Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Who wants to be a millionaire-correction

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Who wants to be a millionaire-correction
Message de lixo posté le 08-02-2010 à 04:35:50 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,
Voici le dialogue que j'ai fait pour mon professeur d'anglais! Veuillez Pourriez-vous s'il vous plait corriger les erreurs et les fautes de syntaxe! Je vous en remercie d'avance!!

_ Hello sirs and Ladies and welcome on the plateau of «who wants to be a milionaire "!
Yesterday we we are left with John (nous nous sommes quittés…), business manager, father of two children and who came accompany with his brother Greg! Hi Greg!
_ Hi David!
_ Yesterday, John, before the siren rings, you left us with 150 000$! You have two questions and two jokers to reach the million! (Il vous reste donc deux questions et deux jokers pour accéder au million).
Are-you ready?
_ What are you waiting for?
_ Very well, don’t lose more time (ne perdons pas plus de temps)! Let's go for the eleventh question, you play to "who wants to be a millionaire”?
What current country of Africa was known under the name of "Rhodesia" between 1964 and 1980?
A. South Africa B. Ivory Coast C. Zimbabwe D. Angola
_ Hum… You know what? I don’t have idea of it! (Je n’en n’ai aucune idée).
_ Think (Réfléchissez)! You have 2 jokers!
_ OK! I believe that I am going to use the “opinion of the public” because honestly I have no idea of the answer!
_ OK! Public you go to vote! Vote only for those who know!

VOTE

_ Oh, it is problematic!
_ That does not help me a lot! (Ça ne m’aide pas beaucoup )
_ Oh I imagine!
_ I am going to try and I say the answer C: Zimbabwe! It is my last word!
_ You take many risks! The current name of this country of Africa which was formerly called the Rhodesia is Zimbabwe! Good answer! Played well, very well played!
You win $300 000! It is incredible! How you smell you?
_ It is bizarre but I am not put under stress!
_ OK! Are you ready for the question at one one million of dollars?
_ Come on!
_ With its antennas what is the exact size(cutting) in meters of the Eiffel Tower?
_ Oh my god! It is very precise!
_ You already went to Paris? Have you already visited the Eiffel Tower?
_ Yes, I once went there and I visited it! It is very impressive moreover!
_ So, you speak French?
_ Yes "un peu"! I understand French but I do not speak very well!
_ OK! Good! Emmanuel what you make? I remind you which you have a joker " the call to a friend "!( Je vous rappelle qu’il vous reste comme joker « l’appel à un ami » ).
_ Listen David, I don’t know nothing about it I am going to call my friend Franck!
_ What his job?
_ Professor
_ Very well, we call Franck!

CALL

_ It is not possible! So if I answer badly, I fall again to $48 000! (je retombe à 48 000$).
_ Yes exactly and you lose $252 000!
_ OK! David, I am a player and I am going to try to answer! I answer “B” and it is my last word!
_ Oh my god! But why?
_ I was born on March 24th (3/24) so I tempt 324!
_ It is the first time when we make me that one! Emmanuel, the exact size(cutting) of the Eiffel Tower with its antennas is 324 meters! You are a millionaire!
_ It is not possible! I don’t believe this!

Certaines parties du dialogue ont été enlevées d'où une certaine incompréhension lors de la lecture! Je vous demande juste une correction!! Je vous remercie!!
Cordialement!!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-02-2010 06:59

Réponse: Who wants to be a millionaire-correction de piquoc, postée le 08-02-2010 à 09:55:32 (S | E)
Bonjour. Votre dialogue est si long que je ne peux pas envisager corriger tous les erreurs - ouf!

Néanmoins, voici ce que je propose, pour débuter

Hello sirs and Ladies and welcome on the plateau of «who wants to be a milionaire "!
Yesterday we we are left with John (nous nous sommes quittés…), business manager, father of two children and who came accompany with his brother Greg! Hi Greg!

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to "Who wants. . . . "
Yesterday, we wereleft with John, a business manager, father of two children, and who came along with . . . . Greg!"

Yesterday, John, before the siren rings, you left us with 150 000$! You have two questions and two jokers to reach the million! (Il vous reste donc deux questions et deux jokers pour accéder au million).

Yesterday, John, at the final buzzer/bell you had $150,000. You now have two jokers left and two more questions to answer, to win a million (dollars)
. . . .

Very well, don’t lose more time (ne perdons pas plus de temps)! Let's go for the eleventh question, you play to "who wants to be a millionaire”?

Very well, let's not waste any moretime! Let's go for the eleventh question, let's play "who wants to be a millionaire”

. . . .

Hum… You know what? I don’t have idea of it! (Je n’en n’ai aucune idée).
Hum… You know what? I have no idea!
. . . .

OK! I believe that I am going to use the “opinion of the public” because honestly I have no idea of the answer!
OK! Public you go to vote! Vote only for those who know!

OK! I think I'm going to "Ask the Public" because honestly I have no idea of the answer!
OK! Members of the Public you get to vote! Vote only if you know the answer!

Bon - je m'arrête là: je ne regarde jamais ce genre d'émission mais, en ce qui concerne les options/jokers, je sais que, en Angleterre, l'option "Ask the Public" se dit "Ask the Audience" alors, si vous le voulez, vous pouvez remplacer le mot "Public" par "Audience"

Bonne chance - que quelqu'un d'autre prenne le relais, maintenant!

Réponse: Who wants to be a millionaire-correction de saron_d, postée le 08-02-2010 à 14:22:24 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Un peu de vocabulaire pour commencer:
un joker = a lifeline
Les "lifelines" sont: "Ask the audience", "50/50" (fifty-fifty) et "Phone a friend"
"C'est mon/le dernier mot" = "It's my final answer"

Moi, je vais prendre la partie que piquoc n'a pas faite. J'ai mis les erreurs en rouge et les suggestions/corrections entre parathèses:
_ Oh, it (on dirait "this") is problematic (ce mot existe, mais on ne le dirait pas ici - cela sonne assez fraçais. Je vous propose: "Oh, this is a really hard question!")!
_ I am going to try and I say the answer C: Zimbabwe! It is my last word! (voir la première partie de ma correction)
_ You take many risks! The current name of this country of Africa(Un peu lourd. Meilleur: "un pays africain") which was formerly called the (pas d'article en général avec les pays) Rhodesia is Zimbabwe! Good answer! Played well (ordre des mots..), very well played!
You win (n'utilisez pas trop le présent en anglais - mettez au "perfect")$300 000! It is incredible! How you smell you (je n'ai aucune idée de ce que vous voulez dire!! )?
_ It is bizarre but I am not put under stress!
_ OK! Are you ready for the question at one million of dollars (= "the one million dollar question")?
_ Come on!
_ With its antennas what is the exact size(cutting) ("height") in meters of the Eiffel Tower?
_ Oh my god (registre?)! It is very precise!
_ You already went (en anglais brittanique, on dirait "have you ever been to Paris?" - aux Etat-Unis, je ne sais pas s'ils diraient ce que vous avez mis) to Paris? Have you already (plutôt le sens de "ever") visited the Eiffel Tower?
_ Yes, I once went there (ordre des mots) and I visited it! It is very impressive moreover (registre?)!
_ So, you speak French?
_ Yes "un peu"! I understand French but I do not speak (le verbe exige un objet) very well!
_ OK! Good! Emmanuel what you make (autre traduction de "faire"? Syntaxe d'une question?)? I remind you which you have a joker (voir mon vocabulaire) " the call to a friend "!
_ Listen David, I don’t know nothing (pas de double négation en anglais) about it I am going to call my friend Franck!
_ What his job?
_ Professor
_ Very well, we call (pas de présent - mettez au futur) Franck!

CALL

_ It is not possible! So if I answer badly (on peut donner une réponse "correct" ou "wrong", non pas "bad", donc..), I fall again back to $48 000!.
_ OK! David, I am a player (!! en anglais contemporain, "player" veut dire un "Don Juan", un "tombeur"! Ici, vous devriez utiliser "gambler" - "to gamble" = "parier") and I am going to try to answer! I answer “B” and it is my last word!
_ Oh my god (registre)! But why?
_ I was born on March 24th (3/24) so I tempt ("tempt" = "attirer", "séduire", ce qui n'est pas ce que vous voulez dire, je crois...) 324!
_ It is the first time when we make me that one! Emmanuel, the exact size(cutting) ("height") of the Eiffel Tower with its antennas is 324 meters! You are a millionaire!
_ It is not possible! I don’t ("can't") believe this ("it")!

Faites les corrections repostez-le si vous voulez que je le relise.
sarond

Réponse: Who wants to be a millionaire-correction de marie2323, postée le 08-02-2010 à 15:52:23 (S | E)
bonjour je cherche un correspondant bilingue anglais français pour parler anglais merci beaucoup

Réponse: Who wants to be a millionaire-correction de lixo, postée le 08-02-2010 à 23:47:50 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup piquoc et saron d pour votre aide!
Je remarque que la majorité des fautes sont des fautes très bêtes de syntaxe!
Je vous remercie encore et vous souhaite une bonne continuation!
Cordialement Lixo!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux