Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral/aide 3e texte

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/aide 3e texte
Message de besoinanglais posté le 30-05-2013 à 15:35:12 (S | E | F)
Bonjoiur,
Et enfin mon troisième texte.
Merci pour votre aide.

I would like talk about the notion Idea of progress. Progress can be defined as an improvement, betterment in any field. It can be defined as the expanding; the development or it can also be defined as development of a particular civilization and technological development. I can see that these definitions give a positive view of Progress. We may wonder if the progress of technology and mentality is always a positive progress.
First , I can say that progress is a positive thing .
On the one hand, from a technological point of view. Today technology has made huge progress, we can see that there are new products that appear daily in the stores or on the internet. In addition to being efficient, these new technologies allow us to save a lot of time, such as means of transport such as airplanes, cars etc.…They also allow us to hear from our friends or relatives who live very far from us, thanks to Facebook, twitter and Skype. They also allow us to be informed of the news quickly enough on websites dedicated to this purpose for example seattlepi.com site that was created in 2009. This site therefore replace newspapers. On the other hand, I can also say that there is an increase in the mentality of the person. As we saw in class in the poem "Merry-go-round" by Langston Hugues, segregation policies have been very hard for black people. This poem shows the segregation through the eyes of a black child is doing what this poem is very touching. The blacks were slaves until 1848 and at that time nobody would have believed that one day the president of the united states would be black. I can say that Barack Obama is a good example of the idea of progress in mentalities. The way of thinking has changed for the people of black color, they are now considered white people, they have the same rights and the same responsibilities.

Yet they have not changed for other thought as marriage for all. Although the law was approved today the homosexuals the right to marry. This notice is not shared by everyone. There are still a lot of events that are organized to protest against this law. Moreover, in some countries homosexuals are tortured and killed. I can say that attitudes not fully evolved.
On the other hand the new technologies also have some drawbacks for example Internet addiction can lead nowadays a lot of teenage waste their time on social networks. In addition, the creation of new sites such as seattlepi.com, because the closure of printing because newspapers are not printed. So there are jobs that will eventually disappear as those who work in printing or deliver the papers. Finally, some people used to buy these papers, it was a habit for them to book at the same time every morning to drink coffee. And there are also the elderly who do not appreciate this new method because they do not have internet or scholar will not use it.
In conclusion, the idea of progress does not involve the positive progress, some progress is positive as we saw with Barack Obama, who is a progress of more than positive thinking and other advances as technology generate disadvantages.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-05-2013 15:39

Réponse: Oral/aide 3e texte de besoinanglais, postée le 01-06-2013 à 18:58:29 (S | E)
Please , please ! I need some help !

Réponse: Oral/aide 3e texte de violet91, postée le 01-06-2013 à 20:40:26 (S | E)

Hello , ce texte ( personnel ?) est présentable ...qu'attendez-vous si avidement ?

Réponse: Oral/aide 3e texte de hushpuppy, postée le 01-06-2013 à 20:56:39 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Je viens voilà le troisième :

I would like talk about the notion Idea of progress. Progress can be defined as an improvement, betterment in any field. It can be defined as the expansion of development or it can also be defined as (article défini) development of a particular civilization or technological development. I can see that these definitions give a positive view of Progress. We may wonder if the progress of technology or social/educative progress is always a positive progress.
First , I can say that progress is a positive thing .
On the one hand, from a technological point of view, technology has made huge progress, we can see that there are new products that appear daily in the stores or on the internet. In addition to being efficient, these new technologies allow us to save a lot of time, such as in the area of transportion, to improve airplanes, cars etc.…They also allow us to hear from our friends or relatives who live very far from us, thanks to Facebook, twitter and Skype. They also allow us to be informed of the news quickly through websites dedicated to this purpose. For example, through seattlepi.com site which was created in 2009. This site therefore replace(3ème personne singulier) newspapers. On the other hand the new technologies also have some drawbacks. For example, Internet addiction can lead nowadays to a lot of teenage(orthographe) waste(présent progressif) their time on social networks. In addition, the creation of new sites such as seattlepi.com can cause the closure of printing because newspapers are not printed. So there are jobs that will eventually disappear as those who work in printing or deliver the papers. Finally, some people used to buy these papers, it was a habit for them to meet at the same time every morning to drink coffee. And there are also the elderly who do not appreciate this new method because they do not have internet or scholar will not use it.

I can also say that there is an increase in the education/social outlook of a person. As we saw in class in the poem "Merry-go-round" by Langston Hugues, segregation policies have been very hard for black people. This poem shows the segregation through the eyes of a black child is doing what this poem is and it is very touching. African-Americans were slaves until 1848 and at that time nobody would have believed that one day the president of the united states would be black. I can say that Barack Obama is a good example of social progression. The way of thinking has changed for the people of black color, all races are now considered equal, they have the same rights and the same responsibilities.

Yet they have not changed in other areas such as marriage for all. Although the law was approved today the homosexuals the right to marry, this notice is not accepted by everyone. There are still a lot of events that are organized to protest against this law. Moreover, in some countries homosexuals are tortured and killed. I can say that attitudes (verbe manque) not fully evolved.

In conclusion, the idea of progress does not only involve the positive progress, as other advances such as technology can generate disadvantages.but some progress is positive as we saw with Barack Obama, who has made progress of more than positive thinking.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux