Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Diary /correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Diary /correction
Message de desdehace posté le 26-01-2014 à 19:23:34 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir,
Pourriez-vous corriger ces quelques phrases, s'ils vous plait ?
Merci d'avance, bonne soirée.

Dear diary,

A few days ago, I was in Washington D.C and I had to attend a garden-party organized by Sir David Manning, the British ambassador. The party was very fancy, and quite intimate. Sir David introduced me to Sally Bedell Smith, an American historian as well as her husband Stephen, who, from what I heard, work for some newspaper.
I tried to be distant, you know how much I hate journalists. Nevertheless, he intended to be nice to me, and he broke the protocol twice. Anyway, I didn't point his mistakes as he was talking about races and horses. You know, being a queen isn't easy every day. I must always watch my words and attitude. Anyway, our conversation dealt about the Kentucky Derby, especially the victory of Street Sense. This race was phenomenal, and I enjoyed speaking about something I truly like, without being judged or tested. Even if I am honoured to be the Queen of England, I wish sometimes I could be my real self. During the whole party, I went back and forth, to prolong this nice discussion and replay the race over and over.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-01-2014 20:16

Réponse: Diary /correction de gerondif, postée le 26-01-2014 à 19:34:22 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

A few days ago, I was in Washington D.C and I had to attend a garden-party organized by Sir David Manning, the British ambassador. The party was very fancy, and quite intimate. Sir David introduced me to Sally Bedell Smith, an American historian as well as to her husband Stephen, who, from what I heard, works for some newspaper.
I tried to be distant, you know how much I hate journalists. Nevertheless, he intended to be nice to me, and he broke the protocol twice. Anyway, I didn't point (transitif? j'aurais mis point to) his mistakes as he was talking about races and horses. You know, being a queen isn't easy every day. I must always watch my words and attitude. Anyway, our conversation dealt about the Kentucky Derby, especially the victory of Street Sense. This race was phenomenal, and I enjoyed speaking about something I truly like, without being judged or tested. Even if I am honoured to be the Queen of England, I sometimes wish I could be my real self. During the whole party, I went back and forth, to prolong this nice discussion and replay the race over and over.

Réponse: Diary /correction de desdehace, postée le 26-01-2014 à 19:37:12 (S | E)

Thanks a lot for this really fast answer.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux