Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction rédaction

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction rédaction
Message de lyly1962 posté le 03-05-2010 à 15:35:55 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,

Comme devoir, je dois faire une rédaction. Le sujet est : Trouvez-vous que c'est une bonne idée de mentir à un entretien d'embauche ?

de m'aider à trouver si j'ai fait des erreurs.
Lyly
------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that it is not a good idea to lie in a job interview. I know, nowadays, it is not easy to find a job but it’s better to say the truth. It may be embellished a little but not too.

Personally, I believe that, on the one hand, it is more acceptable to embellish a little your professional career but you must be careful because you mustn’t make any mistake. You can omit to say certain things like why you left your last job. If you left it because you didn’t like your boss and he wouldn’t offer you an opportunity to develop your career, you can say that he refused to consider you for a promotion. Your lie mustn’t be far of the truth otherwise it will see itself.

But, on the other hand, if you lie in a job interview I am sure that skilled employers will use an interview to find out the truth. If they find out that you lied, they will probably give the job to somebody else and write in your file that you lied. You couldn’t have anymore another chance in this society

In conclusion, if you have been engaged for this job and you lied there is always a risk that one day your lie may catch up you and you will get fired.
So, I think that it’s better to say the truth and maybe employers are likely to be impressed by our honesty and remember us in a favourable light.

Réponse: Correction rédaction de gerondif, postée le 03-05-2010 à 22:29:04 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

I think that it is not a good idea to lie in a job interview. I know, nowadays, it is not easy to find a job but it’s better to say (tell) the truth. It may be embellished a little but not too much.

Personally, I believe that, on the one hand, it is more acceptable to embellish your professional career a little (place de a little) but you must be careful because you mustn’t make any mistake. You can omit to say certain things like (un peu familier ce like) why you left your last job. If you left it because you didn’t like your boss and he wouldn’t offer you an opportunity to develop your career, you can say that he refused to consider you for a promotion. Your lie mustn’t be far of(from) the truth otherwise it will see itself.(it will show)

But, on the other hand, if you lie in a job interview I am sure that skilled employers will use an interview to find out the truth. If they find out that you lied, they will probably give the job to somebody else and write in your file that you lied. You couldn’t have another chance in this society any more
(place de any more)
In conclusion, if you have been engaged(sonne français)(if you have been hired for this job, plus simplement if you got this job) for this job and you lied there is always a risk that one day your lie may catch up with you and you will get fired.
So, I think that it’s better to say(tell) the truth and maybe employers are likely to be impressed by our honesty and remember us in a favourable light.

Réponse: Correction rédaction de lyly1962, postée le 04-05-2010 à 08:42:05 (S | E)
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. They are going to help me :o)
Have a good day,
Lyly

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux