Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction /Speed dating

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction /Speed dating
Message de strangez posté le 13-12-2012 à 21:30:54 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir !

Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait l’amabilité de m'indiquer les fautes présentes dans mon texte afin de m'aider à les corriger ?
Voilà le texte :

I have met many very interesting persons, but I have had a crush for Kevin. Indeed, even if we have discussed just three minutes, I could see what kind of person Kevin is, and compared with some other person, we are totally on the same wavelength. Firstly we almost have the same age and moreover we have many things in common such as the passion to do shopping and to travel… And we must admit that to have passions in common in a relation ship is a fundamental element. What’s more, despite his addiction to shopping, he has so much qualities! He seems to be very kind, generous and faithful and it’s totally the kind of person who suits me. Beside, I find that his job, designer, is a very interesting work and it brings him lot of money. In other words he earns more money than peoples in general and therefore he differs from other people. Indeed what a rich person! He earns 5000£ by month and in a sense it’s true that it’s a very positive side. However money is not the only reason that I find Kevin charming, I'm convinced that Kevin is a reliable person and from my point of view I think that together, we would get along famously. Last, but not least he told me that he is very athletic and indeed what athletic person he is! He practises badminton, tennis, horse riding and swimming and to my mind it’s a great thing because I believe that together we will never get bored. For all these reasons, I choose Kevin because one part his personality and on the other because we really hit it off and i’m looking forward to see him again.

Merci d'avance !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-12-2012 21:39

Réponse: Correction /Speed dating de gerondif, postée le 13-12-2012 à 23:47:33 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
I have met many very interesting persons(people), but I have had a crush for(en effet notrepere a vu cette erreur qui m'a échappé: doublecliquez sur crush et vous aurez la bonne préposition) Kevin. Indeed, even if we have discussed (notrepère a raison, ce verbe est trop proche du français et se construit comme il le dit)just three minutes, I could see what kind of person Kevin is, and compared with some other people person, we are totally on the same wavelength. First(ly) we almost have the same age and moreover we have many things in common such as the passion to do(go) shopping and to travel… And we must admit that to have (having) passions in common in a relation ship is a fundamental element. What’s more, despite his addiction to shopping, he has so much(pluriel, donc.....) qualities! He seems to be very kind, generous and faithful and it’s totally the kind of person (plutôt that)who suits me. Besides, I find that his job, designer, is a very interesting work(a job can't be a work) and it brings him a lot of money. In other words he earns more money than peoples in general and therefore he differs from other people. Indeed what a rich (man)person! He earns 5000£ by(a month est plus courant) month and in a sense it’s true that it’s a very positive side. However money is not the only reason that(la raison pour laquelle = the reason why) I find Kevin charming, I'm convinced that Kevin is a reliable person and from my point of view I think that together, we would get along famously. Last, but not least he told me that he is very athletic and indeed what an athletic person he is! He practises badminton, tennis, horse riding and swimming and to my mind it’s a great thing because I believe that together we will never get bored. For all these reasons, I choose Kevin because one part(on dit: on the one hand.... on thz other hand) his personality and on the other because we really hit it off and I’m looking forward to see (to est une préposition donc gérondif, cf I look forward to hearing from you...)him again.

Réponse: Correction /Speed dating de notrepere, postée le 14-12-2012 à 00:02:57 (S | E)
Hello

I have met many very interesting persons(people), but I have had(? pas encore?) a crush for(mauvaise preposition) Kevin. Indeed, even if we have discussed just three minutes, I could see what kind of person Kevin is,

"have discussed just three minutes". You cannot discuss three minutes. You can only discuss something.

Even though we had only been talking for three minutes...

Réponse: Correction /Speed dating de strangez, postée le 14-12-2012 à 07:37:49 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux