knife and her cat in his hand. her cat and the floor was red.
Breathe, calm you i explain ours serial killer prepared a good meal for his wife and as all men, he prepared the pasta with tomato sauce.
You can laught i know i am a humorist. But I believed at first as you that he was a racist cat killer.Don't juge too quickly!!!!
If I had been his wife I would have left and you? There next time he will make the other thing than pastas. hihi
I like this pub because humour is also a way of saying something serious (As the tomato sauce)
We can say that the secret to humour is surprise. Don't worried if yours husband prepare the pasta with tomato sauce.
Keep yours animals with you because if he had a bad day and he's taking his revenge on yours animals.

Ps: I am not English but I understood the humor of this horror movie hihi you too you can understood the humour in the world.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-02-2009 07:57
titre

Réponse: Rédaction/Humour in the world de azer3, postée le 12-02-2009 à 22:33:26 (S | E)
Bonjour,
I learned a days that humour is a universal language.how? listen to my story
I was in english class hmm let me think i thought that it was an excerpt from a horror film.
The scene took place in the kitchen because i was able to distinguish in the background a frigidaire.
The black man seemed to be young ,slender, but apparences can be deceptive he was rather elegant and fit. He had the short black hair.
The man might be a banker but you can't judge a book by its cover why? wait so i continue
Ours serial killer prepared a good meal for his wife and as all men, he prepared the pasta with tomato sauce.
It made my flesh creep because this poor cat jumped on the table,and the banker caught the cat with a knife this was frigthful
and I believed that it was the blood of the cat because something red fell and and there his wife arrived.
she was worried because her husband had a knife and her cat in his hand. her cat and the floor was red.
Breathe, calm you i explain ours serial killer prepared a good meal for his wife and as all men, he prepared the pasta with tomato sauce.
You can laught i know i am a humorist. But I believed at first as you that he was a racist cat killer.Don't juge too quickly!!!!
If I had been his wife I would have left and you? There next time he will make the other thing than pastas. hihi
I like this pub because humour is also a way of saying something serious (As the tomato sauce)
We can say that the secret to humour is surprise. Don't worried if yours husband prepare the pasta with tomato sauce.
Keep yours animals with you because if he had a bad day and he's taking his revenge on yours animals.
Voilà, je m'excuse je suis un peux pressé, j'ai juste signaler les fautes en rouge main il ya d'autre fautes de structuration et surtout de ponctuation.
Vérifie et bonne courage.

Réponse: Rédaction/Humour in the world de linsey34, postée le 13-02-2009 à 07:56:22 (S | E)
Dear roudil,

en rouge: les erreurs à corriger.

I learned a days that humour is a universal language.how? listen to my story:
I was in english class, hmm let me think i thought that it was an excerpt from a horror film.
The man might be a banker but you can't judge a book by its cover. why? wait so i continue.
It made my flesh creep because this poor cat jumped on the table,and the banker caught the cat with a knife. this was frigthful

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux