Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/Notion of progress

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/Notion of progress
Message de laetimini20 posté le 10-04-2016 à 17:57:16 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
j'aurai besoin d'un coup de main pour corriger mon texte. Je ne me fais pas d'illusion, je sais qu'il y a énormément de fautes.
Aussi, je remercie par avance la personne qui acceptera de me corriger et de m'aider.

I am going to talk the notion of progress. To illustrate with genetic engineering.
Nowadays, more and more progress were present. In fact, a science technology is developed and for example: the designer baby. I way wonder if the genetic engineering is progress or peril for the humanity. After explaining the cons of he selective baby in our society, I will discuss pros for the genetic child.

For the future, the scientist are more and more access for the progress in the world. Nevertheless, all the progress aren't best point of you in the society. In fact, all people think that the progress to create a clone is nasty for the prospective. For example, In class, I've studied a picture “odd man out”. The document represents a machine industry with cloning the “perfect man”. The man must to to be muscular, strong, tan, tall, very smile and red-blooded. The industry watch a man with a bad characteristics. He is small, pale, and skinny. Moreover, he isn't virile. He is disproportionate. For example, he has a big feet and is effeminate with pink underpants.
The picture fulminate the cloning and that the civilizations will be as an other man. All is identical and not natural.
An other example, the designer baby is a bad inventions because create a machine with characteristic robot and eliminate defect in the life.
Genetic engineering is unethical because the baby are create artificial and the reproduction is just not natural and not diversity.
Moreover, the parent's infertile allows to adopt a baby. So, the adoption is a best solution as the child want just a family to feel like him.

Nevertheless, the progress are beneficial for a lot of people especially for the infertile people or disease population.
Firstly, I see an Gattaca extract at school. The extract speaks of two people, one man and one woman witch are married and witch have use the genetic engineering and choose the gender of them baby. Nowadays, the baby isn't disease and real happy as parents. So, genetic engineering is fun and allows to create the happiness around the world.
Secondly, a lot of people use the technical to avoid the transmission of disease at them child. In fact, if the mother have a AIDS for example, I wouldn't that my child have a AIDS as me. I prefer eliminate all warning to the probably that the child have a AIDS.
Moreover, a lot of people wants to use the genetic enginerring to be sure that their child isn't desease evil as for example down syndrom. In fact, If child suffers to down syndrom, It's probably that the parents hate them child and reject to go out of them home.
The document “ a Brave New World ” talk of the progress of genetics. So, with science, the human can to do a lof of thing. The text explain that with one egg, the scientist produces eight to ninety-six embryo. For the director, it's a big progress for the society.

To conclude, I think that genetically enginerring is a luck for sterile parents for example. In fact, the sterile human wants a baby too and the science allows to offer a woman life or a father life. It's a baby but them baby? And I think that is important to have a real baby with them caracteristics genetics. Nevertheless, the news caused a furore and I believe that it's as a lot of people choose genetic enginering for a bad reason. For instance, a lot of people choose to adopt a baby, but, it's really solutions?

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-04-2016 20:58

Réponse: Correction/Notion of progress de here4u, postée le 10-04-2016 à 23:21:45 (S | E)
Hello !
I am going to talk XXXXX the notion of progress, To illustratING itwith genetic engineering.
Nowadays, more and more progress were present.very clumsy ....) In fact, a science technology is developed and for example: the designer baby. I way wonder if the genetic engineering is A progress or X peril for the humanity. After explaining the cons of he selective baby in our society, I will discuss the pros for the genetic child.

For the future, the scientist are ??? (confusion avec have?) more and more access for the progress in the world. Nevertheless, all the progress aren't best point of you(sorry ... it doesn't make sense!) in the society. In fact, all people think that the progress to create a clone is nasty for the prospective ???. For example, In class, I've studied a picture “odd man out”. The document represents a machine industry with cloning the “perfect man”. The man must to to be muscular, strong, tanNED, tall, very smile and red-blooded ? . The industry watch a man with a bad characteristics. He is small, pale, and skinny. Moreover, he isn't virile. He is disproportionate. For example, he has a big feet and is effeminate with pink underpants.
The picture fulminate the cloning and that the civilizations will be as an other man. All is identical and not natural.
An other example, the designer baby is a bad inventions because create a machine with characteristic robot and eliminate defect in the life.
Genetic engineering is unethical because the baby are create artificial and the reproduction is just not natural and not diversity.
Moreover, the parent's infertile are allowEDs to adopt a baby. So, the adoption is a best solution as the child want just a family to feel like him.

Nevertheless, the progress are beneficial for a lot of people especially for the infertile people or disease population.
Firstly, I see an Gattaca extract at school. The extract speaks of two people, one man and one woman witch= une sorcière!) are married and witch have use the genetic engineering and choose the gender of them baby. Nowadays, the baby isn't disease and real happy as parents. So, genetic engineering is fun and allows to create the happiness around the world.
Secondly, a lot of people use the technical to avoid the transmission of disease at them child. In fact, if the mother have a AIDS for example, I wouldn't(verbe?) that my child have a AIDS as me. I prefer eliminate all warning to the probably that the child have a AIDS.
Moreover, a lot of people wants to use the genetic enginerring to be sure that their child isn't desease evil as for example down syndrom. In fact, If X child suffers to down syndrom, It's probably that the parents hate them child and reject to go out of them home.
The document “ a Brave New World ” talk of the progress of genetics. So, with science, the human XXXXXX can to do a lof of thing. The text explain that with one egg, the scientist produces eight to ninety-six embryo. For the director, it's a big progress for the society.

To conclude, I think that genetically enginerring is a luck for sterile parents for example. In fact, the sterile human XXXXXX wants a baby too and the science allows to offer a woman life or a father life. It's a baby but them baby? And I think that XX is important to have a real baby with them caracteristics genetics. Nevertheless, the news caused a furore and I believe that it's as a lot of people choose genetic enginering for a bad reason. For instance, a lot of people choose to adopt a baby, but, it's really solutions?

Attention ! La fonction principale d'une langue est la communication ... et donc, la compréhension ... Avez-vous relu ?

Réponse: Correction/Notion of progress de laetimini20, postée le 12-04-2016 à 18:27:01 (S | E)
Il est bien là le problème... Ca fait plusieurs mois que je me relis mais rien n'y fait...
Mais merci beaucoup, je vais revoir tout ça.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux