Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Rapport Erasmus dernière partie

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Rapport Erasmus dernière partie
Message de popov123 posté le 10-06-2010 à 15:38:55 (S | E | F)

Hello,

First advice that I’d give, that is to take a lot of warm clothes for the winter. Usually, it’s very cold but not the same cold like Belgium. I mean when the temperatures are minus 15 the feeling is like minus 5 in Belgium. But I had minus 25 degrees and that’s really cold.
Second one is to have enough money. I worked a lot before leaving to get a lot of money to be able to live there. We don’t have to depend on the grant, it’s almost nothing compared to the money that we spend there. For instance, only the housing is 400€ a month and that’s the same price for all exchange student.
I advice to make an Excel table with the prediction of the spending to know how is going the banks account. I did that and that was very useful for me…
I really advise to everyone to go on this destination, the course are for the most part really interesting and approachable. I recommend to take all of my courses but for Digital marketing avoid to take the subject about the seminary…

This Erasmus was one of the best moment of my life. I met a lot of great people from different countries. The good thing with that point is I met a lot people who studies business. If we stay in touch it can be useful if one day if I want to make a business in their country or city.
Point of view cultural I’m happy to met the Nord population and other people from all of the world. The Finnish people are nice. I like them kind of life. The first contact, is weird they are a little cold but welcoming. When they know you better they become really friendly. On this country I never met any problem, the people are quiet and there is a lot of security. I was surprised by that, compared to this city Brussels seems a “dangerous” city…
What I liked there is the knowledge of the English… Usually the people can speak a minimum in English and often pretty good. I improved quickly my this language.

It's the last one, thank you very much!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-06-2010 15:47

-------------------
Modifié par popov123 le 10-06-2010 16:40

Réponse: Rapport Erasmus dernière partie de gerondif, postée le 10-06-2010 à 18:10:11 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
the First ( piece of)advice that I’d give that is to take a lot of warm clothes for the winter. Usually, it’s very cold but not the same cold like(comparatif d'égalité) Belgium. I mean when the temperatures are minus 15 the feeling is like minus 5 in Belgium. But I had minus 25 degrees and that’s really cold.
Second one (reprendre la structure)is to have enough money. I worked a lot before leaving to get a lot of money to be able to live there. We don’t have to depend on (sens? nous ne sommes pas obligés de dépendre de?)the grant, it’s almost nothing compared to the money that we spend there. For instance, only the housing is 400€ a month and that’s the same price for all exchange students. (pluriel!!)
I advice (leverbe est to advise)to make an Excel table with the prediction of the spending to know how is going the banks account(ne veut rien dire, inversion inutile). I did that and that was very useful for me…
I really advise to everyone to go on this destination, the courses(pluriel!!) are for the most part really interesting and approachable. I recommend to take all of my courses but for Digital marketing avoid to take the subject about the seminary…

This Erasmus was one of the best moments(pluriel!!!!) of my life. I met a lot of great people from different countries. The good thing with that point (maladroit.)is I met a lot people who studies(sujet pluriel!) business. If we stay in touch it can be useful if one day if I want to make a business in their country or city.
Point of view cultural (from a ...)I’m happy to met the Nord population and other people from all of the world. The Finnish people are nice. I like them(adj poss) kind of life. The first contact, is weird, they are a little cold but welcoming. When they know you better they become really friendly. On this country I never met any problem(français traduit), the people are quiet(adj peut-être inadéquat) and there is a lot of security. I was surprised by that, compared to this city, Brussels seems a “dangerous” city…
What I liked there is the knowledge of the English… Usually the people can speak a minimum in English and often pretty good. (adverbe bien)I improved quickly my this language.(inexact)

Réponse: Rapport Erasmus dernière partie de popov123, postée le 10-06-2010 à 19:06:56 (S | E)
The First piece of advice that I’d give is to take a lot of warm clothes for the winter. Usually, it’s very cold but not the same cold as Belgium. I mean when the temperatures are minus 15 the feeling is like minus 5 in Belgium. But I had minus 25 degrees and that’s really cold.
The Second one is to have enough money. I worked a lot before leaving to get a lot of money to be able to live there. We don’t have to depend on " (Je voudrais dire qu'il ne faut pas espérer que la bourse puisse payer le voyage...)the grant, it’s almost nothing compared to the money that we spend there. For instance, only the housing is 400€ a month and that’s the same price for all exchange students.
I advise to make an Excel table with the prediction of the spending to know how the bank account is going. I did that and that was very useful for me…
I really advise everyone to go in this destination, the courses are for the most part really interesting and (comment dire: abordable). I recommend to take all of my courses but for Digital marketing avoid to take the subject about the seminary…

This Erasmus was one of the best moments of my life. I met a lot of great people from different countries. The good thing is I met a lot people who study business. If we stay in touch it can be useful one day if I want to make a business in their country or city.
From a cultural view, I was happy to meet the population from the North and other people from all the world. The Finnish people are nice. I like their kind of life. The first contact, is weird, they are a little cold but welcoming. When they know you better they become really friendly. In this country I never met a problem(Je ne comprend pas…), the people are cool and there is a lot of securities. I was surprised by that, compared to this city, Brussels seems a “dangerous” city…
What I liked there is the knowledge of the English of the people (comprend pas mon erreur) … Usually the people can speak a minimum in English and often pretty well. I improved quickly this language.

Sorry with the plural... even in french... Thank you for your help Gerondif!

Réponse: Rapport Erasmus dernière partie de gerondif, postée le 10-06-2010 à 19:28:21 (S | E)
The First piece of advice that I’d give is to take a lot of warm clothes for the winter. Usually, it’s very cold but not the same cold as Belgium. I mean when the temperatures are minus 15 the feeling is like minus 5 in Belgium. But I had minus 25 degrees and that’s really cold.
The Second one is to have enough money. I worked a lot before leaving to get a lot of money to be able to live there. (Je voudrais dire qu'il ne faut pas espérer que la bourse puisse payer le voyage alors dites le: don't expect the grant to + inf...), it’s almost nothing compared to the money that (what we have to spend)we spend there. For instance, only just the housing is already 400€ a month and that’s the same price for all exchange students.(structure plus courante: it already costs 400 euros a month just for housing/accommodation)
I advise to make an Excel table with the prediction of the spending to know how the bank account is going. I did that and that was very useful for me…
I really advise everyone to go in this destination(there / to this country/ rappel: in :on y est . to: on y va), the courses are for the most part really interesting and (comment dire: abordable, compréhensibles, faciles à comprendre). I recommend to take all of my courses but for Digital marketing avoid to take the subject about the seminary(mot religieux, voir partie précédente)…

This Erasmus was one of the best moments of my life. I met a lot of great people from different countries. The good thing is I met a lot people who study business. If we stay in touch it can be useful one day if I want to make a business in their country or city.
From a cultural point of view, I was happy to meet the population from the North and other people from all over the world. (The) Finnish people are nice. I like their kind of life. The first contact, is weird, they are a little cold but welcoming. When they know you better they become really friendly. In this country I never met a problem(on ne "rencontre" pas un problème, I had problems...), the people are cool and there is a lot of securities. (français traduit: il y a de la sécurité, traduisez on se sent en sécurité/ to feel safe/)I was surprised by that, compared to this city, Brussels seems a “dangerous” city…
What I liked there is the knowledge of the English of the people (c'est du français traduit style traducteur automatique traduisez: j'ai aimé comment les gens maitrisaient la langue rappel des questions type 4eme: how well do you speak English ?) … Usually the people can speak a minimum in English (en 3ème, une fiche dit "must speak basic English") and often pretty well. I improved my English quickly this language.

Réponse: Rapport Erasmus dernière partie de may, postée le 11-06-2010 à 02:10:59 (S | E)
Bonsoir popov123,

Quelques suggestions:

..But I had (it was) minus 25 degrees and that’s really cold.

..with the prediction of the spending (prediction of the expenses ) to know how the bank account ( budget ) is going. I did that and that was very useful for me…

..to meet the population from the North ( I am not sure that we can meet the population )

Best wishes,

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux