Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Bac/spaces and exchanges

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Bac/spaces and exchanges
Message de nola19 posté le 16-01-2016 à 14:46:01 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
pourriez-vous m'aider à corriger mon texte s'il vous plait?
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses!

I will introduce the notion "Spaces and echanges." Spaces and echanges means a continuous movement or circulation. It includes all type of exchanges : people, trade or media. This notion deals with the geographical and symbolic areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men and different societies. To illustrate the notion I have chosen to talk about gap year. At present, there are many people who take a gap year to leave abroad and discover a new horizon.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Gap year ?
First of all, I will talk the advantages of such an experience, then I will talk the disavantages.

Firstly, it's a unique opportunity to create new contacts, to acquire a new vision of the world. A gap year is a year after high school and before entering university, that some use as an opportunity to get experience. A gap year present a lot of advantages. They can do services in other countries to experience the world before going back to school. The gap year is supposed to make students more mature and responsible and lead them to discover and learn new customs, meet new people and participate in new activities. Students can also discover themself.
First of all, travellling around the world, you can meet people and discover new culture. It's a rewarding experience for students because they can do volunteer work and help poor people, moreover students can learn a foreign language.
For example in the article « Postcard from the edge », Jennifer Dawis spent time in an Inuit's village as a teaching assistant. She learns a lot about the community and their way of life. Finally, she wants to become Doctor and go back there.

Secondly, there are inconvenients, one of the major problems is money, indeed your parents may not support the travel and hotel cost. The others disadvantages concern your own feel, you can be homesick about missing your family and your friends for a year. One must have certain qualities for each type of project. It takes courage. Lots of difficulty of adaptation is appeared. The traveller is lost in the country. Besides, according to the host country take a Gap Year can become hazardous especially due to diseases, armed conflict, economic and political situations.
Also, if the friends from home are all going to uni, a social life could dry up and if a person revises, he can forget a lot in a year that would be useful to a course.

To conclude, I think a gap year can be a rewarding experience for students. Even if on the one hand a gap year cost a lot of money. The things that you see and the people you meet during your travel can teach you something that you won't learn in lessons, indeed you can comeback a better person and become open minded.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-01-2016 19:16

Réponse: Bac/spaces and exchanges de laure95, postée le 17-01-2016 à 10:54:33 (S | E)
Bonjour,
-Spaces and exchanges means: si tu veux mettre ton verbe au singulier, ajoute "the notion of" à ton sujet.
- I will talk (il manque une préposition)the advantages of such an experience, then I will talk (même chose)the disavantages.

-A gap year present: conjugaison.
- They can do services: ?
- lead: conjugaison (le sujet est au singulier)
- themself: ce mot n'existe pas.
-new culture: mettre au pluriel.
- She learns: mettre au présent perfect.
- to become (article) Doctor.

- The others (pas de "s").disadvantages concern your own feel (ce n'est pas le nom).
- It takes (pas un verbe approprié ici)courage.
-Lots of difficulty (lots of + pluriel ici)
-is appeared: mal construit.
- take (mettre au gérondif) a Gap Year can become hazardous
- Also, if the friends from home: mal dit.
- uni: ?
-if a person revises: ?
- a gap year cost: conjugaison.

Réponse: Bac/spaces and exchanges de nola19, postée le 17-01-2016 à 14:31:09 (S | E)
J'ai corrigé les fautes que vous m'avez dit, sont-elles bien corrigées et est-ce qu'il reste des fautes ? S'il vous plait ?

I will introduce the notion of "Spaces and echanges." Spaces and echanges means a continuous movement or circulation. It includes all type of exchanges : people, trade or media. This notion deals with the geographical and symbolic areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men and different societies. To illustrate the notion I have chosen to talk about gap year. At present, there are many people who take a gap year to leave abroad and discover a new horizon.
First of all, I will talk about the advantages of such an experience, then I will talk about the disavantages.

Firstly, it's a unique opportunity to create new contacts, to acquire a new vision of the world. A gap year is a year after high school and before entering university, that some use as an opportunity to get experience. A gap year presents a lot of advantages. They can do services in other countries to experience the world before going back to school. The gap year is supposed to make students more mature and responsible and leads them to discover and learn new customs, meet new people and participate in new activities. Students can also discover themselves.
First of all, travellling around the world, you can meet people and discover news cultures. It's a rewarding experience for students because they can do volunteer work and help poor people, moreover students can learn a foreign language.
For example in the article « Postcard from the edge », Jennifer Dawis spent time in an Inuit's village as a teaching assistant. She has learnt a lot about the community and their way of life. Finally, she wants to become a Doctor and go back there.

Secondly, there are inconvenients, one of the major problems is money, indeed your parents may not support the travel and hotel cost. The other disavantages concern your own feel, you can be homesick about missing your family and your friends for a year. One must have certain qualities for each type of project. Courage is needed. Lots of difficulties of adaptation has appeared. The traveller is lost in the country. Besides, according to the host country taking a Gap Year can become hazardous especially due to diseases, armed conflict, economic and political situations.
Also, if friends are all going to university, a social life could dry up and if a person works, he can forget a lot in a year that would be useful to a course.

To conclude, I think a gap year can be a rewarding experience for students. Even if on the one hand a gap year costs a lot of money. The things that you see and the people you meet during your travel can teach you something that you won't learn in lessons, indeed you can comeback a better person and become open minded.

Réponse: Bac/spaces and exchanges de bluestar, postée le 17-01-2016 à 17:14:47 (S | E)
Bonjour..

I will introduce the notion of "Spaces and echanges." Spaces and echanges means a continuous movement or circulation. It includes all type of exchanges : people, trade or media. This notion deals with the geographical and symbolic areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men and different societies. To illustrate the notion I have chosen to talk about the gap year. At present, there are many people who take a gap year to leave(live?) abroad and discover a new horizon.
First of all, I will talk about the advantages of such an experience, then I will talk about the disavantages.

Firstly, it's a unique opportunity to create new contacts, to acquire a new vision of the world. A gap year is a year after high school and before entering university, that some use as an opportunity to get experience. A gap year presents a lot of advantages. They can do services in other countries to experience the world before going back to school. The gap year is supposed to make students more mature and responsible and leads them to discover and learn new customs, meet new people and participate in new activities. Students can also discover themselves.
First of all, travellling around the world, you can meet people and discover news cultures. It's a rewarding experience for students because they can do volunteer work and help poor people, moreover students can learn a foreign language.
For example in the article « Postcard from the edge », Jennifer Dawis Davies spent time in an Inuit's('an Inuit village' est mieux) village as a teaching assistant. She has learnt a lot about the community and their way of life. Finally, she wants to become a Doctor and go back there. (mélange des temps: spent...has learnt...wants..)

Secondly, there are inconvenients,(utiliser le nom pas l'adjectif) one of the major problems is money, indeed your parents may not support the travel and hotel cost. The other disavantages concern your own feelings, you can be homesick about missing your family and your friends for a year. One must have certain qualities for each type of project. Courage is needed. Lots of difficulties of adaptation has appeared. The traveller is lost in the country. Besides, according to the host country taking a Gap Year can become hazardous especially due to diseases, armed conflict, economic and political situations.
Also, if friends are all going to university, a social life could dry up and if a person works, he can forget a lot in a year that would be useful to a course.

To conclude, I think a gap year can be a rewarding experience for students,. eEven if on the one hand a gap year costs a lot of money. The things that you see and the people you meet during your travel can teach you something that you won't learn in lessons, indeed you can come back a better person and become open minded.

Réponse: Bac/spaces and exchanges de nola19, postée le 17-01-2016 à 19:07:41 (S | E)
J'ai corrigé mes fautes, est ce que je les ai bien corrigé et est ce qu'il en reste? merci d'avance.

I will introduce the notion of "Spaces and exchanges." Spaces and exchanges means a continuous movement or circulation. It includes all type of exchanges : people, trade or media. This notion deals with the geographical and symbolic areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men and different societies. To illustrate the notion I have chosen to talk about the gap year. At present, there are many people who take a gap year to leave (non partir) abroad and discover a new horizon.

First of all, travellling around the world, you can meet people and discover new cultures. It's a rewarding experience for students because they can do volunteer work and help poor people, moreover students can learn a foreign language.
For example in the article « Postcard from the edge », Jennifer Dawis(oui c'est dawis) spent time in an Inuit village as a teaching assistant. She has learnt a lot about the community and their way of life. Finally, she wants to become a Doctor and go back there.

Secondly, there are disavantages, one of the major problems is money, indeed your parents may not support the travel and hotel cost. The other disavantages concern your own feelings, you can be homesick about missing your family and your friends for a year. One must have certain qualities for each type of project. Courage is needed. Lots of difficulties of adaptation appeared. The traveller is lost in the country. Besides, according to the host country taking a Gap Year can become hazardous especially due to diseases, armed conflict, economic and political situations.

To conclude, I think a gap year can be a rewarding experience for students, even if a gap year costs a lot of money. The things that you see and the people you meet during your travel can teach you something that you won't learn in lessons, indeed you can comeback a better person and become open minded.

Réponse: Bac/spaces and exchanges de bluestar, postée le 18-01-2016 à 11:26:53 (S | E)
Bonjour...

I will introduce the notion of "Spaces and exchanges." Spaces and exchanges means a continuous movement or circulation. It includes all type of exchanges : people, trade or media. This notion deals with the geographical and symbolic areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men and different societies. To illustrate the notion I have chosen to talk about the gap year. At present, there are many people who take a gap year to leave (non partir) abroad ('to go abroad' est mieux) and discover a new horizon.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a Gap year ?

Firstly, it's a unique opportunity to create new contacts, to acquire a new vision of the world. A gap year is a year after high school and before entering university, that some use as an opportunity to get experience. A gap year presents a lot of advantages. They can do services(singulier) in other countries to experience the world before going back to school. The gap year is supposed to make students more mature and responsible and leads them to discover and learn new customs, meet new people and participate in new activities. Students can also discover themselves.
First of all, travellling (verifier orthographe) around the world, you can meet people and discover new cultures. It's a rewarding experience for students because they can do volunteer work and help poor people;, moreover students can learn a foreign language.
For example in the article « Postcard from the edge », Jennifer Dawis(oui c'est dawis) spent time in an Inuit village as a teaching assistant. She has learnt a lot about the community and their way of life. Finally, she wanted to become a Doctor and go back there.

Secondly, there are disavantages (orth.), one of the major problems is money, indeed your parents may not support the travel and hotel cost. The other disavantages concern your own feelings, you can be homesick about missing your family and your friends for a year. One must have certain qualities for each type of project. Courage is needed. Lots of difficulties of adaptation appeared. The traveller is lost in the country. Besides, according to the host country taking a Gap Year can become hazardous especially due to diseases, armed conflict, economic and political situations.

To conclude, I think a gap year can be a rewarding experience for students, even if a gap year costs a lot of money. The things that you see and the people you meet during your travel can teach you something that you won't learn in lessons, indeed you can comeback (deux mots: come back) a better person and become open minded.

Bon travail! S'il vous plaît voir mon message privé à propos du nom de cette femme

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux