Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction / texte

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction / texte
Message de x-mandina posté le 24-02-2011 à 16:02:10 (S | E | F)
Good afternoon!

Pourriez-vous me dire où sont mes fautes s'il vous plaît?
Merci beaucoup d'avance!

 I am going to describe this picture, and then I am going to give you information’s on xxxx.

 I choose this topic because I think we can do easy things to have a better world and a good health.

 To understand the message that the American photographer,xxxxx wants to get across, I view the photo and I describe it in detail.

 I distribute you a vocabulary card for you to understand better.

 This document is a colour picture and in a landscape format.

 It dates from the 17th August 2007.

 It comes from a web site written on the picture: « xxxxx ».

 It was taken by an American photographer, xxxx.xxxxx was knowed to photograph the groups of nude persons like in the grapevines.

 The topic is about the environment.

 There is a text at the bottom of the picture: « Wear-nothing activists to do-nothing politicians: stop global warming now! ». This sentence expresses the thinking of the voluntaries. They want the politicians make politics decisions face to face the environment. The voluntaries want to do the relation between the global warming and the humans.

 It is a mountain landscape, a scenic photography and a nature photography but it is a nudescape and a figure photography too.

 It shows six hundreds persons who pose nude. It might be an overview of a group of persons. Behind these persons, a beautiful landscape imagery appears.

 The persons seat a harmonious way, in curved line or beeline.

 The characters are seen from the front and look at the camera.

 Nobody wears any clothes. They are all naked.

 The scene takes place in Switzerland, more specifically, at the foot of the Aletsch’s glacier, it is a place ranked at the mondial patrimony of the UNESCO.

 People take out again well on the white mountain.

 They are all the same bearing, they are standing.

 The photographer wants to highlight the environmental problems around the world : the thawing of the glaciers and the climatic changes.

 He might take a photo that shocks to sit up and take notice.

 They posed to denounce climatic changes that provoke the melting of the alpine glaciers.

 Greenpeace is an international association that is present on all the continents.

 It counts 3 millions members through the world.

 xxxxx is an independent organization of the authorities.

 It puts in its place non-violent actions.

 xxxxx aims to denounce the attacks at the environment and to bring solutions that contribute to the promotion of the environment and the promotion of the peace.

 xxxxxxx was financed by private donors at hundred-per-cent. It refuse the grants-in-aid and the contribution of firms. They want to keep a total liberty to speak and to make actions.

 xxxxxxxx tries to find solutions to improve the environment, and you, do you do some gestures to avoid the global warming and to have a better environment ?

 Me too, to prevent the hole in the ozone layer from growing, I do environmental gestures.

 First, I sort wastes, that is to say papers, glasses, plastics, domestic rubbish and food waste.

 Second, I have already a place in my garden to put vegetables, fruits or flowers wastes. It’s a compost bin.

 To save energy, I use low consumption bulbs.

 To save water, I have already brushed my teeth with the water off.

 Towards a better world, to have a good healthy, these are easy things to do.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-02-2011 19:21

Réponse: Correction / texte de notrepere, postée le 26-02-2011 à 03:43:52 (S | E)
I am going to describe this picture, and then I am going to give you information’s on [ou 'about' selon le contexte] xxxx.

I choose this topic because I think we can do easy things [maladroit] to have a better world and a [à supprimer] good health.

To understand the message that the American photographer,xxxxx wants to get across, I view [temps] the photo and I describe [temps] it in detail.

I distribute [comme 'donner' en français?] you a vocabulary card for ['so that'] you to understand better.

It was taken by an American photographer, xxxx.xxxxx [il faut un prénom: 'qui']was knowed to photograph the [à supprimer] groups of nude persons [je suggère 'people'] like in the grapevines.

The topic is about [maladroit] the environment.

There is a text at the bottom of the picture: « Wear-nothing activists to do-nothing politicians: stop global warming now! ». This sentence expresses the thinking of the voluntaries. They want the politicians to make politics decisions face to face [vis à vis ne se traduit comme 'face to face' dans le contexte] the environment. The voluntaries want to do the relationship between the global warming and the humans.

It is a mountain landscape, a scenic photography and a nature photography but it is a nudescape and a figure photography too.

It shows six hundreds persons (people) who pose [temps] nude. It might be an overview of a group of persons. Behind these persons, a beautiful landscape imagery appears.

The persons seat [temps + préposition] a harmonious way, in curved line or beeline.

Votre texte est très long. Il s'agit de faire les corrections données.

Cordialement

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 26-02-2011 03:49

Réponse: Correction / texte de dsmith, postée le 26-02-2011 à 19:44:22 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Voici des corrections:

The characters are seen from the front and look at the camera.

 Nobody wears any clothes. They are all naked.

 The scene takes place in Switzerland, more specifically, at the foot of the Aletsch’s the glacier does not belong to Aletsch. 's indicates possesionglacier, it is a place ranked at the mondial patrimony (a world heritage site??)of the UNESCO.

 People take out again well (je ne comprends pas) on the white mountain.

 They are all the same bearing (je ne comprends pas), they are standing.

 The photographer wants to highlight the environmental problems around the world : the thawing of the glaciers and the climatic changes.

 He might take a photo that shocks to make people sit up and take notice.

 They posed to denounce climatic changes that provoke the melting of the alpine glaciers.

 Greenpeace is an international association that is present on all the continents.

 It counts (has) 3 millions (pas pluriel) members through the world.

 xxxxx is an independent organization of the authorities.

 It puts in its place (uses??) non-violent actions.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux