Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

West to America/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

West to America/aide
Message de rayane99 posté le 24-02-2016 à 15:53:36 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Pouvez-vous m'aider s'il vous plait?
je dois faire un travail en anglais sur un voyage en Amérique, voici l’énoncé:

b. You prepare a journey plan with the cost and the itinerary and explain your choices.
Voici mon travail:
costs: The price of this trip is high but our budget is 5000€/person so we can have fun without counting.
itinerary: We will begin our trip in philadelphia in new jersey to north east of america for cross america horizontally until Portlan in Oregon.
lodging:Several type of accommodation was provided. For start our wonderful trip we book a room Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City a great hotel. However, for the rest of our trip we were hosted by families who was very nice with us.
restaurants: We are stopped in the best restaurants of philadelphia, the ristorante pesto because I have a lot of money so I can pay the bill for us without problem and I am very greedy. For us it's like a paradise especially that Italian restaurant has a very good reputation.
activities: it's expected we do a lot of activities together during our 3 stop in differents state. For beginning we will do a thrill ride at Six Flags in St. Louis and after that we go we Immerse in the culture of Forest Park. In the state of montana we would like to visit Glacier National Park and cathedral of st. Helena.Finally, we would also visit Portland Japanese Garden and Oneonta Gorge because if are beautiful places.

Je n'ai pas exactement terminé
Merci pour votre lecture.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-02-2016 09:55
Pas de rouge sur le forum, merci.

Réponse: West to America/aide de gerondif, postée le 24-02-2016 à 18:18:48 (S | E)
Bonjour,
comment traduire pour:
for + nom (attribution) This present is for my sister.
to + verbe: ( but) I am here to help you . Attention à la question: What are you here for ?
for + ing, (cause): Thank you for coming. He was arrested for speeding.

erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert
costs: The price of this trip is high but our budget is 5000€/person so we can have fun without counting.

itinerary: We will begin our trip in philadelphia in new jersey'majuscules) to the north east of america(majuscules) for(mauvais choix de "pour") cross america horizontally until Portland in Oregon.

lodging:Several types of accommodation was (à mettre au pluriel et plutôt au futur qu'au prétérit, non?)provided. For start our wonderful trip we book (au futur)a room at the Residence Inn, a great hotel in the center of Philadelphia . However, for the rest of our trip we were hosted(pourquoi ce passé ? je vous rappelle que le sujet est : you PREPARE a trip) by families who was'pluriel + futur) very nice with us.

restaurants: We are stopped (futur, voix active)in the best restaurants of philadelphia, the ristorante pesto because I have a lot of money so I can pay the bill for us without problem and I am very greedy. For us it's like a paradise especially that Italian restaurant has a very good reputation.

activities: it's expected we do ( personne ne vous force, dites plutôt: we plan to do)a lot of activities together during our 3 stop(au pluriel tant qu'à faire, il y en a 3) in differents(pas de pluriel aux adjectifs) state(au pluriel puiqu'il y en a plusieurs). For beginning we will do a thrill ride at Six Flags in St. Louis and after that we go we Immerse(mal construit + futur) in the culture of Forest Park. In the state of montana (majuscule) we would like to visit Glacier National Park and the cathedral of st. Helena.Finally, we would also visit Portland Japanese Garden and Oneonta Gorge because if are beautiful places.

Réponse: West to America/aide de rayane99, postée le 24-02-2016 à 18:57:04 (S | E)
Bonjour, pour votre aide
Voici la correction:
itinerary: We will begin our trip in Philadelphia in New Jersey to the north east of America to cross america horizontally until Portland in Oregon.
lodging:Several types of accommodation will provided. To start our wonderful trip we reserve a room at the Residence Inn, a great hotel in the center of Philadelphia . However, for the rest of our trip we be welcomed by families who will very nice with us.
restaurants: We will stopped in the best restaurants of Philadelphia, the ristorante pesto because I have a lot of money so I can pay the bill for us without problem and I am very greedy. For us it's like a paradise especially that Italian restaurant has a very good reputation.
activities: We plan to do a lot of activities together during our 3 stops in different states. For begin we will do a thrill ride at Six Flags in St. Louis and after that we will immerse ourselves in the culture of Forest Park. In the state of Montana we would like to visit Glacier National Park and the cathedral of st. Helena.Finally, we would also visit Portland Japanese Garden and Oneonta Gorge because these is very beautiful places.

Je fais des erreurs bêtes

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-02-2016 09:59

Réponse: West to America/aide de rayane99, postée le 24-02-2016 à 19:30:19 (S | E)
Merci également de votre aide sur le mot (pour) je ne le savais pas, et on met (ed) à la fin d'un mot quand celui-ci n'est pas à l'infinitif
comme I am interested?

Réponse: West to America/aide de gerondif, postée le 24-02-2016 à 19:55:48 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
costs: The price of this trip is high but our budget is 5000€/person (we have a budget of 5,000€ per person) so we can have fun without counting.

itinerary: We will begin our trip in Philadelphia in New Jersey to in the north east of America to cross america(majuscule!) horizontally until (complément de temps, up to ou down to selon votre point de vue) Portland in Oregon.

lodging:Several types of accommodation will (seront fournis, voix passive) provided. To start our wonderful trip we reserve(futur + verbe book a room) a room at the Residence Inn, a great hotel in the center of Philadelphia . However, for the rest of our trip we be (FUTUR) welcomed by families who will(ou est le verbe ??) very nice with us.

restaurants: We will stopped(c'est n'importe quoi, ce futur en ed!!!) in the best restaurants of Philadelphia, the ristorante pesto because I have a lot of money so I can pay the bill for us without problem and I am very greedy. For us it's like a paradise especially that Italian restaurant (pronom relatif qui) has a very good reputation.

activities: We plan to do a lot of activities together during our 3 stops in different states. For to begin, we will do a thrill ride at Six Flags in St. Louis and after that we will immerse ourselves in the culture of Forest Park. In the state of Montana we would like to visit Glacier National Park and the cathedral of st. Helena.Finally, we would also like to visit Portland Japanese Garden and Oneonta Gorge because these is(PLURIEL) very beautiful places.

Réponse: West to America/aide de rayane99, postée le 24-02-2016 à 20:31:55 (S | E)
costs: The price of this trip is high but our budget is 5000€/person (we have a budget of 5,000€ per person) so we can have fun without counting.
itinerary: We will begin our trip in Philadelphia in New Jersey in the north east of America to cross America horizontally up to Portland in Oregon.
lodging:Several types of accommodation will be provided. To start our wonderful trip we will book a room at the Residence Inn, a great hotel in the center of Philadelphia . However, for the rest of our trip we will welcomed by families who will be very nice with us.
restaurants: We will stop (vous avez raison c'est vrai que sa veut rien dire nous nous arreteronsé) in the best restaurants of Philadelphia, the ristorante pesto because I have a lot of money so I can pay the bill for us without problem and I am very greedy. For us it's like a paradise especially that Italian restaurant who has a very good reputation.
activities: We plan to do a lot of activities together during our 3 stops in different states. To begin, we will do a thrill ride at Six Flags in St. Louis and after that we will immerse ourselves in the culture of Forest Park. In the state of Montana we would like to visit Glacier National Park and the cathedral of st. Helena.Finally, we would also like to visit Portland Japanese Garden and Oneonta Gorge because these are very beautiful places.

de m'avoir aidé

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-02-2016 10:01

Réponse: West to America/aide de gerondif, postée le 24-02-2016 à 22:46:23 (S | E)
Hello,
for the rest of our trip we will welcomed by families (futur à revoir)
that Italian restaurant who has (YES! ,vous êtes tombé dans le piège tendu , restaurant n'est pas un être humain, who ne va pas!

Quant-au ed, c'est la marque du participe passé, et donc des participes passés utilisés comme adjectifs:
He has surprised/frightened/scared/intrigued me with his burst of anger : I was surprised.................

Réponse: West to America/aide de rayane99, postée le 25-02-2016 à 10:36:05 (S | E)
voici la correction:

itinerary: We will begin our trip in Philadelphia in New Jersey in the north east of America to cross America horizontally up to Portland in Oregon.

lodging:Several types of accommodation will be provided. To start our wonderful trip we will book a room at the Residence Inn, a great hotel in the center of Philadelphia . However, for the rest of our trip we will welcoming by families who will be very nice with us.

restaurants: We will stop (vous avez raison c'est vrai que sa veut rien dire nous nous arreteronsé) in the best restaurants of Philadelphia, the ristorante pesto because I have a lot of money so I can pay the bill for us without problem and I am very greedy. For us it's like a paradise especially that Italian restaurant it has a very good reputation.

activities: We plan to do a lot of activities together during our 3 stops in different states. To begin, we will do a thrill ride at Six Flags in St. Louis and after that we will immerse ourselves in the culture of Forest Park. In the state of Montana we would like to visit Glacier National Park and the cathedral of st. Helena.Finally, we would also like to visit Portland Japanese Garden and Oneonta Gorge because these are very beautiful places.

Réponse: West to America/aide de gerondif, postée le 25-02-2016 à 13:18:26 (S | E)
Bonjour
we will welcoming est toujours faux. Nous serons accueillis = futur du verbe être + participe passé du verbe welcome.
especially that Italian restaurant(virgule) it has a very good reputation. Ce n'est pas le pronom relatif qui que j'attendais.

Réponse: West to America/aide de rayane99, postée le 25-02-2016 à 18:31:42 (S | E)
, je ne vois pas comment faire parce que je n'ai pas l'habitude de tourner mes phrases comme ça

Réponse: West to America/aide de gerondif, postée le 25-02-2016 à 18:59:14 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
oui, mais vous devez savoir lire une instruction.
le futur, c'est will + une base verbale, un infinitif sans to.
Nous serons absents = we will be absent.
Nous viendrons: We will come.
Nous serons surpris: we will be surprised.
Nous serons accueillis: idem.

Pour le relatif:
I have a friend who is a doctor.
I have a car which is white.

Réponse: West to America/aide de rayane99, postée le 25-02-2016 à 19:05:48 (S | E)
, merci j'ai compris il manque donc la base verbale donc je dois dire "we will be welcomed".

Réponse: West to America/aide de gerondif, postée le 25-02-2016 à 19:09:48 (S | E)
Yes!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux