Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Traduction/marketing

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Traduction/marketing
Message de gadocartoon posté le 29-08-2011 à 21:56:44 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,

je me suis beaucoup entraîné sur le site et j'aimerais savoir sur quoi je dois vraiment me concentrer pour progresser. J'aimerais vraiment progresser et surtout faire des phrases correctes, donc toutes les critiques sont les bienvenues.
Merci à tous pour la lecture.
Bonne soirée,
Gianni.

Dear Bob,
I’d like to launch a new product on the market, but I need your advices for that. The product is a pocket ashtray in three parts. The first part, allow to cut your cigarette before the end. The second part can stock the rest of your cigarette and the last part is the ashtray. For launch that product, I draw up a questionnaire that I give to the people in the street. They answered the questions and after that I could see who is my target. After that marketing survey, it happens to my target concern men and women between 20 and 35 years old.
So now I’m going to concentrate my energy into the marketing mix (price/product/promotion/place) of the product. The price which is the most profitable is 5€ and a lot of people are agree to buy for that price. I committed a designer for the packaging and the label. We must to find the relevance between the message and the target into the promotion. The Distribution channel will be all of supermarket even if it’s very expensive.
Thank you for your answer and I hope you successful for your business.
Gianni.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 29-08-2011 22:48

Réponse: Traduction/marketing de notrepere, postée le 29-08-2011 à 22:20:11 (S | E)
Dear Gianni,

Smoking is very bad for the health and we would not be interested in marketing this product to encourage people to wreck their health and drive up the costs of healthcare.

Bob

Réponse: Traduction/marketing de gadocartoon, postée le 29-08-2011 à 22:37:55 (S | E)
Dear Bob,

I have been training myself for my English exam whose subject will be maybe "how to launch a new product on the market". I know that smoking isn't good for the health but it was the product that I launched last year. Moreover, for us I thought that it's an ecological product,isn't it ?
Ps: I'm not a smoker :-D

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 29-08-2011 22:52

Réponse: Traduction/marketing de notrepere, postée le 29-08-2011 à 23:52:44 (S | E)
Hello

I was just trying to be funny. I'm glad that you don't smoke, however.

Dear Bob,
I’d like to launch a new product on the market, but I need your advices for that. The product is a pocket ashtray in three parts. The first part, allow [accorde - 3 p. sing.] you to cut your cigarette before the end. The second part can stock [un autre verbe] the rest of your cigarette and the last part is the ashtray. For [Pour + infinitif = In order to + verb en anglais] launch that product, I draw [temps] up a questionnaire that I give [temps] to the [inutile] people in the street. They answered the questions and after that I could see who is [mal placé] my target. After that marketing survey, it happens to that my target concern [un autre verbe] men and women between 20 and 35 years old.

So now I’m going to concentrate my energy into the marketing mix (price/product/promotion/place) of the product. The price which is the most profitable is 5€ and a lot of people are agree [temps] to buy it for that price. I committed [un autre verbe] a designer for the packaging and the label. We must to find [un autre verbe] the relevance between the message and the target into the promotion. The Distribution channel will be all of supermarket even if it’s very expensive.
Thank you in advance for your answer reply and I hope you successful wish you success with your business.
Gianni.

en rouge = inutile
en bleu = de bons conseils
en vert = un cadeau
= Je ne comprends pas ce que vous voulez dire

Réponse: Traduction/marketing de gadocartoon, postée le 30-08-2011 à 13:50:13 (S | E)
Dear Bob,
I’d like to launch a new product on the market, but I need your advice for that. The product is a pocket ashtray in three parts. The first part, allows you to cut your cigarette before the end. The second part can keep the rest of your cigarette and the last part is the ashtray. In order to launch that product, I drew up a questionnaire that I gave to people in the street. They answered the questions and after that I could see who my target is ("was" is correct too?). After that marketing survey, it happens that my target was men and women between 20 and 35 years old.
So now I’m going to concentrate my energy into the marketing mix (price/product/promotion/place) of the product. The price which is the most profitable is 5€ and a lot of people were agree to buy it for that price. Moreover, I hired a designer for the packaging and the label. Necessarily, we must pay intention to the relevance between the message and the target into the promotion. The Distribution channel will be the chain of supermarkets "Carrefour" even if it’s very expensive.
Thank you in advance for your reply and I wish you success with your business.
Gianni.

notrepere: I know it was a joke :D and a big thank you for your answer !

Réponse: Traduction/marketing de notrepere, postée le 30-08-2011 à 16:37:18 (S | E)
Hello

Quelques précisions:

to launch a new product = to put a new product on the market. I think "on the market" is redundant if you are going to say "launch a new product".

concentrate my energy on = put energy into

I’d like to launch a new product on the market, but I need your advice for that. The product is a pocket ashtray in three parts. The first part allows you to cut off your cigarette before the end. The second part can keep (or store) the rest of your cigarette and the last part is the ashtray. In order to launch the product, I drew up a questionnaire and gave it to people in the street. They answered the questions and after that I could see who my target was. After that marketing survey, it happened that my target was men and women between 20 and 35 years old.
So now I’m going to concentrate my energy on (or put my energy into) the marketing mix (price/product/promotion/place) of the product.

The price which is the most profitable is 5€ and a lot of people had agreed to buy it for that price. Moreover, I hired a designer for the packaging and the label. Necessarily (1), we must pay intention (2) to the relevance between the message and the target in the promotion materials. The Distribution channel will be the chain of supermarkets "Carrefour" even if (3) it’s very expensive.

(1) pas le bon mot
(2) attention
(3) Are you saying that "Carrefour" is an expensive supermarket or that your product is expensive? If you are saying that "Carrefour" is expensive, then you should use "even though" => voir ce lien: Lien Internet

Réponse: Traduction/marketing de gadocartoon, postée le 30-08-2011 à 20:39:07 (S | E)
Thank you a lot notrepere for the correction ! I understood where were my mistakes and I'm going to correct its them.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-08-2011 20:53

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux