Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Expression écrite GB

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Expression écrite GB
Message de lenalee0 posté le 07-11-2010 à 20:04:48 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir,
j'aurais besoin d'aide pour un devoir.Je l'ai déjà fait mais j'aurais besoin d'aide pour corriger mes fautes,
voici mon devoir:

Wednesday, October 27th
01:30pm
I'm going to the cinema this evening with my friends. My friends and I do not often agree what movie to watch because i like drame movie and my friends like action movie.
10:45pm
I see “The American”, this movie is (very)useless. After the cinema i had a little “lunch” with my friends, i ate a big waffle with nutella and whipped cream.

Thursday, October 28th
02:25pm
Well, the holidays are over in a week, so today I decided to do my homework,so I go to librairy.
06:00pm
Finally i didn’t do my homework because i wanted to frame the detention letter that miss T**** will to give me... More seriously, I did not want to make them. I am a big idler!

Friday, October 29th
09:00pm
I did nothing... I exaggerate a bit,I slept (a lot) ,I read, i ate (a lot too). Then I finally found the motivation to do my homework. I have make my sheets of revision for the BAC.

Saturday, October 30th
11:20pm
I slept a lot after I joined my friends. I passed a little good day. My friends have all a psychological problem but I love them 
11:45pm
I shall have liked making the trip in England with all the class. Apparently they had fun well and they discovered many thing even if some did not appreciate families (small thought for Mimi )

Sunday, October 31st
01:15 am
I didn’t do anything special I stayed at home because the weather was awful.
I see “les amours imaginaires”, it’s a great, gorgeous movie! It’s a movie from Xavier Dolan. It’s the story of Francis and Mary, two friends who love the same person, engaged in a twisted competition to woo her. However I have a small preference for its first movie “J’ai tué ma mère”.

Merci d'avance pour votre aide

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-11-2010 22:06

Réponse: Expression écrite GB de laure95, postée le 08-11-2010 à 15:02:41 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Voici ce que tu dois corriger:
Wednesday, October 27th
I'm going to the cinema this evening with my friends. My friends and I do not often agree what (which) movie to watch because i like drame (orthographe) movie and my friends like action movie (à mettre au pluriel).
I see (pas le bon temps) “The American”, this movie is (very)useless ?. After the cinema i had a little “lunch” with my friends, i ate a big waffle with nutella and whipped cream.

Thursday, October 28th
Well, the holidays are (pas le bon temps) over in a week, so today I have decided to do my homework,so I go (pas le bon temps) to the librairy (orthographe).
Finally i didn’t do my homework because i wanted to frame the detention letter that miss T**** will to give me... More seriously, I did not want to make (do) them. I am a big idler!

Friday, October 29th
I did nothing... I exaggerate a bit,I slept (a lot) ,I read, i ate (a lot too). Then I finally found the motivation to do my homework. I have make (ce n'est pas un temps) my sheets of revision for the BAC.

Saturday, October 30th
I slept a lot after I joined my friends. I passed a little good day. My friends have all a psychological problem (au pluriel car ils en ont chacun un) but I love them 
I shall have liked making the trip in England with all the class. Apparently they had fun well and they discovered many thing (MANY + PLURIEL) even if some did not appreciate families (small thought for Mimi )

Sunday, October 31st
I see (temps) “les amours imaginaires”, it’s a great, gorgeous movie! It’s a movie from (by) Xavier Dolan. It’s the story of Francis and Mary, two friends who love the same person, engaged in a twisted competition to woo her. However I have a small preference for its (pas le bon possessif) first movie “J’ai tué ma mère”.

Réponse: Expression écrite GB de lenalee0, postée le 08-11-2010 à 18:29:50 (S | E)
Wednesday, October 27th
I'm going to the cinema this evening with my friends. My friends and I do not often agree which movies to watch because i like drama movie and my friends like action movies .
I saw “The American”, this movie is (very)borring. After the cinema i had a little “lunch” with my friends, i ate a big waffle with nutella and whipped cream.

Thursday, October 28th
Well, the holidays were over in a week, so today I have decided to do my homework,so I going to the library.
Finally i didn’t do my homework because i wanted to frame the detention letter that miss T**** will to give me... More seriously, I did not want to make do them. I am a big idler!

Friday, October 29th
I did nothing... I exaggerate a bit,I slept (a lot) ,I read, i ate (a lot too). Then I finally found the motivation to do my homework. I did my revision sheets for the BAC.

Saturday, October 30th
I slept a lot after I joined my friends. I passed a little good day. My friends have all a psychologicals problems but I love them 
I shall have liked making the trip in England with all the class. Apparently they had fun well and they discovered many things even if some did not appreciate families (small thought for Mimi )

Sunday, October 31st
I saw “les amours imaginaires”, it’s a great, gorgeous movie! It’s a movie by Xavier Dolan. It’s the story of Francis and Mary, two friends who love the same person, engaged in a twisted competition to woo her. However I have a small preference for him first movie “J’ai tué ma mère”.

Réponse: Expression écrite GB de lenalee0, postée le 08-11-2010 à 18:31:29 (S | E)
Merci de ton aide Laure, j'ai essayé de corriger mes fautes. Sont elles toutes corrigés (ou bien)? Encore une fois merci

Réponse: Expression écrite GB de laure95, postée le 09-11-2010 à 11:06:42 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Voici ce que tu dois encore corriger:
Wednesday, October 27th
I'm going to the cinema this evening with my friends. My friends and I do not often agree about which movies to watch because i like drama movie (pluriel) and my friends like action movies .
I saw “The American”, this movie is (very)borring (orthographe). After the cinema i had a little “lunch” with my friends, i ate a big waffle with nutella and whipped cream.

Thursday, October 28th
Well, the holidays were (futur!) over in a week, so today I have decided to do my homework,so I going (il manque AM devant) to the library.
Finally i didn’t do my homework because i wanted to frame the detention letter that miss T**** will to give me... More seriously, I did not want to make do them. I am a big idler!

Friday, October 29th
I did nothing... I exaggerate a bit,I slept (a lot) ,I read, i (majuscule) ate (a lot too). Then I finally found the motivation to do my homework. I did my revision sheets for the BAC.

Saturday, October 30th
I slept a lot after I joined my friends. I passed a little good day. My friends have all a psychologicals (les adjectifs sont invariables) problems but I love them 
I shall (would) have liked making the trip in England with all the (possessif) class. Apparently they had (présent BE+-ING) fun well and they discovered many things even if some did not appreciate their families (small thought for Mimi )

Sunday, October 31st
I saw “les amours imaginaires”, it’s a great, gorgeous movie! It’s a movie by Xavier Dolan. It’s the story of Francis and Mary, two friends who love the same person, engaged in a twisted competition to woo her. However I have a small preference for him (ce n'est pas le possessif) first movie “J’ai tué ma mère”.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux