Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Exercice préfixes/Vérification

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Exercice préfixes/Vérification
Message de bernard02 posté le 27-01-2013 à 08:43:06 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

pouvez-vous me dire, s'il vous plaît, si mes exercices suivants sont corrects ou s'il y a des modifications ou des améliorations à apporter?
Cordialement et merci d'avance.

Exercises for Monday, 28th January 2013.

1 Which prefix forms the opposite of these words? (The bottom line are all verbs, the rest are adjectives).

.....happy .....patient .....polite .....legal
.....correct .....regular .....visible .....possible
.....legible .....friendly .....employed .....honest
.....pack .....lock .....agree .....like

My answers: unhappy, impatient, impolite, illegal, incorrect, irregular, invisible, impossible, illegible, unfriendly, unemployed, dishonest, to unpack, to unlock, to disagree, to dislike.

2 Agree with these statements, using words of from the left-hand page which have the same meaning as the underlined words.
Example: A: He doesn't have a job, does he?
B: No,......he's unemployed.......

1. It's against the law, isn't it?
Oh yes, ..............
My answer: It's against the law, isn't it? Oh yes, it's illegal.

2. His room is always in a mess, isn't it?
Yes, ................
My answer: His room is always in a mess, isn't it? Yes, it's always untidy.

3. He took off his clothes!
Yes, ................
My answer: He took off his clothes! Yes, he undressed.

4. This handwriting is impossible to read.
Yes I know, ...........
My answer: This handwriting is impossible to read. Yes I know, it's illegible.

5. She can never wait for five minutes, can she?
No, ..............
My answer: She can never wait for five minutes, can she? No, she can't, she's impatient.

6. I thought it was rude, didn't you?
Yes, it was very .............
My answer: I thought it was rude, didn't you? Yes, it was very impolite.

3 Complete the verbs in these sentences.

1 I'm sorry, I mis............ her message completely.
2 We un............... as soon as we got to the hotel, then went out for a walk.
3 She was here a minute ago, but then she dis.......... I'm afraid I don't know where she is now.
4 We normally have similar opinions but I dis........... with him totally on the subject of drugs.
5 My homework was so bad that I'll have to re....... it.
6 Apparently her alarm clock didn't ring and she over.............
7 She finally managed to un............... the door and we were able to go inside.
8 I dis............ the film, but the others enjoyed it.
9 I don't think I'll pass the exam, but I can always re.......... it in September.
10 The post office shuts for lunch but it should re............. at 2.00 p.m.
11 She's over.......... at the moment. She really needs a holiday and a complete break from her job.
12 My sister wrapped up my present so well that it took me about five minutes to un.......... it.

My answers:
1 I'm sorry, I misunderstood her message completely.
2 We undressed as soon as we got to the hotel, then went out for a walk.
3 She was here a minute ago, but then she disappeared. I'm afraid I don't know where she is now.
4 We normally have similar opinions but I disagree with him totally on the subject of drugs.
5 My homework was so bad that I'll have to redo it.
6 Apparently her alarm clock didn't ring and she overslept.
7 She finally managed to unlock the door and we were able to go inside.
8 I dislike the film, but the others enjoyed it.
9 I don't think I'll pass the exam, but I can always retake (or resit) it in September.
10 The post office shuts for lunch but it should reopen at 2.00 p.m.
11 She's overdoing (or overworking) at the moment. She really needs a holiday and a complete break from her job.
12 My sister wrapped up my present so well that it took me about five minutes to unwrap it.

-------------------
Modifié par bernard02 le 27-01-2013 08:43
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 27-01-2013 08:55

Réponse: Exercice préfixes/Vérification de gerondif, postée le 27-01-2013 à 10:41:27 (S | E)
Hello,

2 We undressed as soon as we got to the hotel, then went out for a walk.
vous sortez donc tout nu!!(pensez plutôt à défaire les bagages)
3 She was here a minute ago, but then she disappeared. I'm afraid I don't know where she is now.
4 We normally have similar opinions but I disagree with him totally on the subject of drugs.
5 My homework was so bad that I'll have to redo(rewrite) it.
8 I dislike(prétérit) the film, but the others enjoyed it.
9 I don't think I'll pass the exam, but I can always retake (or resit for) it in September.
11 She's overdoing (or overworked) at the moment. She really needs a holiday and a complete break from her job.
12 My sister wrapped up my present so well that it took me about five minutes to unwrap it.

le reste est bon!

Réponse: Exercice préfixes/Vérification de bernard02, postée le 27-01-2013 à 22:00:06 (S | E)
Bonsoir et

voici donc mes nouvelles réponses pour l'exercice 3 (je n'ai rien changé à celles des exercices 1 et 2):

My answers:
2 We unpacked as soon as we got to the hotel, then went out for a walk.
5 My homework was so bad that I'll have to redo it.
8 I disliked the film, but the others enjoyed it.
9 I don't think I'll pass the exam, but I can always retake (or resit for) it in September. Faut-il vraiment ajouter "for" à "resit" car je ne l'avais pas trouvé dans les dictionnaires?
11 She's overdone (or overworked) at the moment. She really needs a holiday and a complete break from her job.

Cordialement.

Réponse: Exercice préfixes/Vérification de lucile83, postée le 27-01-2013 à 22:09:30 (S | E)
Hello,

C'est plus courant,oui.
Lien internet

14 exams[intransitive and transitive] British English to take an examination:
Tracy's sitting her GCSEs this year.
sit for
They were preparing children to sit for the entry examination.

Réponse: Exercice préfixes/Vérification de bernard02, postée le 28-01-2013 à 00:11:14 (S | E)
Hello,
OK, je le laisse, je n'ai donc plus aucune faute dans tous ces exercices maintenant!

Réponse: Exercice préfixes/Vérification de bernard02, postée le 29-01-2013 à 05:03:55 (S | E)
Bonjour,

je vous informe que ces exercices ont été rendus et corrigés lundi soir, et qu'il restait les deux fautes suivantes:

Cordialement et .

2. 3 He took off his clothes!
Yes, ................
My answer: He took off his clothes! Yes, he undressed.
Correction course: He took off his clothes! Yes, he got undressed.

3. 11 She's over.......... at the moment. She really needs a holiday and a complete break from her job.
My answer: She's overdone (or overworked) at the moment. She really needs a holiday and a complete break from her job.
Correction course: She's overdoing (or overworking) at the moment. She really needs a holiday and a complete break from her job.

Réponse: Exercice préfixes/Vérification de notrepere, postée le 29-01-2013 à 05:27:35 (S | E)
Bonjour

Je ne suis pas d'accord avec votre professeur.

Could you undress the kids for bed, Steve?
He undressed and got into the bath.
Lien internet

You can't come in, I'm undressing.
She undressed the children and got them into their pyjamas.
Lien internet

She undressed and got into bed.
Lien internet

'to get undressed' convient, mais votre proposition est juste aussi.

Concernant 'overdo', on entend plus souvent 'she is overdoing [something]' (She is overdoing it, They are overdoing things, etc.)
Sans [something], 'overworking' me semble mieux.

Réponse: Exercice préfixes/Vérification de bernard02, postée le 29-01-2013 à 05:39:22 (S | E)
Bonjour notrepere,

oui, mais je crois que je suis plus mal placé que vous pour lui rappeler un peu trop souvent que deux solutions peuvent être aussi acceptables l'une que l'autre, je crois même me rappeler que lucile83 s'était exprimée à ce sujet, l'année dernière!
Bonne nuit !!

-------------------
Modifié par bernard02 le 29-01-2013 05:39

Réponse: Exercice préfixes/Vérification de notrepere, postée le 29-01-2013 à 06:15:29 (S | E)
Bonjour

Yes, but your professor doesn't seem to acknowledge this. You present a single right answer on the forum as if it were the only correct answer. How do you expect us to react? We're trying to show you that perhaps your answers are not wrong afterall despite the opinions of your teacher. Maybe you should find a new teacher.

Réponse: Exercice préfixes/Vérification de lucile83, postée le 29-01-2013 à 06:30:08 (S | E)
Hello bernard,

Oui je me souviens avoir réagi à ce propos déjà...
Quand vous dites
...et qu'il restait les deux fautes suivantes:
je ne suis pas d'accord car ce ne sont pas des fautes mais des différences dans l'expression d'une langue.
Ce que vous avez donné comme réponses est juste aussi (np a raison).

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux