Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral/Lieux et formes pouvoir

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/Lieux et formes pouvoir
Message de sophie9674 posté le 23-03-2014 à 15:18:38 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je dois passer mon oral d'anglais demain et je pense que j'ai fait de nombreuses fautes étant donné mon niveau en anglais... Pourriez-vous me dire les fautes svp s'il vous plaît?
Merci d'avance

Lieux et formes du pouvoir :
I’m going to talk about the notion of power. The power is the ability to exercise a control about somebody. This power can be exercise by the government, by people, by the important ideas... so we can see with 4 documents how this power exercises on a society? To illustrate this notion I have chosen a text about demonstrate in UK in the sixties, after I have chosen the pirate’s radio, then an audio document about immigration, and to finish a photo about Armstrong.
So, first of all, I have chosen the document about demonstrate in the sixties in UK for the equality of wages between men and women. The text is a dialogue between Barbara castle, who is a minister of employment and Rita who is the leader of demonstrate. Rita trades the equality of wages. This text makes a reference to the film made in Dagenham. Rita is a leader of a work dispute. She is going on strike with thousands of people. Finally, the trade union obtains a pay rise. So, this document shows not only how women struggled in the sixties for their rights and but also how they have exercised a power on a society.
After, I have a chosen an article about pirate’s radios in the sixties in UK. This document shows that these radios took the power in sixties because the radios break the law. The pirate’s radios were against the government and finally it obtains reason. So at the time, radios are controlled by the government. It was forbidden to put new bands on the air as the rolling stones, the hollies. Through their music, rebellious messages, freedom of speech were made. More and more pirate’s radios appeared. Therefore a new kind of music took place. Despite the fact that pirate’s radios were not allowed, they had millions of people listening to them. People were not used to speak freely so it had a positive impact on freedom of speech. Because millions of people listened to illegal radios, eventually, these radios created new space of freedom and they became legal.
Then, I have chosen an audio document. It’s the story of 3 Mexican migrants who want left mexique because they are destitute, they have low wages. Thus they want to go in usa to climb the social ladder and to have a better prospects. But to cross the border they must call on the smugglers. First of all they go in a refuge with the smugglers at 50 klm of the boarder. After the travel began during 3 nights and 3 days. They are very exhausted. This travel is very hazardous because it might possible to be deported in his country and the travel is very expensive because smugglers cash in on the desperate of immigrants. So this document shows the power of the United States on immigrants.USA decides to the live of millions of people. We can see than it’s very difficult to cross the border because it is much surveyed.
To finish, I have chosen a photo with lance Armstrong. On this photo we can see Armstrong with long nose as Pinocchio which represents his lie. There is a syringe on his bottom which represents his cheating. Thus, this photo represents the end of the power of Armstrong on sport. Because during few years, he had made an organisation around him. He corrupted doctors. But finally this domination and this power on sport is finished because he confessed to have cheated and to have taken performance enhancing drugs.
To conclude, there is a lot of kind of power in the world. But we saw that the people can be able to have a power on a government with the pirate’s radio. So these radios can be also considered as the heroes.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-03-2014 15:25

Réponse: Oral/Lieux et formes pouvoir de juliebeanz, postée le 23-03-2014 à 19:51:49 (S | E)
Voila, c'est bien dans l'ensemble. Pense à reformuler ta conclusion pour qu'elle résume et apporte une ouverture sur les documents.
I’m going to talk about the notion of power. The power is the ability to exert control over somebody. This power can be exercised by the government, by individuals, even by powerful ideas... How can power be exercised on a society? In order to answer this question, I have chosen four documents: a text about demonstratation in the UK in the sixties, the pirate’s radio, an audio document about immigration, and to finish, a photo of Armstrong.
To begin, I have chosen the document about a demonstratation in the sixties in UK for an equality of wages between men and women. The text is a dialogue between Barbara Castle, who is the minister of employment and Rita who is the leader of the demonstration. Rita trades the equality of wages. ??? This text alludes to the film made in Dagenham (lequel?). After Rita goes on a strike along with a thousand other people, the trade union obtains a pay rise. Thus this document shows not only how women struggled in the sixties for their rights and but also how they have fought to gain power in their society.
After, I have a chosen an article about pirate radios, also in the sixties in UK. At the time, radios are controlled by the government. It was forbidden to put new bands on the air as the rolling stones, the hollies. Thus Pirate radios, broadcasting from sea and, as a result, legally, appeared. They aired new music and promoted rebellious messages, asking for freedom of speech. Pirate radios became ubiquitous and heralded a change in the music genre people listened to. Despite the fact that pirate’s radios were not allowed, they had millions of people listening to them. Because millions of people listened to illegal radios, eventually, these radios created new space of freedom and they became legal.
Then, I have chosen an audio document. It is the story of 3 Mexican migrants who want to leave Mexico because they are destitute, they have low wages. They want to go in usa to climb the proverbial social ladder and live the “American Dream” of going from “rags to riches”. But in order to cross the border they seek the help of smuglers. (Ici, explique ce qu’est un smuggler) They first go in a refuge with the smugglers at 50 klm of the boarder. After the travel began during 3 nights and 3 days. ??? They are very exhausted. This journey is very perilous and risky because they might be deported from the USA back to Mexico. In addition, the journey is very costly because smugglers profit from the desperate situation the immigrants are in. This document shows the power of the United States on immigrants. USA decides to the live of millions of people. We can see than it’s very difficult to cross the border because it is much surveyed. (Vraiment? Ne serais-ce pas plutot l’attrayance du reve Americain que le voit ici? Ou le pouvoir de la misere qui mene a des prises de risques?)
To finish, I have chosen a photo of Lance Armstrong. On this photo we can see Armstrong with a long nose like Pinnochio, inferring Armstrong is a liar. There is a syringe on his bottom which represents his cheating. Thus, this photo represents the end of the power of Armstrong on sport. Because during few years, he had made an organisation around him. He corrupted doctors. But finally this domination and this power on sport is finished because he confessed to have cheated and to have taken performance enhancing drugs.
To conclude, there is a lot of kind of power in the world. (Un peu vague, precise ta pensée ici) But we saw that the people can be able to have a power on a government with the pirate’s radio. So these radios can be also considered as the heroes. ???

Réponse: Oral/Lieux et formes pouvoir de sophie9674, postée le 23-03-2014 à 20:53:13 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse ! Elle m'a bcp aidé Donc j'ai fait la plus part des modifications que vous m'avez indiquez sauf quelques mots dont je ne connaissais pas la prononciation (ce qui est embêtant pour un oral). Et j'ai prévu de retravailler la conclusion également...

Voila maintenant, je vais apprendre mes oraux..
Merci

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux