Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction- Texte

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction- Texte
Message de stef91 posté le 11-11-2009 à 17:09:45 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,

Pourriez- vous m'aider pour la correction de mon texte?

Merci

Le voici:

Here this text:

The subject of my talk is : My uncle architect
The talk is in three part
The first is about his childhood, his study
The second part is about his family, his job
The last part is about his hobby's, holiday

My uncle is Massimo and he is 40 years old. He lives in Italy.
Anh he is a architect.

Let's start with the first part his childhood and his study.
When my uncle was young he likes make desing. And he goes in The Academy of Desing. He was a curious boy. He had a lot of dreams fore example; Pilot man, fireman,police man.
When he finished the high school. He goes in the university in Roma. And he had choose the professional of architect.

The second part is over his job and familly

When he had finished his study he married his girlfriend of his childhood and the had later two children.
He worked in a company of architect for 5 years and then he left his job for to open his company of architect.
Initially it was diificult but then the business began to function.

Then last his hobby, holiday
He made golf with his friends and for the holidays he makes cruises in different countries. For example ; Egypt, Spain

Réponse: Correction- Texte de englishlad, postée le 11-11-2009 à 18:03:20 (S | E)
Hello,

Please find my corrections:

The subject of my talk is : My uncle who is an architect
The talk is in/consists of/comprises three parts
The first is about his childhood, his studyies
The second part is about his family, his job
The last part is about his hobby'sies, holidays

My uncle is Massimo and he is 40 years old. He lives in Italy.
Anhd he is an architect.

Let's start with the first part: his childhood and his studyies.
When my uncle was young he likesd make desingdesign. And he goeswent to/studied at in The Academy of Desing. He was a curious boy. He had a lot of dreams, fore example; he wanted/aspired to be a pilot man, a fireman and a policeman (one word).
When he finished the high school, he goeswent in theto university in Rome. And he had choosechosen to be an architect the professional of architect.

The second part is overabout his job and familly

When he had finished his studyies he married histhe girlfriend offrom his childhood and they had laterlater had two children.

He worked in a company ofas an architect for 5 years and then he left his job for to open his own company of architect.

Initially it was diificult but then the business began to function (better, flourish/progress).

Then last his hobbyies, holidays

He madeliked to play golf with his friends and for the holidays he makestook cruises into different countries. For example ; Egypt, Spain

Hope this helps.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux