Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Write a dialogue

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Write a dialogue
Message de ms posté le 29-09-2010 à 12:16:36 (S | E | F)
Hello,
could you help me please?

Two friends talk about the first day at school :
j'ai écrit un dialogue, est-ce que ce serait possible de me le corriger s'il vous plait ?
Merci pour vos réponses.

“-Allo says Manon
-Yes answers Mrs. Cohen
-Hi Mrs. Cohen How are you ? I would like speaking to Anna Please”she asked her
-I’m find and you ,sure I’m calling her now she says
-I’m very well thank you
She is waiting flew minutes
-ALLO Anna answers
-Yes It’s manon How are you I miss the holidays but how is happen you first day at you new school I’m very upset for you Manon says curiously
-I’m find but I miss the sun and the beach too, She says enthusiastically So my first day in my new school it was special .Firstly I’m not sleeping all the night It was horrible I thought about that all the night .I was very upset and very scared . Then the morning is arrived and my mother wake up me .All my body hurt me and I couldn’t eat something and Finally I’m arrived at my new school
-So says to her Manon anxiously
-At first this school is bigger than my ancient school.(then she add) It is huge There is a lots of students but I’m alone and I’m waiting without moving because I’m very worried and anxious THEN after 10 minutes a lots of my class ‘s students talked with me about my holidays my tastes my family and much other things about me Anna tell Manon slimily IT was genial all my friends are very sweet .And after that I saw my teachers ‘ school and they are very smart and nice I hope so much that this year will be great even without you because this school is awesome !And my day finished And I just took my timetable and I went to my home .And you How is happen you first school ?She asked her impatiently
-I’m so happy for you so Me I found out all my friends my school and we were talked about holidays.I was happy seeing everybody but We miss you and We had sill taken school’s lessons and I ‘m very tired Manon explains lowly
-Ok it’s find thank you and you should try coming to my home tomorrow sorry but my mum calls me to eat big kiss for you and your family Anna told her happly
-ok so bye and see you tomorrow” Manon says to her

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-09-2010 19:18

Réponse: Write a dialogue de notrepere, postée le 30-09-2010 à 18:22:50 (S | E)
Bonjour!

La ponctuation est manquante. Par exemple:

Si personne pose une question, il faut mettre un point d'interrogation à la fin de la question:

-"Allo?" says Manon.
-"Yes", answers Mrs. Cohen.

Il faut mettre un point à la fin de toutes les phrases.
Il faut mettre "quotation marks" autour du dialogue.
Pas d'espace avant toute la ponctuation en anglais.

-"Hi Mrs. Cohen. How are you? I would like speaking [en forme infinitive] to Anna Please” she asked her
-"I’m find [orthographe] and you?, sure I’m calling her now she says.
-I’m very well thank you
She is waiting flew [orthographe] minutes
-ALLO Anna answers
-Yes, it’s Manon. How are you? I miss the holidays but how is happen [mal dit] you first day at you new school?
-"I’m very upset for you Manon" she says curiously. [ponctuation manquante]
-I’m find but I miss the sun and the beach too, She says enthusiastically So my first day in my new school it was special .Firstly I’m not sleeping all the night It was horrible I thought about that all the night .I was very upset and very scared . Then the morning is arrived [mal dit] and my mother wake up me [mal dit] . All my body (My whole body) hurt me and I couldn’t eat something (anything) and Finally I’m arrived [mal dit] at my new school

I will continue with the correction after you make the corrections already noted. Bon courage.

Réponse: Write a dialogue de ms, postée le 03-10-2010 à 18:40:39 (S | E)
“-Allo" says Manon
-Yes", answers Mrs. Cohen
-"Hi Mrs. Cohen How are you ? I would like to speak to Anna Please”she asked her
-I’m well and you ,sure I’m calling her now" she says
-I’m very well thank you."
She is waiting few minutes
-"ALLO." Anna answers
-"Yes It’s Manon .How are you? I miss the holidays but How took place you first day at you new school I’m very upset for you!" Manon says curiously
-"I’m well but I miss the sun and the beach too!", (She says enthusiastically) So my first day in my new school it was special .Firstly I’m not sleeping all the night It was horrible I thought about that all the night .I was very upset and very scared . Then the morning arrived and my mother woke me .My whole body hurt me and I couldn’t eat anything and Finally I arrived at my new school"
-"So!" says to her Manon anxiously
-"At first this school is bigger than my ancient school.(then she add) It is huge .There is a lots of students but I’m alone and I’m waiting without moving because I’m very worried and anxious. THEN after 10 minutes a lots of my class ‘s students talked with me about my holidays my tastes my family and much other things about me .(Anna tell Manon slimily) IT was genial all my friends are very sweet! .And after that I saw my teachers ‘ school and they are very smart and nice. I hope so much that this year will be great even without you because this school is awesome !And my day finished And I just took my timetable and I went to my home .And you ,How took place you first school ?"She asked her impatiently
-"I’m so happy for you so! Me, I found out all my friends my school and we were talked about holidays.I was happy seeing everybody but We miss you and We had sill taken school’s lessons and I ‘m very tired "Manon explains lowly
-"Ok it’s find thank you and you should try coming to my home tomorrow. Sorry but my mum calls me to eat big kiss for you and your family" Anna told her happly
-"ok so bye and see you tomorrow” Manon says to her

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux