Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Rapport Erasmus suite

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Rapport Erasmus suite
Message de popov123 posté le 08-06-2010 à 20:21:15 (S | E | F)

1) Human Resource Management

Lecturer: Daryl Chapman
Schedule: Tuesday 8.00 - 11.00
This course provides the knowledge of the general foundations of Human Resource Management. They explain the strategic coherent approach to the organization’s management. All the course was based on the theory Strategy, of human resource management, Recruitment, selection, performance management,...
We had to “put” all of the theory on practice with a company of our choice. In my team we were five, two Finnish, One Korean and two Belgium people. We choice Ernst & Young as our company. So for the team work we had to summarize the theoretic part and to compare it with the real life in a company. To compare it we took an appointment with the recruitment manager of Ernst and Young Finland, Taiga Solen on the 31 March 2010. So before the meeting we prepared some questions to complete our information.
For this lesson we didn’t have any exam but a quite big assignment to do at home and we had one week to finish it. An example of question: “What do you think is the general 'philosophy' of performance management and related appraisal methods?” That seems like a question based only our reflection but it’s not only that. It’s true we had to write some thinking things but we had to search some information in books as well. This work took time to finish it…
This course wasn’t my favorite one, it was quite long and I wasn’t really interested…

Merci!!!

Réponse: Rapport Erasmus suite de notrepere, postée le 08-06-2010 à 21:59:47 (S | E)
Hello!

This course provides [preterite] the knowledge of the general foundations of Human Resource Management. They explain [pret.] the strategic coherent approach to the organization’s management. All the course (The whole course) was based on the theory "The Strategy of human resource management : Recruitment, selection, performance management".

We had to “put” all of the theory on [wrong preposition] practice with a company of our choice. In my team we were five (There were five people on my team), two Finnish (Finns), one Korean and two Belgium people (Belgians). We choice [choose: pret.] Ernst & Young as our company. So For the team work we had to summarize the theoretic [adjective] part and to compare it with the real life in a company. To compare it we took [wrong verb choice] an appointment with the recruitment manager of Ernst and Young Finland, Taiga Solen on the 31st of March 2010. So before the meeting we prepared some questions to complete our information.
For this lesson we didn’t have any exam but a quite big assignment to do at home and we had one week to finish it. An example of question (Here's an example of one of the questions): “What do you think is the general 'philosophy' of performance management and related appraisal methods?” That seems like a question based only our reflection but it’s not only that. It’s true we had to write some thinking things but we had to search [missing word] some information in books as well. This work took time to finish. it…
This course wasn’t my favorite one, it was quite long and I wasn’t really interested…

Réponse: Rapport Erasmus suite de popov123, postée le 09-06-2010 à 14:07:07 (S | E)
This course provided the knowledge of the general foundations of Human Resource Management. They explained the strategic coherent approach to the organization’s management. The whole course was based on the theory Strategy, of human resource management, Recruitment, selection, performance management,...
We had to “put” all of the theory in practice with a company of our choice. There were five people in my team, two Finnish, one Korean and two Belgians people. We chose Ernst & Young as our company. For the team work we had to summarize the theoretical part and compare it with the real life in a company. To compare it we chose an appointment with the recruitment manager of Ernst and Young Finland, Taiga Solen on the 31 March 2010. So before the meeting we prepared some questions to complete our information.
For this lesson we didn’t have any exam but a quite big assignment to do at home and we had one week to finish it. Here’s an example of one of the questions: “What do you think is the general 'philosophy' of performance management and related appraisal methods?” That seems like a question based only our reflection but it’s not only that. It’s true we had to write thing on our research. This work took time to finish…

Merci beaucoup notrepere!!!!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux