Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Compréhension orale/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Compréhension orale/aide
Message de dvn44 posté le 05-07-2011 à 20:10:45 (S | E | F)
Hello,

I've watched this video Lien Internet

Can someone help me to fill in the blanks I left (because I didn't understand several words, please?
Thanks a lot.

This desert landscape forms a part of the Navajo Nation Tribal Park which straddles the border between Utah an Arizona.The sandstones among the rocks of the plateau were laid two hundred and seventy million years ago. Many have been eroded to axtraordinary shapes vividly coloured by oxydes and manganese. what we see today is just one stage in unrelenting process. Given a few more million years evolution, they will all have disappeared. The amphitheater of Bryce Canyon displays an unravel range of patterns that wind and rain can create from rock. This maze of almost called Hoo Doo has been constructed by water and by the effect of heat and cold. This is a part of high Colorado plateau often backing hot by day and freezing by night. The cycle of freeze and thaw cracks the layers of sandstone and moonstone creating these intricate formations. The paleo Uth Indians who once lived on the rim of this canyon believed the Hoo Doos could be bad people who, as punishment, had been turned to rock.When European settlers first discovered this spectacle, they drew on their own methodology to name these curious formations : this is Thor's Hammer, rewarded by the Nordic God Thor.

-------------------
Modifié par dvn44 le 05-07-2011 20:16

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-07-2011 22:05

Réponse: Compréhension orale/aide de aneth-estragon, postée le 05-07-2011 à 21:52:13 (S | E)
Hello, dvn !
This desert landscape forms a part of the Navajo
Nation Tribal Park which straddles the border between Utah and
Arizona.The sandstones among the and other  rocks of this plateau were laid two
hundred and seventy million years ago. Many have been eroded into
extraordinary shapes vividly coloured by oxydes of iron
and manganese. What we see today is just one stage in an unrelenting
process. Given a few more million years evolution, of erosion they will all have
disappeared. The amphitheater of Bryce Canyon displays an unravel unrivaled range
of patterns of what wind and rain can create from rock. This maze of colourful almost translucent
pinnacles
called Hoo Doo has been constructed sculptured by water and by the effect of heat
and cold. This is a part of high Colorado plateau often backing baking hot by
day and freezing cold by night. The cycle of freeze and thaw cracks the
layers of sandstone and moonstone creating these intricate formations.
The paleo Uth Indians who once lived on the rim of this canyon believed
the Hoo Doos could be bad people who, as punishment, had been turned to
rock.When European settlers first discovered this spectacle, they drew
on their own methodology mythology to name these curious formations : this is
Thor's Hammer, rewarded wielded by the Nordic God Thor.
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-07-2011 22:08

-------------------
Modifié par aneth-estragon le 05-07-2011 22:11

Réponse: Compréhension orale/aide de sherry48, postée le 05-07-2011 à 23:08:29 (S | E)
Hello dvn44 and aneth-estragon,

I think Aneth-estragon's version is nearly perfect. There are only some minor differences in what I think I hear:

...of the patterns of what that ...
translucent pinnacles called Hoodoos has been sculptured ...
the layers of sandstone and moonlimestone...
The paleo Uth Payute Indians...
the Hoodoo
s could to be bad people ... wielded by the Nordic God of Thunder.
Sherry

-------------------
Modifié par sherry48 le 05-07-2011 23:09

Réponse: Compréhension orale/aide de dvn44, postée le 05-07-2011 à 23:25:37 (S | E)
Merci à vous, il ne devrait plus y avoir d'erreur maintenant .

Réponse: Compréhension orale/aide de notrepere, postée le 06-07-2011 à 02:24:23 (S | E)
Hello

Two small errors remain:

were laid down two hundred
part of the high Colorado plateau

Now I think it's perfect.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux