Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Short letters/correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Short letters/correction
Message de tiepdinhvan posté le 20-05-2013 à 04:27:12 (S | E | F)

I have much embarrassment with writing. Can you help me correct some errors. Thanks!
Here is some writings:

Exercise 3.
You have had an accident and can’t go to your friend’s party. Write a card to him/her. In your card, you should:
-describe how the accident happened
-say how you are now
-suggest when you could meet again
About 35-45 words.
...Dear Tommy,
I’m really sorry that I can’t take part in your party tonight. Yesterday, I fell off ladder when
I was fixing the neon tube light on the ceiling. Fortunately, the problem wasn’t very damage
even though I was very hurt. Doctor Paul said that I’ll have to rest in bed for a few days.
I hope that I can see you next Monday.
Sincerely,
Dinh.

Exercise 4.
You have a party, write a card to your English friend Belinda. You should:
-explain why you’re having the party.
-tell her when and where it is.
-say who will be there.
About 35-45 words.
...Hi Belinda,
My family is organizing my sister’s engagement ceremony at 9.00 a.m. on 7 May. The engagement
is taking place at our garden.Guests are consisting of our relatives and our best friends.
Would you like to come? We’ll be happier with your appearance.
Best regards,
Dinh.

Exercise 5.
You are going to move to a new home. Write a card to your English friend, Carl. You should:
-describe your new house
-say when you are moving
-invite Carl to visit
About 35-45 words.
...Carl,
On Saturday, I am moving to a new house. That is a nice small house with a beautiful view of
lake in a quiet countryside, about 10 kms from the city centre. Would you mind coming and seeing it?
Write to me the time which is best for your visiting.
Kind regards,
Dinh.

Exercise 6.
You have recently a new hobby. Write an email your English friend, Tim. You should:
-tell him what your new hobby is
-say why you enjoy it
-suggest a time and place to meet
About 35-45 words.
...Dear Tim,
What do you think about life of famous scientists. I’ve just realised that those are extremely interesting.
And we can learn many useful stuffs from them. My new hobby is finding out strange stories in their real
life or in their inventions. I enjoy searching for those in libraries, in science magazines for youths,
or especially on the internet. Do you agree with me? Let’s met on Saturday morning to talk about that at Tommy’s house.
Best wishes,
Dinh.

Exercise 7.
You are going to get a new pet. Write an email to your English friend, Alice. You should:
-tell her what pet you are going to get
-say why you choose it
-suggest when you could meet
About 35-45 words
...Dear Alice,
My aunt’s cat has four extremely cute baby cats. My aunt want to give me one as a gift. I am going get
white one on Sunday. I am really attracted by their magnific eyes. And they look very lovely and very funny.
Let go my house and see my new pet on Sunday evening. Perhaps, you’ll be interested too when you see it.
Cordially,
Dinh.

Exercise 8.
You visited your English friend, Sarah, last week. Write an email to Sarah. You should
-thank her for having you
-tell her about your journey home
-suggest a time when she can visit you
About 35-45 words
...Sarah,
I was really happy and funny with staying four days at your house last week. Thank you for everything you gave to me.
I returned to my home this morning. No trouble happended with me in whole my journey, excepted I was slightly tired
because of the long trip. Now I feel better. This summer we haven’t go to school, so shall you visit me? The weather
is always nice in my country in this season. Write to me if you can.
Cordialy,
Dinh

-------------------
Modifié par tiepdinhvan le 20-05-2013 04:28

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-05-2013 09:51

Réponse: Short letters/correction de notrepere, postée le 20-05-2013 à 08:48:54 (S | E)
Hello

Dear Tommy,
I’m really sorry that I can’t take part in your party tonight. Yesterday, I fell off a ladder when
I was fixing the neon tube light on the ceiling. Fortunately, the problem wasn’t very damage
even though I was very hurt. Doctor Paul said that I’ll have to rest in bed for a few days.
I hope that I can see you next Monday.
Sincerely,
Dinh.
Exercise 4.
You have a party, write a card to your English friend Belinda. You should:
-explain why you’re having the party.
-tell her when and where it is.
-say who will be there.
About 35-45 words.

Hi Belinda,
My family is organizing my sister’s engagement ceremony at 9.00 a.m. on 7 May. The engagement
is taking place at our garden.Guests are consisting of our relatives and our best friends.
Would you like to come? We’ll be happier with your appearance.
Best regards,
Dinh.

Exercise 5.
You are going to move to a new home. Write a card to your English friend, Carl. You should:
-describe your new house
-say when you are moving
-invite Carl to visit
About 35-45 words.

Carl,
On Saturday, I am moving to a new house. It is a nice small house with a beautiful view of
a lake in a quiet countryside, about 10 kms from the city centre. Would you mind coming and seeing it?
Write to me the time which is best for your visiting.
Kind regards,
Dinh.
Exercise 6.
You have recently a new hobby. Write an email your English friend, Tim. You should:
-tell him what your new hobby is
-say why you enjoy it
-suggest a time and place to meet
About 35-45 words.

Dear Tim,
What do you think about the lives of famous scientists? I’ve just realised that they are extremely interesting.
And we can learn many useful stuffs from them. My new hobby is finding out strange stories in their real
life(plural) or in their inventions. I enjoy searching for those in libraries, in science magazines for youths,
or especially on the internet. Do you agree with me? Let’s met on Saturday morning to talk about that at Tommy’s house.
Best wishes,
Dinh.

Exercise 7.
You are going to get a new pet. Write an email to your English friend, Alice. You should:
-tell her what pet you are going to get
-say why you choose it
-suggest when you could meet
About 35-45 words

Dear Alice,
My aunt’s cat has four extremely cute baby cats. My aunt want(s/v agreement) to give me one as a gift. I am going get
a white one on Sunday. I am really attracted by their magnific eyes. And they look very lovely and very funny.
Let go to my house and see my new pet on Sunday evening. Perhaps, you’ll be interested too when you see it.
Cordially,
Dinh.

Exercise 8.
You visited your English friend, Sarah, last week. Write an email to Sarah. You should
-thank her for having you
-tell her about your journey home
-suggest a time when she can visit you
About 35-45 words

Sarah,
I was really happy and funny with staying four days at your house last week. Thank you for everything you gave to me.
I returned to my home this morning. No trouble happended with me in whole my journey, excepted I was slightly tired
because of the long trip. Now I feel better. This summer we haven’t go to school, so shall you visit me? The weather
is always nice in my country in this season. Write to me if you can.
Cordially,
Dinh

Réponse: Short letters/correction de tiepdinhvan, postée le 22-05-2013 à 11:21:44 (S | E)
thanks.
you mean that has problems of meaning, don't you?

Réponse: Short letters/correction de tiepdinhvan, postée le 22-05-2013 à 11:51:00 (S | E)
hello,

I also want to would like please to get some help for another writing:

''I'm in an exciting holidays in a north mountains of Thailand. I fell in love with this area soon
when I arrived yesterday evening. Now, it's in the spring and slightly cold. I've reserved a room
in a classical hotel with a wonderful view of valley. There're white flower forests and a few old villages
in the valley. The air is really fresh and it's extreamely peace here.
These make me impressive most. I think It's worth to visit here for a happy holiday.''

Thank you for your answers.

-------------------
Modifié par tiepdinhvan le 22-05-2013 11:51

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-05-2013 11:52

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux