Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Essay/ technology

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Essay/ technology
Message de inox posté le 30-04-2011 à 17:29:46 (S | E | F)
Bonjour

Je suis étudiant en biologie. En anglais on nous demande de faire une rédaction d'environ 300 mots sur l'homme privé de technologie.
Comment pourrait-on se débrouiller et quelles seraient les difficultés.
Il est clair que dans ma filière on ne nous demande pas des choses trop difficiles, néanmoins le but de cette rédaction est probablement de juger notre faculté à nous exprimer dans un anglais correct, construire des phrases claires...
J'aurais besoin de l'aide de quelques âmes charitables qui pourraient lire et me dire si j'ai fait des bêtises...
Ce serait vraiment sympa de votre part

The evolution brought the people to develop the technology for a bunch of reasons.
We can wonder how people can live without it, but it's equivalent to study the prehistory.
What would be smarter is to imagine the current man deprived of technology. How could be this world ? How could I adapt myself ?

I A World without technology

In my opinion the most important consequence would be the return on the most important things. People deprived of money and concerns due to society implies an immediate return in our own deep human nature.
For exemple: The lack of food, the necessity to protect ourselves and the contact with the nature imposes the man to focus on the main things. We could imagine the return of an important biological cycle: get up with the sun, going to sleep when the night falls, no more daylight savings.
Besides, far from being seated all day long, which brings so many problems like ptôses or bad blood circulation, the man stand up, become aware of his body and the world surrounding him.

On the other hand, we are little used to live without technology,
What could we do without the current medicine? Without antibiotics, drips, surgery... We could use for example the traditional medecine as the aborigines who enjoy an excellent health.
Plus, we could regret some technologies as those who allow us to improve our knowledge of the world and ourselves: astronomical telescopes, microscopes, computers, but
we can copy people who live at present without technology.

II How can i adapt

A broadcast on the brain explained that with the lack of food, the senses put themselves on the alert, the hunter instinct is back. I would probably spend my days to hunt, build tools made from approachable raw materials (wood, stones), to feed my family, by walking or travel with animals.
Moreover, plants can be useful for our health, for example the latex of some plants can treat warts.
Living in osmosis with the nature brings some benefits, for exemple: An alternative of the soap could be the flies: they clean the skin.
However, it is necessary to pay attention to not eat anything like in the movie "Into the wild".

Anyway, because of the absence of the television, I would probably regret some sitcoms which made me laugh a lot like " how i met your mother ", and the transport vehicles which allow mixed cultures but overall I do not think that many things will miss me.

The technology is not bad, it depends on how we use it. After reading the book " Message des hommes vrais au monde mutant " By Marlo Morgan I would like to try living without it, but not for a whole life.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-04-2011 17:32

Réponse: Essay/ technology de dsmith, postée le 30-04-2011 à 20:35:44 (S | E)
Bonjour:

I. A World without technology

In my opinion the most important consequence would be the return on (return to) the most important things. People deprived of money and concerns due to society implies an immediate return in (like before: return ...) our own deep human nature.
For exemple (misspelled): The lack of food, the necessity to protect ourselves and the contact with the (no need for this word) nature imposes (you can impose something on someone) the (remove) man to focus on the main things. We could imagine the return of an important biological cycle: get up with the sun, going to sleep when the night falls (not plural), no more daylight savings.
Besides, far from being seated all day long, which brings so many problems like ptôses ?? or bad blood circulation, the (just "man" without " the") man stand up (I don't understand what you mean here), become aware of his body and the world surrounding him. (maybe use the conditional? man would ...)

On the other hand, we are little (not) used to live (use the gerund) without technology,
What could we do without the current medicine (if we became sick)? Without antibiotics, drips, surgery... We could use for example the traditional medecine as the aboriginals who enjoy an (remove) excellent health.
Plus, we could regret (you regret an action, not a thing. We could regret not having some technologies??) some technologies (such) as those who (who is for person, which for a thing) allow us to improve our knowledge of the world and ourselves: astronomical telescopes, microscopes, computers, but

Very good!

Réponse: Essay/ technology de inox, postée le 01-05-2011 à 15:20:30 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide!
C'est très sympa
Sinon, est-ce que dire " [...] The contact with nature brings man to focus on the main things " est correct?

Réponse: Essay/ technology de inox, postée le 01-05-2011 à 16:01:05 (S | E)
Voici ma correction:

The evolution brought the people to develop the technology for a bunch of reasons.
We can wonder how people can live without it, but it's equivalent to study the prehistory.
What would be smarter is to imagine the current man deprived of technology. How could be this world ? How could I adapt myself ?

I. A World without technology

In my opinion the most important consequence would be the return to the most important things. People deprived of money and concerns due to society implies an immediate return to our own deep human nature.
For example: The lack of food, the necessity to protect ourselves and the contact with nature brings man to focus on the main things. We could imagine the return of an important biological cycle: get up with the sun, going to sleep when the night fall, no more daylight savings.
Besides, far from being seated all day long, which brings so many problems like ptosis or bad blood circulation, man stand up, become aware of his body and the world surrounding him.

On the other hand, we are not used to living without technology,
what could we do without the current medicine? Without antibiotics, drips, surgery... We could use for example the traditional medecine as the aboriginals who enjoy excellent health.
Plus, we could regret some technologies such as those wich allow us to improve our knowledge of the world and ourselves: astronomical telescopes, microscopes, computers, but

II. How can i adapt

A broadcast on the brain explained that with the lack of food, the senses put themselves on the alert, the hunter instinct is back. I would probably spend my days to hunt, build tools made from approachable raw materials (wood, stones), to feed my family, by walking or travel with animals.
Moreover, plants can be useful for our health, for example the latex of some plants can treat warts.
Living in osmosis with the nature brings some benefits, for exemple: An alternative of the soap could be the flies: they clean the skin.
However, it is necessary to pay attention to not eat anything like in the movie « Into the wild ».

Anyway, because of the absence of the television, I would probably regret some sitcoms which made me laugh a lot like " how i met your mother ", and the transport vehicles which allow mixed cultures but overall I do not think that many things will miss me.

The technology is not bad, it depends on how we use it. After reading the book " Message des hommes vrais au monde mutant " By Marlo Morgan I would like to try living without it, but not for a whole life.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux