Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction /études USA

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction /études USA
Message de clemencenrgt posté le 06-01-2014 à 18:24:37 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

j'aurais besoin d'aide car je cherche à faire mes études aux USA,et je me suis inscrit sur la Common Application, afin de s'inscrire dans les universités. Il y a alors une catégorie Essai où je dois écrire un texte de 650 mots maximum sur le sujet suivant:
"Discuss an accomplishment or event, formal or informal, that marked your transition from childhood to adulthood within your culture, community, or family."
Je fais donc appel aux bilingues pour me corriger avant d'envoyer ma réponse.
Merci pour votre aide..

---> "Childhood is complex and everyone lives this period differently, learning and experimenting things which will be useful for the rest of our life. The day we understand everything we have been through during this period, was gainful to live in the best conditions, it means we just enter in the adulthood. However it is really difficult to identify that moment but i tried to remember an event I just felt I was becoming an adult. Indeed I'm french and I dream to study in California and I always did, but I really felt that I actually needed it last year. I realized that I had this need to fly with my own wings and I never dreamt of anything else but go to an American university in order to study. I saw my parents realizing that it wasn't just an idea or an ephemeral ambition but that I was really convinced and nobody would prevent me. I knew i was becoming an adult because I didn't feel sad but I felt joy seeing my parents who were looking at me as I suddenly changed and became a girl who was not their little child anymore. I have always been eager but this day I deeply knew that I would always fight to reach my goal and show the world that everything I have always dreamt of is possible. I also understood that you become an adult when you understand the person you will be for the rest of your life to live the best experience you can. I really wanted to tell this event because I believe that it is something which is anchored in me and expresses my personality the best."

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-01-2014 19:26

Réponse: Correction /études USA de carr30, postée le 07-01-2014 à 15:37:56 (S | E)
Hi

The meaning of the second sentence is unclear. Try writing shorter sentences, where 1 sentence = 1 idea or 1 point. e.g. The day we understand everything we have been through during this period, is important. We lived an ideal life. Now we enter adulthood.. I have found that French and Spanish students love long sentences but often add subordinate clauses that do not make sense.

Good luck with your application but never forget your parents.

===================

> "Childhood is complex and everyone lives through this period differently, learning and experimenting with things which will be useful for the rest of our life.

The day we understand everything we have been through during this period, was gainful to live in the best conditions, it means we just enter in the adulthood. The meaning of this is not clear. Try rewriting as 2 sentences

However it is really difficult to identify that moment but I tried..try now to remember an event when I just felt I was becoming an adult. Indeed I'm French and I dream to study of studying in California and I always did..have, but I really felt that I actually needed it last year. I realized that I had this need to fly with my own wings and I never dreamt of anything else but go to an American university in order to study. I saw my parents realizing that it wasn't just an idea or an ephemeral ambition but that I was really convinced and nobody would..could prevent me.

I knew i was becoming an adult because I didn't feel sad but I felt joy seeing my parents who were looking at me as I suddenly changed and became a girl who was not their little child anymore. I have always been eager but this..on that day I deeply knew that I would always fight to reach my goal and show the world that everything I have always dreamt of is possible.

I also understood that you become an adult when you understand the person you will be for the rest of your life ..and become determined?../ and decide.? to live the best experience you can. I really wanted to tell of this event because I believe that it is something which is anchored in me and expresses my personality the best."

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux