Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction /resume

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction /resume
Message de eireso3 posté le 13-02-2013 à 13:15:29 (S | E | F)
Hello !

I am working on my resume and I need some help to correct grammar, formulation or orthography mistakes.
I need some advice to help me to formulate it in a "good" way, the kind that makes you feel like hiring the person !
It is for a position in the tourism industry, as a customer service agent in the organisation of travels. My description is about my experience, mainly as a receptionist.
Hope that someone can help me !
Thanks a lot !
eireso3

-Managing the front desk by greeting and delivering an effective service to guests.
Caring of each client°s journey and satisfaction.
Providing information and resolving concern, while realising with discretion and courteous every necessary task, from the reservation to the feedback.
Constant improvement , and adaptation of the check in procedure : whether it is a family; a business traveller; a VIP or a group of foreigners
Ie : a private booking for 500 persons for a week, from the company *****, a group fitness and team training programs.

-Organising schedules and the work between the different services.
Managing every concern quickly and efficiently, according to the safety, hygiene and standing rules of the company.

-Managing the back office, included financial reports, cash accounting, stocks and database...
Regular Analyses of the global satisfaction (feedbacks from clients as well as from the team) and establishment of new directives for improvement.

-Representing and promoting the establishment with good manners and communications skills.
Ie : For ****, the necessity to adapt yourself to every customer and create a friendly relation, to maintain a level of satisfaction bringing loyalty.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-02-2013 21:34

Réponse: Correction /resume de bluestar, postée le 14-02-2013 à 17:11:12 (S | E)
Hello,

I am not sure from what you've written if you are applying for a specific job or intending to send your resume to many companies. Anyway, I think you should start by saying:

"I am looking for a job as a customer service agent in the travel business. I have extensive experience at all levels of this work including:

-Managing the front desk by greeting and delivering an effective service to guests ('clients' would perhaps be better. Only a hotel talks about 'guests').

- Individual attention to each Caring of each client°s journey and satisfaction needs.
- Providing information and resolving concerns, while realising(pas le mot juste) with discretion and courteous (noun not adjective here) every necessary task, from the reservation to the feedback.
- Constant improvement , and adaptation of the check-in procedure : whether it is a family; a business traveller; a VIP or a group of foreigners. For example Ie : a private booking for 500 persons for a week, from the company *****, a group fitness and team training programs (singulier).

-Organising schedules and (allocating?) the work between the different services.

- Managing every concern quickly and efficiently, according to the safety, hygiene and standing rules of the company.

- Managing the back office, included financial reports, cash accounting, stocks and database...

- Analysing regularly](continuer avec le participe présent) Regular Analyses of the global satisfaction (feedbacks from clients as well as from the team) and establishment of new directives for improvement.

- Representing and promoting the establishment with good manners and communications skills. For example, by emphasisingIe : For ****, the necessity to adapt yourself to every customer and create a friendly relation, to maintain a level of satisfaction which will promote customer bringing loyalty.

Réponse: Correction /resume de eireso3, postée le 14-02-2013 à 17:16:25 (S | E)
thank you very much

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux