Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Success of Fast-Food

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Success of Fast-Food
Message de dede37 posté le 14-05-2011 à 14:37:48 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

Je pense que cela aidera pas mal de monde et peut-être moi de poster mon essai.
Pourriez-vous m'aider pour la correction s'il vous plaît?
Merci pour vos réponses.

Several reasons explain the success of fast food restaurants all over the world.
Firstly, the prices are rather low, thus eating in a Fast-Food restaurant is less expensive than going to a classical restaurant for majority of families.

In our society, people often run out of time because they are overbooked, they have to juggle with their family lifes and their jobs and they lack time to shop and prepare balanced meals. Fast-Food restaurants allow them to have lunch very quickly, they even have the possibility of buying the food without getting out of their cars and to eat their meal wherever they like. So, the quickness of service and the take-out food are a real advantages.

Then, people go to Fast-Food for the conveniency : they don't have to cook, even and they don't need to clean after the meal too. It is an easy and convenient solution.
Besides, people don°t like going to supermarket to buy vegetables to cook at home.
Next, for young people, Fast-Food restaurants are convivial and friendly, you can get together, have fun and chat.
Moreover, some are used to eating Junk Food, and they find it tastier, they are probably addicted to this food and are used to eat in this way.

In my opinion, I enjoy going to Fast Food with my friends but I don°t go often because it°s expensive and it's not funny if we go there every day. For my part, my parents educated me to rarely attend restaurants but I°m convinced that it depends on the education.
I think that once a month, between friends, to be relaxed it°s a good thing but go too often isn°t good because the food is too salty and hamburgers are rather fat even from the outside.

Finally, I think that going to fast food restaurant one time by month is funny and allows to be relaxed but going to often is dangerous for his health.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-05-2011 14:39

Réponse: Success of Fast-Food de dolfine56, postée le 14-05-2011 à 15:03:51 (S | E)
Hello,

What you wrote is very interesting!
But, you first said:
the prices are rather low, thus eating in a Fast-Food restaurant is less expensive than going to a classical restaurant for majority of families.
and, lower, you wrote:

, I enjoy going to Fast Food with my friends but I don°t go often because it°s expensive...

Where is your true opinion ?
one time by month ==> once a month?
going to often ==> going too often.
See you.

Réponse: Success of Fast-Food de notrepere, postée le 14-05-2011 à 17:56:00 (S | E)
Hello

Dans votre texte, vous devez décider entre un tiret ou pas lorsque le mot fast-food est utilisé comme un adjectif : fast-food restaurant ou fast food restaurant. Les deux sont possibles selon les dictionnaires anglais britanniques.

Several reasons explain (1)
the success of fast food restaurants all over the world.
Firstly, the prices are rather low, thus eating in a Fast-Food restaurant is less expensive than going to a classical restaurant for a majority of families.

(1) On ne dit pas de cette façon. Je suggère: There are several reasons for...

In our society, people often run out of time because they are overbooked, they have to juggle with their family lifes and their jobs and they lack time to shop and prepare balanced meals. Fast-Food restaurants allow them to have lunch very quickly[point] They even have the possibility of buying the food without getting out of their cars and to eat (2) their meal wherever they like. So, the quickness of service and the take-out food are (3) (a) real advantages.

(2) forme verb+ing
(3) verbe avoir en anglais

Then, people go to Fast-Food for the conveniency : they don't have to cook, even and they don't need to clean after the meal too (4). It is an easy and convenient solution.
Besides, people don°t like going to supermarket to buy vegetables to cook at home.
Next, for young people, Fast-Food restaurants are convivial and friendly, you can get together, have fun and chat.
Moreover, some are used to eating Junk Food, and they find it tastier[point] They are probably addicted to this food and are used to eatng in this way.

(4) either vaut mieux

In my opinion, I enjoy going to Fast Food restaurants with my friends but I don°t go often because it°s expensive and it's not funny (5) if we go there every day. For my part, my parents educated me to rarely attend (6) restaurants but I°m convinced that it depends on the education.
I think that once a month, between friends, to be relaxed it°s a good thing but go (7) too often isn°t good because the food is too salty and hamburgers are rather fat (8) even from the outside.

(5) funny = drôle; fun = amusant
(6) pas le bon verbe
(7) forme verb+ing
(8) this describes the size; I think you mean that it has "too much fat"; à refaire

Finally, I think that going to fast food restaurant one time by once a month is funny and allows to be relaxed [mal dit] but going too often is dangerous for his one's health.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux