Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/stage en entreprise (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Correction/stage en entreprise
Message de zawa posté le 16-02-2009 à 11:06:41 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,
Ma professeure d'anglais nous a demandé de rédiger un petit texte sur notre stage en entreprise. Est ce que vous pourriez m'aider en m'indiquant où sont les fautes ? Merci de votre aide =)

I began my training course on Saturdays instead of Monday and Tuesday, because the bakery is closed this day. My schedules are from 8 am to 12 am and of 3 pm to 7pm. On Saturday, January 31st, I realized with a pâtisser my birthday cake after an employee and I installed the winter shop window. After noon are reserved for sale. I served as customers and made the cash register walk. The last day, I wanted to come earlier, to see more preparations, the hour was 7 hours. I have cooked bugnes and to prepare small cakes. I had a very good training course. With people very nice, and patient. Most hard was to resist when one me suggested eating. The last day I come at home with lot of good thing.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-02-2009 21:56
titre

Réponse: Correction/stage en entreprise de laure95, postée le 16-02-2009 à 11:18:08 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Voici ce que tu dois corriger:
I began my training course on Saturdays instead of Monday and Tuesday, because the bakery is closed this day. My schedules are (ton stage est terminé, donc utilise le prétérit) from 8 am to 12 am and of (from) 3 pm to 7pm. On Saturday, January 31st, I realized with a pâtisser my birthday cake after an employee and I installed the winter shop window. After noon are reserved for sale (ordre: sujet - verbe - complément). I served as customers and made the cash register walk (walk: marcher dans la rue). The last day, I wanted to come earlier, to see more preparations, the hour was 7 hours. I have cooked bugnes and to prepared small cakes. I had a very good training course. With people verbe? very nice and patient. Most hard (revois le superlatif des adjectifs courts)was to resist when one me suggested eating. The last day I come (temps!) at home with lot of good things.
Attention au mot à mot et donc aux erreurs de construction et de formulation!

Réponse: Correction/stage en entreprise de zawa, postée le 16-02-2009 à 18:16:36 (S | E)
Est ce que ma correction est bonne ?

I began my training course on Saturdays instead of Monday and Tuesday, because the bakery is closed this day. My schedules were from 8 am to 12 am and from 3 pm to 7pm. On Saturday, January 31st, I realized with a “pâtisser” my birthday cake. After an employee and I have installed the winter shop window. The After noon, we sold . I served customers and made the cash register. The last day, I wanted to come earlier, to see more preparations, at 7 am. I have cooked Bugnes and prepared small cakes. I had a very good training course. People are been very nice and patient. The hardest was to resist when they me suggested eating. The last day I came at home with lot of good things.

Réponse: Correction/stage en entreprise de azer3, postée le 16-02-2009 à 21:48:10 (S | E)
Bonjour, voyons alors
I began my training course on Saturdays instead of Monday and Tuesday, because the bakery is closed this day. My schedules were from 8 am to 12 am and from 3 pm to 7pm. On Saturday, January 31st, I realized/made est plus correct/ with a “pâtisser”/je tu propose pastrycook/ my birthday cake. After an employee and I have installed the winter shop window/vérifie la construction et la formulation de cette phrase/. The After noon, we sold/vérifie/. I served customers and I made the cash register. The last day, I wanted to come earlier,/inutile de mettre ces virgules/ to see more preparations, at 7 am. I have cooked Bugnes and prepared small cakes. I had a very good training course. People are been/nom on dit pas are been, c'est de français ça, vérifie le temps/ very nice and patient. The hardest was to resist when they me/c'est du français/ suggested eating. The last day I came at/ c'est de français on dit came back home/ home with lot of good things.
De même je tu dis de faire attention au fautes de traduction mot a mot.
Amicalement.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux