Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Présentation/ famille GB

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Présentation/ famille GB
Message de soleil6310 posté le 18-04-2012 à 23:22:57 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

bientôt je vais partir deux semaines en voyage linguistique en Angleterre. Je ne connais pas encore ma famille. Je dois écrire une lettre de 300 mots pour me présenter.
Merci de m'aider à corriger mes fautes, et si vous avez des idées pour améliorer ma lettre, n'hésitez pas! Parce qu'elle ne fait pas encore 300 mots.

Dear family,

My name is ***, I°m fifteen years old , and I was born on November the 19th, 1996.
I am French and I live in the center of France, close to the mountain, in a small city which is called ****.

My father is named ***, he works on the Post office. My mother, ***, is auxiliary nurse. I have one sister too. She is twenty. Her name is ***. She is student in the third year of public law.

I think, I am optimistic nice and friendly.
I study three languages: French, English, and Spanish
My favourite subjects are the history, French and mathematics.
My favourite food are pasta, Ice creams, chocolate and fruits.
My favourite books are Harry Potter by J K rowling, and Pride and prejudices by Jane Austen.
These two writers are British!

About my hobbies, I like to read and listen to the music, all kind of music like Adele, OneRepublic, The Beatles. I love the cinema, watching movies and series too.
I really like cooking. I practise the swimming for 8 years and I enjoy it!
I feel happy when I time with my friends or family. And I enjoy going shopping during my free time.

I would like to take part in this program because I want to meet new people, and make me new friends. I would like to discover the English's population, English culture and improve my English skill. I want to live an experience that I'll never forget!

Best regards,***.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-04-2012 23:47

Réponse: Présentation/ famille GB de gerondif, postée le 18-04-2012 à 23:49:02 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

Dear family,

My name is ***, I°m fifteen years old , and I was born on November the 19th, 1996.
I am French and I live in the center of France, close to the mountain, in a small city which is called ****.

My father is named ***, he works on(at) the Post office. My mother, ***, is an auxiliary nurse. I have one sister too. She is twenty. Her name is ***. She is a student in the third year of public law.(she is a third-year student, she studies public law)

I think I am optimistic nice and friendly.
I study three languages: French, English, and Spanish
My favourite subjects are the history, French and mathematics.
My favourite food(singulier) are(pluriel) pasta, Ice creams, chocolate and fruits.
My favourite books are Harry Potter by J K rowling, and Pride and prejudices by Jane Austen.
These two writers are British!

About my hobbies, I like (+ ing) to read and listen to the music, all kind of music(plurielerreur de ma part) like Adele, OneRepublic, The Beatles. I love the cinema, watching movies and series too.
I really like cooking. I practise(present perfect avec depuis) the swimming for 8 years and I enjoy it!
I feel happy when I spend time with my friends or family. And I enjoy going shopping during (in)my free time.

I would like to take part in this program because I want to meet new people, and make me new friends. I would like to discover the English's population, English culture and improve my English skills. I want to live an experience that I'll never forget!

Best regards,***.

Réponse: Présentation/ famille GB de notrepere, postée le 19-04-2012 à 00:42:21 (S | E)
Bonjour

Corrections supplémentaires à celles de gerondif.

My father is named *** (My father's name is ... est plus poli), he works at the Post office. My mother, ***, is an auxiliary nurse. I have one sister too. She is twenty. Her name is ***.

About my hobbies, I like (+ ing) to read and listen to the music, all kinds of music ('music' n'est jamais au pluriel) like Adele, OneRepublic, The Beatles. I love the cinema, watching movies and series too.
I really like cooking. I practise(present perfect avec depuis) the swimming for 8 years and I enjoy it!
I feel happy when I spend time with my friends or family. And I enjoy going shopping during (in)my free time.

I would like to take part in this program because I want to meet new people, and make me new friends. I would like to discover the English's population (explore England and) English culture and improve my English skills. Above all, I want to live an experience would like to have an experience and opportunity that I'll never forget!

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 19-04-2012 00:43

Réponse: Présentation/ famille GB de mb45, postée le 19-04-2012 à 19:12:23 (S | E)
Bonjour,

J'ai juste une petite remarque car les autres membres ont déjà tout dit.
Je pense qu'il faudrait mettre IN NOVEMBER au lieu de ON NOVEMBER car ça irait beaucoup mieux devant les jours de la semaine.Par exemple ON MONDAY.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 19-04-2012 20:58
Réponse fausse.

Réponse: Présentation/ famille GB de gerondif, postée le 19-04-2012 à 19:31:20 (S | E)
Bonsoir, mb45,

I was born in 1996
I was born in November 1996.
I was born on(Monday,) the nineteenth of November, 1996
I was born on (Monday,)November the 19th, 1996.

Réponse: Présentation/ famille GB de stammer, postée le 19-04-2012 à 22:51:56 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
"discover the English's population" sounds slightly as though we are some sort of species of animal. Perhaps "I would like to learn about English people, English culture and improve my skills in English."

Réponse: Présentation/ famille GB de mb45, postée le 20-04-2012 à 10:56:31 (S | E)
Bonjour Gérondif.Je suis un peu plus eclairci là dessus C'est un peu plus clair pour moi.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-04-2012 12:16

Réponse: Présentation/ famille GB de gerondif, postée le 22-04-2012 à 00:32:18 (S | E)
Hello, mb45

Don't worry ! Everybody needs a grammatical sunny spell (une éclaircie) and with Lucile, every cloud has a silver lining!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-04-2012 08:14
That could be the Age of Enlightenment

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux