Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/cinéma

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/cinéma
Message de guillauwe posté le 15-09-2012 à 13:03:19 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,

Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît m'aider à corriger ce texte dont le sujet est: Médiation culturelle (cinéma, théâtre et l'art en général etc etc). Je voulais savoir ce que vous en pensiez et si le texte que nous avons travaillé à deux est grammaticalement/orthographiquement bon. De même pour le vocabulaire. On aimerait repérer les erreurs pour comprendre et progresser.

"Cinema is an easy way to talk about our passion, and I am lead by my passions. The cinema is one of my passions that is why I am pretty sure that I am going to get a future in this field as a critic journalist. That is also why I have chosen that way on my education.
This domain is really accessible and I am aware of all the possibilities I could catch in the near future.

Globally art includes many meanings and each part of the world has a different view of what is actually art. Since time immemorial art is a way for people to exchange their ideas and conception of the world and allows people to give a sense to their country history.

Actually I would say that regarding the way of living of people aroud the world, as for me life is definitely the first art. And that art is different depending where you are from. It allows us to understand how complicated is the world and of course that is a goodway to enrich our expertise.

In order to follow was I was saying just above, I would say that in order to understand art we have to be definitely open-minded and open to the world (and to our environment too by the way).
Whatever our caste, art is universal.
The « Médiation Culturelle » course offer us a wide range of tools in order to show us all the diversity of art. It is going to improve our knowledge about cinema but also literature, theater.
By following that courses will be also able to exchange with people and enlarge our general knowledge. I would also say that this is an help in order to discover the heritage of great artits.
As far as I can say, there is one part which play an important role in « Médiation Culturelle » : Communication.
Communication is an accelerator mechanism in culture.
I would say to conclude that we can now take into consideration culture and Art as famous and important, even if this field was still pretty unappreciated years ago.
We should participate to his development"

Merci d'avance de votre aide.
Bon week-end.

-------------------
Modifié par guillauwe le 15-09-2012 13:20

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-09-2012 13:46
Inutile de raconter votre vie (effacé).

Réponse: Correction/cinéma de notrepere, postée le 15-09-2012 à 17:26:13 (S | E)
Hello

Cinema is an easy way to talk about our passion (phrase n'a aucun sens), and I am lead by my passions. The cinema is one of my passions. That is why I am pretty sure that I am going to get(*) a future in this field as a critic journalist. That is also why I have chosen that way on my education.
This domain is really accessible and I am aware of all the possibilities I could catch in the near future.

Globally, art includes many meanings and each part of the world has a different view of what is(mal placé) actually art. Since time immemorial, art is(pas le bon temps avec 'since') a way for people to exchange their ideas and conception of the world and allows people to give a sense to their country history.

Actually, I would say that regarding the way of living of people around the world, as for me life is definitely the first art. And that art is different depending on where you are from. It allows us to understand how complicated is(mal placé) the world and of course that is a good way to enrich our expertise.

In order to follow was I was saying just above, I would say that in order to understand art we have to be definitely(mal placé) open-minded and open to the world (and to our environment too by the way).
The « Médiation Culturelle » course offer us a wide range of tools in order to show us all the diversity of art. It is going to improve our knowledge about cinema and(with 'but' you need the construction 'no only'...'but') also literature and theater.
By following that courses (sujet manquant) will be also(mal placé) able to exchange with people and enlarge our general knowledge. I would also say that this is an help in order to discover the heritage of great artists.
As far as I can say, there is one part which plays an important role in « Médiation Culturelle » : Communication.
I would say to conclude that we can now take into consideration culture and Art as famous and important, even if this field was still pretty unappreciated years ago.

(*) In American English, you often hear the expression "get a life" but not "get a future".

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-09-2012 22:38

Réponse: Correction/cinéma de guillauwe, postée le 15-09-2012 à 18:08:11 (S | E)
Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I see we made some mistakes. Please find below our 1st correction. Hopefully it will be ok now.

First of all I would say that cinema is my passion, and I am lead by my passions. The cinema is one of my passions. That is why I am pretty sure that I am going to get have a future or get a life?(*) in this field as a critic journalist film critic. That is also why I have chosen that way on my education.
This domain is really accessible and I am aware of all the possibilities I could catch am going to have in the near future.

Globally, Art includes many several ? meanings and each part of the world has a different view of what is(mal placé) actually art. Since time immemorial, art is was (pas le bon temps avec 'since') a way for people to exchange their ideas and conception of the world and allows people to give a sense meaning to their country history.

Actually, I would say that regarding the way of living of people how people lived around the world, as for me life is definitely the first art we can consider life as a proper art. And that art is different depending on where you are from. It allows us to understand how complicated is(mal placé) the world is and of course that is a good way to enrich our expertise.

In order to follow was what I was saying just above, I would say that in order to understand art we definitely have to be definitely(mal placé) open-minded and open to the world (and to our environment too by the way).
The « Médiation Culturelle » course offer us a wide range of tools in order to show us all the diversity of art. It is going to improve our knowledge about cinema and(with 'but' you need the construction 'no only'...'but') also literature and theater.
By following that courses (sujet manquant) will be also(mal placé) we will also be able to exchange with people and enlarge our general knowledge. I would also say that this is an help that with the help of culture we will be able to discover the heritage of great artists.
As far as I can say, there is one part which plays an important role in « Médiation Culturelle » : Communication.

(*) In American English, you often hear the expression "get a life" but not "get a future".

Merci d'avance de vos remarques.

Réponse: Correction/cinéma de notrepere, postée le 15-09-2012 à 19:34:57 (S | E)
Bonjour. Très bon travail !

You might want to alter the first few sentences:

First of all, I would say that cinema is one of my passions, and I am lead by my passions. The cinema is one of my passions.

That is also why I have chosen this field of study.

Globally, Art includes many several ? meanings and each part of the world has a different view of what is(mal placé) actually art. (Cette phrase n'a pas de sens. Dites-moi ce que vous voulez dire en français...)

...to improve our knowledge of cinema

By following that courses
By following this course... (un seul cours)
By following these courses... (plus qu'un cours)

Réponse: Correction/cinéma de guillauwe, postée le 15-09-2012 à 22:05:34 (S | E)
Good evening,

Thanks again. Ok for everything. It is understood.
Otherwise, regarding the sentence you hightlighted in your last message I actually wanted to say : L'art est porteur de plusieurs significations, et chaque partie du monde à sa propre vision de ce qu'est l'art.
I suggest : Art has several meanings and each different part of the world has his own view of what is art.

Just let me know if it is ok or if I have to work again on that sentence.
Thanks in advance.

Réponse: Correction/cinéma de notrepere, postée le 15-09-2012 à 22:42:27 (S | E)
Hello

Here is my translation.

L'art est porteur de plusieurs significations, et chaque partie du monde à sa propre vision de ce qu'est l'art.
Art can convey many different things and each part of the world has its own idea of what art is.
N.B. The verb is usually placed after the subject unless it's a question: What is art? Let me tell you what art is.

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 15-09-2012 22:42

Réponse: Correction/cinéma de guillauwe, postée le 16-09-2012 à 11:11:34 (S | E)
Good morning,

Thanks for your translation and for all your explanations. That was really helpful for me.
Regarding the position of the verb at the end of the sentence I understand because this is not the 1st time I make that mistake. You already corrected me when I said : "how complicated is(mal placé) the world is". I will try to be more careful next time in order not to make that mistake again.
Have a good weekend.

-------------------
Modifié par guillauwe le 16-09-2012 11:11

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-09-2012 11:43

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux