Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/doping in sports

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/doping in sports
Message de misterg posté le 10-10-2011 à 21:49:54 (S | E | F)
Hello everybody,

Pouvez-vous me dire si ce texte est correct, s'il vous plaît?

Another argument for the doping is the spectacle which is create by the increase of numbers of records. The public like to see athletes break the records and the enhancing is the beauty of sports. After all the quote of the Olympics Games is harder, faster, and stronger with the doping we can improving the performance of the sportsmen.

That brings me to me conclusion.
So I give you pros and cons of legalizing doping.
For the pros,
First doping resolve problems of cheating, If all sportsmen take the same products, it’s an equal competition.
Secondly the authority will be keep watch on dope networking; this is surer for the sportsmen. And the pharmaceutical laboratory will develop the healthy products.

For the cons,
It’s not bony for the sport. The sport must be healthy for the body and practice for fun in the good condition.
The idea of legalize doping is not the solution at the moment because the problems still, the healthy problem will be not eliminated maybe in the long term but not currently.
So we can’t legalize doping.

Thank you for your help.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-10-2011 22:06

Réponse: Correction/doping in sports de gerondif, postée le 10-10-2011 à 22:32:56 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

Pouvez-vous me dire si ce texte est correct, s'il vous plaît? pas trop, on ne comprend pas toutes les phrases à cause de votre technique de traduction.

Another argument for the doping is the spectacle which is create by the increase of ***numbers of records. The public like to see athletes break the records and the enhancing is the beauty of sports(sens?). After all the quote(sens?) of the Olympics Games is harder, faster, and stronger with the doping we can improving the performance of the sportsmen.

That brings me to me conclusion.
For the pros,
First doping resolves problems of cheating, If all sportsmen take the same products, it’s an equal competition.
Secondly the authority will be keep watch on dope networking(sens?); this is surer for the sportsmen. And the pharmaceutical laboratory will develop the healthy products.

For the cons,
It’s not bony (= osseux!! vous avez traduit "étique" au lieu de "éthique")for the sport. The sport must be healthy for the body and practice(il faut sans doute un participe passé: le sport doit être pratiqué pour s'amuser) for fun in the good condition (phrase mal construite. sens?).
The idea of legalize doping is not the solution at the moment because the problems still(= pourtant)ce n'est pas un verbe), the healthy problem will be not(revoyez la négation de will) eliminated maybe in the long term but not currently.
So we can’t legalize doping.

Réponse: Correction/doping in sports de misterg, postée le 11-10-2011 à 19:06:58 (S | E)
Bonjour,

J'ai modifié mon texte; pouvez-vous me signaler mes erreurs s'il vous plaît?

Another argument for the doping is the show which is create by the increase of the numbers of records. The public like to see athletes break the records. It is the beauty of sports. After all the quote(la maxime des JO) of the Olympics Games is faster,higher and stronger with the doping we can improving the performance of the sportsmen.

That brings me to my conclusion.
For the pros,
First doping resolves problems of cheating, If all sportsmen take the same products, it’s an equal competition.
Secondly the authority will be keep watch on doping network(réseau de dopage); this is surer for the sportsmen. And the pharmaceutical laboratory will develop the healthy products.

For the cons,
It's not ethical.
The idea of legalize doping is not the solution at the moment because the healthy problems won't be eliminated maybe in the long team but not at present.

Thank you for your help.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 11-10-2011 21:12

Réponse: Correction/doping in sports de gerondif, postée le 12-10-2011 à 18:05:59 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

Another argument for the doping is the show which is create by the increase of the numbers of records. The public like to see athletes break the records. It is the beauty of sports. After all the quote(la maxime des JO) of the Olympics Games is "faster,higher and stronger", with the doping we can improving the performance of the sportsmen.

That brings me to my conclusion.
So I give you the pros and cons of legalizing doping.
For the pros,
Secondly the authority will be keep watch on doping network(réseau de dopage); this is surer(safe) for the sportsmen. And the pharmaceutical laboratory will develop the(en géneral) healthy products.

For the cons,
It's not ethical.
The idea of legalize(gérondif) doping is not the solution at the moment because the healthy (healthy food: de la nourriture saine, donc ici votre problème est sain, bienfaisant) problems won't be eliminated maybe in the long tea(team?term?)m but not at present.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux