Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral/Céline Dion (1)

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

Ce sujet est fermé. Vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

Oral/Céline Dion
Message de daminoux11 posté le 22-03-2013 à 22:40:32
Hello.

I thought of my oral of English as my examination in a month. Does my test contain errors?
Thank you in advance.

I decided to speak to you about Céline Dion.
I am going to speak to you of how she it is make Known, of her successes and her family.
Céline Dion is a singer been born on March 30th, 1968 in Quebec. She is the youngest child of a family of 14 brothers and sisters.
She meets her producer, René Angélil who will become later her husband in 1981. It is him who threw her singer's career with its song It was only a dream.
In 1988, she represents Switzerland to the Competition Eurovision and wins with the song do not leave without me. Between 1986 and 1989, she changes clothing and musical styles, sign to a new record company, then learns English, for an international career.
A first album in English goes out in 1990, and allows her be known about States and in the world.
She alternates then albums in French and in English and manages to stand out as one of the most important singers in these two languages.
In 1998 she gives the voice to the sound track of the movie Titanic, what was a strong success.
In 2000 she announces that she has a break of 2 years in her career to have a child. On January 25th, 2001, she gives birth to her first son, René-Charles.
She makes her return in 2002, and signs a contract of five years, to occur four in five evenings a week in Caesars Palace, in Las Vegas.
On January 6th, 2004, Céline Dion receives his star on Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles.
A compilation of its best tubes goes out in 2005.
She decides to have the second break in her career in 2009 to have another child. After a miscarriage in November, 2009, the singer announces to be pregnant of twins: Nelson and Eddy who will be born on October 23rd, 2010.
She makes her return on stage in Cæsars Palace in Las Vegas on March 15th, 2011, with a new show for which she will perform for at least 3 years, for a representation about 70 shows a year
She took out a new album in French, Without waiting, which went out on November 5th, 2012 in France.
She participated in several TV program such as: les enfoirés, les NRJ music award, the Oscars, la fete de la musique …
The music of Céline Dion has diverse influences, pop / rock to the classic. Céline Dion sold more than 230 million disk in the world. During the ceremony of World Music Awards of 2007, she receives Legend Award in recognition of her world success and for her exceptional contribution to the industry of the music ".

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 22-03-2013 22:49
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-03-2013 08:01

Réponse: Oral/Céline Dion de lucile83, postée le 22-03-2013 à 22:49:36
Hello,

Il semblerait que vous avez utilisé un traducteur en ligne...
She meets her producer, René Angélil who will become later her husband in 1981. It is him who threw her singer's career with its song It was only a dream.
Nous ne corrigeons pas ce genre de texte.
Voir ici la définition de to throw:
Lien internet

Réponse: Oral/Céline Dion de notrepere, postée le 23-03-2013 à 03:14:17
Bonjour

La plupart de vos phrases n'ont aucun sens. Soit vous avez utilisé un traducteur en ligne soit vous avez un mauvais anglais. Je vous propose de poster un travail personnel qui sera sans doute corrigé.
Merci pour votre compréhension.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux