Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Mozart-correction of my essay

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Mozart-correction of my essay
Message de bamb09 posté le 29-04-2010 à 22:43:08 (S | E | F)

Bonjour, j’ai une rédaction à faire en anglais sur Mozart. Pourriez-vous me corriger mes fautes. Thank you very much.

Mozart was a prolific and influential musician and a composer of the classical era, he composed 626works.
Biography:
He was born in Salzburg, January 27th 1756 to Leopold a court orchestra's deputy and Anna Maria Perlt Mozart. He died in Vienna December 5th 1791, he was 35. He had a prodigious talent from 3 years and he knew how to decipher a partition before to know how to read to count or to read. Very young he composed five plays for piano that are very famous.
In 1763, his family left for a first tour in the Europe capitals. Left in seven he came home at 11. In 1769, he left with his father in Italy. In Milan, the opera of the Scala showed two of his works. Mozart searched then a steady job in a European’s court. He wanted given lessons for be alive. In 1782, he composed “kidnapping in the seraglio” and he married Constance Weber. However, the poverty and the disease touched the couple. He felt seriously ill end died.
Why I chose Mozart:
- In my opinion Mozart should be chosen because the music today owes him a lot. He was one most Grand Master of the opera and a virtuoso of the piano and the violin. It’s one of the main representative of the classical style. In 1791, he composed “the enchanted flute”
- I have chosen him because to me he could well represent new universities as he carried in a point of perfection the concerto the symphony and sonata and universities must be perfect.
- He lived in many countries and he travelled through Europe. He speaks German, French, Italian and has rudiments in English and Latin. That’s why he has a connection with a lot of European nationality.

What ’s more, everybody knows him.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-04-2010 08:02
titre

Réponse: Mozart-correction of my essay de notrepere, postée le 30-04-2010 à 08:07:43 (S | E)
Hello: When is this assignment due?

Being a musician, I can definitely correct several glaring errors:

decipher a partition should be partita

five plays for piano should be five pieces for piano

Also, I'm not sure that it is necessary to translate musical works from the original language, but if you prefer to do that, these two should be corrected:

The magic flute
Abduction from the Seraglio

The opera house in Italy is called La Scala not "the Scala".

Réponse: Mozart-correction of my essay de bamb09, postée le 30-04-2010 à 12:27:27 (S | E)
In fact in class we must do a text on a european country (anybody don't has the same) and a famous person of this country. In the end we must present the character in front the class then we vote for the one who can represent a new university.

Réponse: Mozart-correction of my essay de bamb09, postée le 30-04-2010 à 20:44:42 (S | E)
This assignment is for Tuesday 4th. It's good?

Mozart was a prolific and influential musician and a composer of the classical era, he composed 626works.
Biography:
He was born in Salzburg, January 27th 1756 to Leopold a court orchestra's deputy and Anna Maria Perlt Mozart. He died in Vienna December 5th 1791, he was 35. He had a prodigious talent from 3 years and he knew how to decipher a partita before to know how to read to count or to read. Very young he composed five pieces for piano that are very famous.
In 1763, his family left for a first tour in the Europe capitals. Left in seven he came home at 11. In 1769, he left with his father in Italy. In Milan, the opera of La Scala showed two of his works. Mozart searched then a steady job in a European’s court. He wanted given lessons for be alive. In 1782, he composed “abduction from the seraglio” and he married Constance Weber. However, the poverty and the disease touched the couple. He felt seriously ill end died.
Why I chose Mozart:
- In my opinion Mozart should be chosen because the music today owes him a lot. He was one most Grand Master of the opera and a virtuoso of the piano and the violin. It’s one of the main representative of the classical style. In 1791, he composed “the magic flute”
- I have chosen him because to me he could well represent new universities as he carried in a point of perfection the concerto the symphony and sonata and universities must be perfect.
- He lived in many countries and he travelled through Europe. He speaks German, French, Italian and has rudiments in English and Latin. That’s why he has a connection with a lot of European nationality.

Réponse: Mozart-correction of my essay de notrepere, postée le 01-05-2010 à 01:48:30 (S | E)
He was born in Salzburg, [preposition] January 27th 1756 to Leopold, a court orchestra's deputy, and Anna Maria Perlt Mozart. He died in Vienna [preposition] December 5th 1791,. He was 35. He had a prodigious talent from 3 years and he knew how to decipher a partita before [personal pronoun, 3rd person singular] to know (past tense) how to read to count or to read. [Preposition + "a"] very young age he composed five pieces for piano that are very famous.
In 1763, his family left for a first tour in the Europe capitals (capitals of Europe -or- European capitals). [Personal pronoun, 3rd person singular] left in seven [at age seven] and he came home at [missing word, see previous example] 11.

In 1769, he left (to go, simple past) with his father in (wrong choice) Italy. In Milan, the opera of La Scala showed two of his operatic works. Mozart searched then (wrong placement) [missing word] a steady job in a European’s court.

He wanted given (use infinitive form) lessons for be alive (find a better phrase). In 1782, he composed “Abduction from the Seraglio” and he married Constance Weber. However, the poverty and the disease touched the couple. He felt (poor choice; devenir = quoi en anglais? utilise au passé simple en anglais) seriously ill end (wrong word) died.
Why I chose Mozart:
- In my opinion Mozart should be chosen because the music today owes him a lot. He was one most [of + article] Grand Masters of the opera and a virtuoso of on the piano and the violin.

It’s [Personal pronoun, 3rd person singular] + "is"] one of the main representatives of the classical style. In 1791, he composed “The magic flute”
- I have chosen him because to me he could well represent new universities (Je ne comprends pas cette phrase- Dites-moi en français) as he carried in a point of perfection (Je ne comprends pas cette phrase) the concerto, the symphony and sonata and universities must be perfect (Je ne comprends pas).

- He lived in many countries and he travelled throughout Europe. He speaks (Il est mort; au passé simple) German, French, Italian and has rudiments in rudimentary English and Latin. That’s why he has a connection with a lot of European nationality (Je ne comprends pas).

What ’s more, everybody knows him. (C'est vrai!)

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 01-05-2010 01:53

Réponse: Mozart-correction of my essay de bamb09, postée le 01-05-2010 à 17:02:44 (S | E)
Thanh you very much!

Réponse: Mozart-correction of my essay de bamb09, postée le 01-05-2010 à 17:42:18 (S | E)
Voilà!

He was born in Salzburg, on January 27th 1756, to Leopold, a court orchestra's deputy, and Anna Maria Perlt Mozart. He died in Vienna on December 5th 1791,. He was 35. He had a prodigious talent from the time he was 3 and he knew how to decipher a partita before he knew how to count or to read. Very young he composed five pieces for piano that are very famous.
In 1763, his family left for a first tour in the European capitals. He left at age seven and he came home at age 11.

In 1769, he went with his father to Italy. In Milan, La Scala showed two of his operatic works. Then Mozart searched for a steady job in a European court.

He wanted to give lessons for a living. In 1782, he composed “Abduction from the Seraglio” and he married Constance Weber. However, the poverty and the disease touched the couple. He became seriously ill and died.
Why I chose Mozart:
- In my opinion Mozart should be chosen because the music today owes a lot to him. He was one Grand Master of the opera and a virtuoso on the piano and the violin.

He is one of the main representatives of the classical style. In 1791, he composed “The magic flute”

- I have chosen him because to me he could represent a new university as he carried in a point of perfection the concerto, the symphony and sonata and universities must be perfect. (Je l’ai choisi parce que selon moi il pourrait représenter une nouvelle université car il a porté à un point de perfection le concerto, la symphonie et le sonate et une université doit être parfaite [Je n’ai pas trouvé de meilleur argument])

- He lived in many countries and he travelled throughout Europe. He spoke German, French, Italian and had rudiments in English and Latin. That’s why there are a connection between Mozart and a lot of other European nationality.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux