Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral/Idée de Progrès

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/Idée de Progrès
Message de galactose posté le 01-04-2016 à 18:09:09 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je me présente, je suis actuellement en Terminale scientifique, je passe mon oral pour le baccalauréat très prochainement dans moins de deux semaines à vrai dire et étant mauvais en anglais j'aurais aimé que quelqu'un me vienne en aide, car je crains de faire d'énormes fautes qui risquent de faire rire ma prof et non moi vu ma note...
De ce fait je souhaite améliorer ma prestation orale qui passe évidemment par le contenu du devoir en lui-même, ainsi je remercie d'avance la personne qui me viendra en aide:MERCI.
Voilà le fruit de mon labeur qui j’espère ne sera pas trop bourré de fautes:

I am going to talk about the notion of Idea of Progress. First of all I would like to give a definition of this notion. Progress is the idea that the world and the society can evolve positively in therms of sciences,technologies,modernization and living condition. However, the Idea of Progress is still debate between those who consider that's it's benefical and those for whom it's harmful. For illustrate the notion, I propose we look at a question: Should we fear progress ?

To begin, I think the progress is essential to evolve. History is made of progress and evolution that have allowed the world to be what it's today. Thanks to advances in sciences, medicine has become much more efficient and accessible. For example, we can quote the example of the discover of the penicillin in 1928, which is an antibiotic extracted from a mushroom and found after many years of research by the biologist Sir Alexander Fleming . Nowadays this man is considerated like the father of the modern medicine and the drugs which are used in our time are inspired of this discover which is a real revolution for the humainty. Thereby it was a social and medical progress.

But the power can't be reduced at only that, in fact we can also think at the gender equality, which permit at women to be at the same level that men in some fields and these progresses have been established by women activists,who fought during several years to change the mentalities and for win women rights whose woman can enjoy today. I think especially at Emmeline Pankhurst who was born on the 19th century and who was the leader of the movement suffragette. To me and lot of persons this woman was the mother of the women activists known today because, she fought since the beginning of the 20th century and she prepare the field for all the woman activist. Moreover she fought for the right of vote in England and she organize many demonstrations that's why she was incarcerated 5 times. She died in 1928 and one month after her death,the women from 21 years old got the right to vote.

Although the progresses allow to make better the world some inventions deserve to be used with precautions like Internet. Internet which today knows a huge expansion and evolution, often was considerated like the most important discover in the technological fields. Indeed nowadays Internet permit us to speak with persons very far in the other side of planet. Furthermore, the web is a wonderful tool to learn new things and to be informated of what is doing in another country. While all is posible to be found today in Internet several bad persons use this platform for make money easier that with another job, so we speak of the hacker. These persons who could discover your activities on the web, gather your personal information,usurp your identity and the worst drain your bank account, this is how hundreds of man have been stolen of their savings. At this, we can add the hazard to be attacked by Internet which are called nowadays the cyberattacks and which move easily in the Darknet, the dark side of Internet. Without forgetting the hazard to become addict at this new form of technology which is called the cyber addiction which concerns many young children in the world.

Therefore we have saw that the world is always evolving and changing, so it's not static and the life is becoming better. To conclude, I'd say progress is neither all good or all bad. Put into the hands of human beings it can be good or evil, in fact all depends of the use that a man do with it. Finally, we can wonder ourselves whether the progress is a hazard which deserve to be taken or not?

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-04-2016 23:12

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux