Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Article de Journal - Murder

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Article de Journal - Murder
Message de loverihanna12 posté le 30-05-2010 à 00:50:32 (S | E | F)

Hello tout le monde !
Les vacances approchent et les professeurs nous donnent nos derniers devoirs.
Je suis en seconde et ma dernière note d'Anglais consiste à écrire un article sur le dossier que l'on étudie : The Strange death of Lord Fenimore Westmorland. Et comme je ne suis pas douée pour les fautes dans la belle langue de Shakespeare, je vous demande votre aide.
Merci d'avance !

(Bigbury Bay News) Tuesday, 2nd September 1952

THE STRANGE DEATH OF LORD FENIMORE WESTMORLAND

Yesterday, the 1st September, we learnt the death of a rich and famous retired Brigadier General, Lord Fenimore Westmorland. We found his shattered body and his death dog on the beach at the foot of the Dark Cliffs of Bigbury Bay yesterday morning. But we didn't know the exactly hour because one of the witnesses is a liar. Bernie Brown who takes a small cottage not far from Westmorland castle said that he discovered Lord Westmorland's body at 6 A.M while Frank Corby, a farmer who lives not far from Westmorland castle, said that he met and talked a few words with him at 6 A.M too. The reason of his dead is very mysterious and strange. He may be killed but who is the killer and why? It can't be an accident because Lord Fenimore know the place very well : he walked there every morning ! Perhaps is it a suicide? It is too strange, that he died at the same place than his wife, Isabella, 3 years later, especially if Isabella died in horse accident although she was an experienced rider … If you knew anything, call the Police at the 0999.678.345.
------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-05-2010 08:13

Réponse: Article de Journal - Murder de gerondif, postée le 30-05-2010 à 17:56:05 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Pourquoi reposter votre texte hors -sujet ailleurs au lieu de vous servir des pistes de corrections proposées par notrepère?

THE STRANGE DEATH OF LORD FENIMORE WESTMORLAND

Yesterday, on the 1st of September, we learnt (apprendre au sens d'entendre parler de : to hear of) the death of a rich and famous retired Brigadier General, Lord Fenimore Westmorland. We found his shattered body and his death(death est un nom, il vous faut l'adjectif) dog on the beach at the foot of the Dark Cliffs of Bigbury Bay yesterday morning. But we didn't know the exactly(est un adverbe, il vous faut l'adjectif) hour because one of the witnesses is a liar. Bernie Brown who takes (avoir , posséder ? habiter ? to have /to live)a small cottage not far from Westmorland castle said that he discovered Lord Westmorland's body at 6 A.M while Frank Corby, a farmer who lives not far from Westmorland castle, said that he met and talked (spoke, exchanged) a few words with him at 6 A.M too. The reason for of his dead(est un adjectif, il vous faut le nom) is very mysterious and strange. He may be killed (mauvais auxiliaire: il a du être assassiné indique une quasi certitude: must) but who is the killer and why? It can't be an accident because Lord Fenimore know(à mettre au prétérit) the place very well : he walked there every morning ! Perhaps is it a suicide(remettre en forme affirmative)? It is too strange, that he died at the same place than(comparatif d'égalité: the same...as) his wife, Isabella 3 years before later, especially if Isabella died in a horse accident although she was an experienced rider … If you knew(à remettre au présent simple) anything, call the Police at the 0999.678.345.

Réponse: Article de Journal - Murder de notrepere, postée le 30-05-2010 à 18:12:07 (S | E)
Hello! Thank you, Gérondif, for your excellent reply and for the helpful explanations in French. I'm sure they are much more useful and comprehensible than mine. I have deleted my response in deference to yours so as to not cause confusion. We just need to clone you so that you can answer questions 24 hours a day.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-05-2010 19:31
Why did you do that? what a shame! as gerondif said: the more,the merrier! your explanations are very useful.

Réponse: Article de Journal - Murder de gerondif, postée le 30-05-2010 à 18:19:14 (S | E)
Hello notrepere,

I was wondering why the moderators would have deleted your explanations , maybe to punish loverihanna for not using them or for posting twice without using yours? You shouldn't have ! I need no deference, I just repeated what you corrected with a grammatical angle in case loverihanna didn't know how to start correcting .....
Do you know this proverb: "Plus on est de fous, plus on rit !"
Unlike this other one "too many cooks spoil the broth", I think various angles of correcting can be useful.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-05-2010 19:17
I am not a nuisance ....I would never delete notrepere's explanations

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux