Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

School of the future (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

School of the future
Message de charlemagne91 posté le 19-02-2009 à 12:26:04 (S | E | F)

Bonjour, pour la rentrée j'ai un travail de rédaction: imaginer une école dans le futur. J'ai fait ce que j'ai pu, est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait corriger mon texte car je pense qu'il y a pas mal de petites fautes ? merci d'avance.

The wonderful school of the future.

I will talk about school of the future
The real school is sometimes boring. In this project, we will improve the educative system and add a lot of things.

In the first, the timetable will be very good. We start school at 10 O clock and finish at 15 h 30.
If we want, we will breakfast with our friend.
They won’t have notebook. The student will have their computer.
If the weather is nice, we will arrive at school with animals.
They will be a local of cycle and stables.
In summer we will go to the swimming pool, and in winter to the skating rink.
In the court, there will be a skate park, some fountains. The break will be long.
For the cours, we will choose matters and teachers!
We will go In small groups in ateliers. We will eat at the school’s restaurants (French, Chinese and Spanish).
The afternoon, we will make film and theatre; speak in internet with English or German peoples.
In the end of afternoon, we will not have homework for the after day, when we bring at home.

So , this school will be perfect but a little expensive!
I forget a detail: teachers and students will have holiday during 3 months.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 19-02-2009 12:31
titre

Réponse: School of the future de linsey34, postée le 19-02-2009 à 13:16:59 (S | E)
Dear Charlemagne,

en rouge les erreurs à corriger:

I will talk about school of the future
the school of the future / school in the future
The real school is sometimes boring. In this project, we will improve the educative system and add a lot of things.

In the first, the timetable will be very good. We start temps? school at 10 O' clock and finish at 15 h 30. 3.30 pm
If we want, we will breakfast verbe? with our friends.
They won’t have notebooks. The students will have their computer.
They will be a local of cycle and stables.
In the court, there will be a skate park, some fountains. The break will be long.
We will go In small groups in ateliers. We will eat at the school’s restaurants (French, Chinese and Spanish).
In the afternoon, we will make films and theatre; speak in internet with English or German peoples.
In the end of afternoon, we will not have homework for the after day, when we bring at home.

Réponse: School of the future de ariette, postée le 19-02-2009 à 13:45:43 (S | E)

I was just wondering...
Do you think teachers are still welcome ? wouldn't it be better without, in this ideal school ?
Have you ever thought of getting rid of them ?
Do you think teachers will disappear in the future school ?

just a little food for thought !

Réponse: School of the future de charlemagne91, postée le 19-02-2009 à 13:58:36 (S | E)
Thank you very much

Réponse: School of the future de charlemagne91, postée le 19-02-2009 à 14:13:26 (S | E)
So,
I have correct my mistakes

I will talk about school in the future

First, the timetable will be very good. We start at 10 O' clock and finish at 3.30 pm.
If we want, we will have a breakfast with our friends.
There won’t have notebooks. The students will have their computer.
There will be a local of cycle and stables.
In the playground, there will be a skate park, some fountains. The break will be long.
On afternoon, we will make films and drama; speak on internet with English or German peoples.
On evening, we will not have homework for tomorrow, when we bring at home.

en rose les erreurs que je n'ai pas trouvé. Merci de votre aide.

Réponse: School of the future de linsey34, postée le 19-02-2009 à 14:34:16 (S | E)
En rouge les erreurs
en bleu ma proposition

I will talk about school in the future

First, the timetable will be very good. We will start at 10 O' clock and finish at 3.30 pm.
If we want, we will have a breakfast with our friends.
There won’t have be notebooks. The students will have their computer.
There will be a local of cycle for bikes and stables.
In the summer we will go to the swimming pool, and in winter to the skating rink.
In the playground, there will be a skate park, some fountains. The break will be long.
For the cours classes, we will choose matters and teachers!
On In the afternoon, we will make films and drama; speak on the internet with English or German peoples.
On In the evening, we will not have homework for tomorrow the day after, when we bring at home.
when we go back home? Is that what you mean??
I forget have forgotten a detail: teachers and students will have holiday during 3 months.

-------------------
Modifié par linsey34 le 19-02-2009 14:35

-------------------
Modifié par linsey34 le 19-02-2009 14:35

Réponse: School of the future de charlemagne91, postée le 19-02-2009 à 14:41:44 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour toute votre aide.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux