Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Getting ready/test

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Getting ready/test
Message de majicb75 posté le 21-01-2013 à 00:00:36 (S | E | F)
Hello,
I need your help to improve my writing. I have to take an English test next Thursday and I’m a little nervous about the writing part. I thought of using some of my papers that had in college and trying to translate them in English. I went to a French speaking college and I think it’s going to be a good way to practice.
Thank you for your answers
Here’s an extract of one of my papers. I did my major in psychology

Social intervention strategies are based on biological, psychological and sociological theories. Programs using social interventions work on improving challenged individuals and families. This strategy was first used in the 50’s when mobilizing a community was less common. The Mid-City project, who was implanted in Boston between 1954 and 1957, facilitated the use of social interventions. This program involved many social workers whose goals were to facilitate a bond with young gang street members and offering them their services. Their efforts were not successful because the evaluations demonstrate no effect or an increase in the cohesion between gang members. Now our methods combine many techniques like crisis intervention, individual and family counselling, referral to health and social services, problems solving training and programs against bullying. The Gang Resistance Education Training program is an example of recent social intervention. This school intervention, implanted in United States, consists of 13 meetings, police officers help students understand the consequences of street gang involvement. The goal is to decrease gang involvement and promote pro-social relation between the youth and law enforcement officers. Evaluation of this program demonstrate an increase in pro-social values, a decrease in victimisation and an increase in pro-social peer’s affiliation.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 21-01-2013 07:23

Réponse: Getting ready/test de sherry48, postée le 21-01-2013 à 03:21:00 (S | E)
Hello.
You don't have many errors!
Social intervention strategies are based on biological, psychological and sociological theories. Programs using social interventions work on improving challenged individuals and families. This strategy was first used in the 50s when mobilizing a community was less common. The Mid-City project, who was implanted (there may be a better word) in Boston between 1954 and 1957, facilitated the use of social interventions. This program involved many social workers whose goals were to facilitate a bond with young gang street members and offering (uniformity within the sentence) them their services. Their efforts were not successful because the evaluations demonstrate_ no effect or an increase in (the) cohesion between (between is for 2-there's another word for more than 2) gang members. Now our methods combine many techniques like crisis intervention, individual and family counselling, referral to health and social services, problems solving training and programs against bullying. The Gang Resistance Education Training program is an example of recent social intervention. This school intervention, implanted in __ United States, consists of 13 meetings, police officers help students understand the consequences of street gang involvement. (Maybe you could revise this sentence a little).The goal is to decrease gang involvement and promote pro-social relation_ between (the) youth and law enforcement officers. Evaluation of this program demonstrate_ an increase in pro-social values, a decrease in victimisation and an increase in pro-social peer’s affiliation.

Sherry

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux