Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral /préparation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral /préparation
Message de hpv posté le 17-12-2012 à 23:12:35 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir à toutes et à tous,

je prépare un oral d'anglais, j'ai préparé une réponse sous forme de paragraphes et j'aurais voulu savoir si mon anglais était correct.
Merci à vous pour votre aide.

I would like to become a financial director of a medium-sized company for two reasons. First the atmosphere is friendly, very often family to compare than a big company. There is the value to grow the Man in the company and to share knowledge between the old person and new employee. People respect more together and they don’t suffer unnecessary pressure.

Secondly, in a small structure we can learn more and more, and with people who have lots of experience. We have more time to learn.
Certain employees have worked for the opening of the company. And a small company can be as competitive as a “normal” company. For example, small to medium-sized company export their products or services to Asia or America.

Moreover I like played with the number and maximize the profit to give to the employee the profit sharing. So they can improve their purchasing power. It’s exciting to find solution to reduce expenses and increase income without lying off employees.

I did my last internship in a Commission Scolaire in M. In this province, there are 5 commissions scolaires. A commission scolaire functions as this: all schools (elementary, high school) are managed by a director at the top. And the expenses and incomes are sending to the administrative building all the month. We found the human, financial and material ressources in this building which permit to assure the development of all schools. And the employees control and check expenses and incomes to all schools. Their goal is committed to providing the best education to its students and enhance skills, knowledge and qualifications of each student. So you must create profit with the money that you received by the government per year, you have to control your expenses. I was the assistant of the accountant who manage all incomes and expenses of these academic institutions. I learned to it and helped him in his job. I love it because it was not boring and I know many things now about the inclusion in the budget. In the same year, we wrote the end of the budget of the previous year and we prepared the budget for the New Year. So we must be organized in our work, and we didn’t confuse in the number. I checked all expenses and incomes per schools and if it was necessary I took an appointment with one director to discuss to the situation of his school, when it was bad. I worked on a computer with the software E. The goal is to create profit at the end of the year and reinvest money in the best way.
I want to relive this experience !

Merci à vous

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-12-2012 07:51

Réponse: Oral /préparation de csb, postée le 18-12-2012 à 11:49:50 (S | E)
Bonjour,
il y a pas mal de choses qui ne vont pas.
je ne vais pointer que les plus grosses.

I would like to become a financial director of a medium-sized company for two reasons. First the atmosphere is friendly, very often family (ça ne va pas de dire les choses comme ça. de plus ne pas mettre very et often: il faut mettre soit l'un soit l'autre) to compare to a big company. There is the value to grow the Man (pareil, ça ne veut rien dire dit comme ça. un anglais ne comprendrait pas) in the company and to share knowledge between the old person and article? (il faudrait là aussi tourner ça autrement) new employee. People respect more together People have more respect for each other (voila une alternative possible) and they don’t suffer from unnecessary pressure.

Secondly, in a small structure we can learn more and more and be in contact with people who have lots of experience. We have more time to learn.
Certain (archifaux ici) Some employees have worked for the opening were present at the opening of the company ou alors suivant ce que tu veux dire Some employees acted for the company to open/start (start irait mieux). And a small company can be as competitive as a “normal” company (là tu sous entend qu'une boite de taille moyenne n'est pas normale; il faut reformuler ça plus clairement). For example, small to medium-sized company (pluriel) export their products or services to Asia or America.

Moreover I like played with the number (on ne comprend pas ce que tu veux dire) and maximize the profits to give to the employee the profit sharing in order to share them with the employees. So that they can (might irait mieux) improve their purchasing power. It’s exciting to find solutions to reduce expenses and increase income without lying off employees.

I did my last internship in a Commission Scolaire in M. In this province, there are 5 commissions scolaires. A commission scolaire works as this: each school (elementary, middle school, high school) is managed by a director at the top who is at its head. And the expenses and incomes are sending sent (il faut un participe passé) to the administrative building all the month (ça ne veut rien dire en anglais, il faut reformuler). We found (pourquoi un prétérit?) the human, financial and material ressources in this building which permits to assure the development of all schools. And the employees control and check expenses and incomes of all schools. Their goal is committed to provide the best education to the students and enhance the skills, knowledge and qualifications of each student. So you must create profit with the money that you received from the government every year and you have to control your expenses. I was the assistant of the accountant who manage?(il manque un truc à la fin de ce mot) all incomes and expenses of these academic institutions. I learned to it (ça ne veut pas dire grand chose) I learnt a lot from his experience and helped him in his job. I loved (c'est du passé) it because it was not boring and I know many things now about the inclusion in the budget. In the same year, we wrote the end of the budget of the previous year (il faut reformuler ça) and we prepared the budget for the year to come. So we had to (on est au passé) be organized in our work, and not go crazy about numbers . I checked, for each school, all expenses and incomes and if it was necessary I took an appointment with the director to discuss to the situation of his school, when it was bad (mis comme ça ça ne va pas). I worked on a computer with the software E. The goal was (tu parles toujours de ton stage, on est toujours au passé) to create profits at the end of the year and reinvest that money in the best way (à reformuler).
I want to relive that experience !

J'espère t'avoir aidé(e).
Il y a beaucoup de confusions passé/présent, il faut être vigilant!!
N'hésite pas à poster une réponse si tu as besoin de plus de précisions.
Bon courage!

Réponse: Oral /préparation de hpv, postée le 18-12-2012 à 18:32:39 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide, j'ai refait mon texte grâce à vos corrections:
est-ce que cette phrase est correcte:
I want to continue my studies in a Master in Finance?
Merci à vous.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-12-2012 22:16

Réponse: Oral /préparation de csb, postée le 18-12-2012 à 20:46:03 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

l'expression ''faire un master'' se dit ''to do a master's degree'' en anglais.
ainsi, pour votre phrase, je dirais plutôt: I would like to continue my studies and do a master's degree in finance/financial studies
J'espère que cela vous aide.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux