Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Importance /commemorations

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Importance /commemorations
Message de raphaelle1999 posté le 15-04-2016 à 21:01:58 (S | E | F)
Hello!
Can you help me to correct my text on the importance of the commemorations of the World Wars please?
Thanks!

It is in reeding books of several author like Helen Dunmore for example talking about the World Wars taht I realized how much it's important to commemorate these events of the history. Both for my generation, futur generations or people who lived the first or the second world war. First, I think the most important goal of commemorations is to think and try not to recurrence mistakes of the past. In fact, If everybody forget what Hitler and his party does during the second world war for exemple there is a danger that its recurrence. Then, another aspect of commemorations is to, maybe, push young generations to defend their country in a situation of war. For this they can, for example, commit in the army. And finally, another goal really important of commemorations is the memory work. In fact, It's our duty to remember that if we are free today it's thanks to that people who fought for our freedom and who, most of the time, lost their lifes for their generation but also future generations. And, for people who lived these wars It have to be comforting to see that we are thankful for what they did to our country. To conclude, It is very important to commemorate the World Wars for many reasons all as important: Commemorations avoid ro reccurence mistakes of the past, they can give the desire to youth to defend their country, and, finally, commemorations are a demonstration among one other of the memory work.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 15-04-2016 22:10

Réponse: Importance /commemorations de bluestar, postée le 16-04-2016 à 14:14:48 (S | E)
Bonjour..

It is in reeding (orth.)books of several author(pluriel apres 'several') like Helen Dunmore for example talking about the World Wars taht (orth)I realized how much it's important (structure a reviser: .."how adjectif pronom verbe")to commemorate these events of the history (continuez la meme phrase) bBoth for my generation, future generations or people who lived..(manque une preposition ici).. the first or the second world war. First, I think the most important goal of commemorations is to think and try not to recurrence (verbe pas le nom) mistakes of the past. In fact, iIf everybody forget(conjugaison) what Hitler and his party does(temps?) during the second world war for exemple there is a danger that its recurrence (a revoir.."that it will..."). Then, another aspect of commemorations is to, maybe, push('inspire' serait mieux) young generations to defend their country in a situation of war. For this they can, for example, commit in (utiliser un autre verbe) the army. And finally, another goal really important(adjectif devant le nom en anglais) of commemorations is the memory work. In fact, Iit's our duty to remember that if we are free today it's thanks to that people who fought for our freedom and who, most of the time, lost their lifes for their generation but also future generations. And, for people who lived....prep.?.. these wars iIt have(conjugaison) to be comforting to see that we are thankful for what they did to our country. To conclude, Iit is very important to commemorate the World Wars for many reasons all as important: Commemorations avoid ro reccurence (reformuler)mistakes of the past, they can give the desire to youth to defend their country, and, finally, commemorations are a demonstration among one other of the memory work. (sens pas clair)

Ne pas utiliser des lettres majuscules au milieu d'une phrase à l'exception des noms propres, par exemple les noms des pays, etc.

Réponse: Importance /commemorations de raphaelle1999, postée le 16-04-2016 à 14:50:10 (S | E)
Merci Bluestar!

xxxxxxxx

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-04-2016 16:18
Voir texte dans post suivant.

Réponse: Importance /commemorations de raphaelle1999, postée le 16-04-2016 à 15:07:19 (S | E)
Je reposte mon texte car j'ai oublié de corriger quelques erreurs.

It is in reading books of several authors like Helen Dunmore for example talking about the World Wars that i realized how important is to commemorate these events of the history both for my generation, future generations or people who lived during the first or the second world war. First, I think the most important goal of commemorations is to try not to reproduce mistakes of the past. In fact, if everybody forgets what Hitler and his party did during the second world war for exemple there is a danger that it will recurrence. Then, another aspect of commemorations is to, maybe, inspired young generations to defend their country in a situation of war. For this they can, for example, enrol in the army. And finally, another important goal of commemorations is the memory work. In fact, it's our duty to remember that if we are free today it's thanks to that people who fought for our freedom and who, most of the time, lost their lifes for their generation but also future generations. And, for people who lived during these wars it must be comforting to see that we are thankful for what they did to our country. To conclude, it is very important to commemorate the World Wars for many reasons all important: Commemorations avoid to reproduce mistakes of the past, they can give the desire to youth to defend their country, and, finally, commemorations are a demonstration of the memory work.

Réponse: Importance /commemorations de bluestar, postée le 16-04-2016 à 15:56:35 (S | E)
Bonjour..

It is in reading books of several authors like Helen Dunmore for example talking about the World Wars that i(majuscule) realized how important is to commemorate these events of the history both for my generation, future generations or people who lived during the Ffirst or the Ssecond Wworld Wwar. First, I think the most important goal of commemorations is to try not to reproduce (je dirais: repeat) the mistakes of the past. In fact, if everybody forgets what Hitler and his party did during the second world war for exemple there is a danger that it will recurrence (le verbe pas le nom, donc 'recur'). Then, another aspect of commemorations is to, maybe, inspired (l'infinitif pas le participe passe) young generations to defend their country in a situation of war. For this they can, for example, enrol in the army. And finally, another important goal of commemorations is the memory work . In fact, it's our duty to remember that if we are free today it's thanks to that those people who fought for our freedom and who, most of the time, lost their lifes lives (pluriel irregulier)for their generation but also future generations. And, for people who lived during these wars it must be comforting to see that we are thankful for what they did to(un autre preposition) our country. To conclude, it is very important to commemorate the World Wars for many reasons all important: Commemorations avoid to reproduce (participe present apres 'avoid') the mistakes of the past, they can give the desire to youth to defend their country, and, finally, commemorations are a demonstration of the memory work.

Réponse: Importance /commemorations de raphaelle1999, postée le 16-04-2016 à 20:16:47 (S | E)
It is in reading books of several authors like Helen Dunmore for example talking about the World Wars that I realized how important is to commemorate these events of history both for my generation, future generations or people who lived during the First or the Second World War. First, I think the most important goal of commemorations is to try not to repeat the mistakes of the past. In fact, if everybody forgets what Hitler and his party did during the second world war for exemple there is a danger that it will recur. Then, another aspect of commemorations is to, maybe, inspire young generations to defend their country in a situation of war. For this they can, for example, enrol in the army. And finally, another important goal of commemorations is the memory work . In fact, it's our duty to remember that if we are free today it's thanks to that those people who fought for our freedom and who, most of the time, lost their lives for their generation but also future generations. And, for people who lived during these wars it must be comforting to see that we are thankful for what they did for our country. To conclude, it is very important to commemorate the World Wars for many reasons all important: Commemorations avoid to reproducing the mistakes of the past, they can give the desire to youth to defend their country, and, finally, commemorations are a demonstration of the memory work.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux