Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/ lettre motivation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/ lettre motivation
Message de melodyb posté le 20-01-2016 à 21:30:28 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
J'envisage de partir un semestre à l'étranger l'année prochaine (je suis actuellement étudiante à l'EFAP), il fallait une lettre de motivation pour compléter mon dossier et voilàa ce que ça donne. Je suis consciente qu'il doit y avoir de nombreuses erreurs, alors si vous pouvez m'aider, ça serait très chouette, car ce projet me tient vraiment très à coeur.
Merci,
Melody.

Madam, Sir,
Currently student in second year at the school of communication (EFAP Lyon) trades, I fed the project to study in a foreign country for several years. In the context of the EFAP exchange programmes, I would like to do a semester of study abroad, next year.
I plan in the future to specialize me in the cultural communication and events, it's in these areas that I realized my previous internships, but if the culture and performing arts passionate me, I would also like to discover communication and media in all their aspects and with an international vision.
Amongst the many exchange proposed by the EFAP, three University caught my attention, according to three essentials criteria for me: first of all it's essential that the courses are given in English, because it is the language with which I am the most comfortable with, and I would like to improve my level, the second criterion was the description of the course, I do not want to go abroad just for a holiday, I want to learn things and take courses that interest me and will allow me to discover things. The third criterion was the “cutlural” side, it's in this area that I located my professional project, and a University that offers some courses that teach, culture, art and communication is a big plus for me. 
Subjects provided to Monterey Bay, would allow me to approach all aspects of communication (media production, gender and communication, creative writing..), which corresponds to my professional project, indeed, I would like to be completely versatile in my future job, and be able to answer several problematic related to several communication tools, as I was able to do it in my previous internships, and not specialize in only one aspect of communication, such as press relations or community management... But Monterey also offers subjects geared towards the artistic (cinematic arts and technology..). Which corresponds completely to my professional project.

The University of Riverside is in the United States too, and also offers courses related to the institutional communication (media marketing, web publishing, technical writing...) and some related to culture and the Arts (an design digital and art..)

I've already had the chance to spend several trip in the United States, I realized my desire to deepen my knowledge of the language and mentality of this country. In addition, I notice more and more that discover other customs and habits, is really important, especially when you aspire to work in the cultural field. 
I'd like to in the ideal from study in the United States, but in the event of not obtaining the TOEFL (that I spend on 6 February), I wish I could go to Hungary at the Budapest University of Applied Sciences, which is not just a choice of replacement, indeed, it proposes a program mixing “traditional” communication skills such as “marketing and communication” and culture and artistic communication (artistic communication).
This University will also perfectly correspond to my professional project.

If I want to study in a foreign country, it's in part for the human aspect. I am naturally curious and sociable, and leave in for a semester would allow me to discover different cultures of those I know, meet people with habits and customs that are foreign, to visit unique places, to be completely immersed in a culture that is not mine, all of these elements seem to me to be a wonderful human adventure rewarding professionally but also personal.
Study abroad would also be for me, the way to improve my English. I've always loved languages, (I have also some knowledge of Italian and Spanish and I am planning to learn Chinese), that is why I spent a High School diploma in literature with reinforced English as an option, in 2014. 
Even if I have a good level of English, I would like to become fully bilingual, and I think that being imerged in an English speaking country and take courses in English is the best way for it. I would like to work internationally, and for that, having a perfect mastery of English, is essential.
The discovery of a rich culture and a different education system, as well as the opportunity to live an unforgettable experience on both intellectually and human are the drivers of my request. Having the opportunity to spend one semester in a foreign country means a lot to me, and I know that this is a unique opportunity to enrich me.

I hope from the depths of my heart that you will give me the chance to realize this desire that animates me for years.
Please receive, Madam, Sir, the expression of my sincere consideration.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-01-2016 22:02

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux